Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you only care about Sakura like always...

Sasuke failed to achieve one of his bigger dream since part 1 because of her, he will never revive his clan at this rate: only 1 kid really? why? how? and i don't even say anything about the kid having prescription glasses which is really not a good thing...maybe she's like Clark Kent, who knows Lol

explain me how what you said is true and plausible?
only using your logic and knowing fertility problems are not an option since she's a doc, why this fantastic lovely family shows us only 1 kid complaining about him not being there enough?
Who are you talking to?

I will respond in case its me, you should use quotes.

@bold 1: That's not true but she+* gets so much unwarranted hate so I like to counter that. *(Sakura, SS, and Sasuke's fatherhood and marriage)

@bold 2: Your logic is flawed, you are blaming Sakura for preventing him from reviving his clan when its the exact opposite, SHE is baring his children and reviving his clan.

1 kid? They can always have more, and maybe Sasuke only wanted 1 kid anyways he never stated he wanted to become a baby making machine like many people seem to think. Here take a look at this eye candy it could happen.

You must be registered for see images

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was referring to what he was thinking to himself in his fight with Naruto.
Its not just Naruto its all of team 7, Sakura had her role in his conscious, but obviously Naruto would get the most panel time because he can relate to him and has been fighting him the last 5 chapters and this is in the middle they won't focus on other characters.

Bottom right:

1Told

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you saying Sasuke doesn't deserve Sakura?

He never meant reproduction and the Viz had him saying "restore his clan" which is a metaphor for restoring its honor.If he wanted what you are suggesting he had a shit ton of girls to impregnate since Part 1 anyway and he ignored them all except Sakura who he called dear

This is where your bias is showing.She is the daughter of the greatest Uchiha and glasses mean jack shit because Obito wore goggles too.At least she wont have to worry about sharingan unlike Borito who doesn't have Byakugan

Lel.She knows him clearly enough to call him Papa and let me tell you if you look at Sasuke's dad he was also of the rough on the outside tender on the inside type.Sasuke also loves his family a lot because we have seen how he behaved with Itachi in childhood.All this hate throughout the manga was because he was starved for the love he had lost unlike Naruto who never experienced it and he found a girl who loves him

You wank NH in every thread and try to shit on SS using garbage logic

oh so you are an open sasusaku lover and proud knight now?

yeah because reviving a clan doesn't mean HAVING MORE THAN ONE MEMBER ALIVE at all, sure honey bee!!!
Sasuke dies and no more clan, so much for the honor right...

Sasuke was never really into girls you see but Kishimoto is the one whom made both him and Sakura, he trolled both.
Sasuke is her reward after all the crap Kishi did to Sakura (he said it, he wants her to be happy now) and that's why most Sasuke's fan are angry about this couple because he ended up with her specifically, the most hated character of the manga.

only one known Uchiha wearing glasses? the worst one too, are you serious Lol

Sasuke is not the greatest Uchiha stop it already, people are gonna spank you really bad if you start this.

did i say the kid didn't love her father?
nope, you are saying it and imagining the rest based on only 2 panels showing Sakura at home cleaning stuff, the kid complaining about her absent father and Sasuke picking some mushrooms in the forest...again stop it.

also, you've probably missed a shitload of posts i wrote about this couple, because believe it or not, i think Sasuke cared enough to sleep with her, it doesn't mean he didn't changed his mind after a certain time and went to another trip far away...

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh so you are an open sasusaku lover and proud knight now?
Glad you asked.No I am not but you were wanking NH in one thread and in another bashing SS using double standards so thought I had intervene.SS is being bashed heavily as of late with blatant double standards so I am merely equalizing your NH standards by using those very same standards for SS

yeah because reviving a clan doesn't mean HAVING MORE THAN ONE MEMBER ALIVE at all, sure honey bee!!!
Sasuke dies and no more clan, so much for the honor right...
Lel you don't understand Sasuke at all if you think he into mass reproduction.There is so much hilarity in this post I wont bother to argue.

Sasuke was never really into girls you see but Kishimoto is the one whom made both him and Sakura, he trolled both.
Sasuke is her reward after all the crap Kishi did to Sakura (he said it, he wants her to be happy now) and that's why most Sasuke's fan are angry about this couple because he ended up with her specifically, the most hated character of the manga.
Agreed he wasn't.He simply regained the love he lost as a kid.Sakura was the girl who didn't give up on him as much as I hate to admit it
only one known Uchiha wearing glasses? the worst one too, are you serious Lol
Subjective.Dont pass it off as a fact

Sasuke is not the greatest Uchiha stop it already, people are gonna spank you really bad if you start this.
He is the only adult Uchiha alive with SO6P powerups so yes he is.

did i say the kid didn't love her father?
Didn't you say "why this fantastic lovely family shows us only 1 kid complaining about him not being there enough? " with the emphasis on the sarcasm bolded

nope, you are saying it and imagining the rest based on only 2 panels showing Sakura at home cleaning stuff, the kid complaining about her absent father and Sasuke picking some mushrooms in the forest...again stop it.
Yes based on last panel she is a house wife.So??
Borito was also complaining about his Dad inspite of being in the village.

also, you've probably missed a shitload of posts i wrote about this couple, because believe it or not, i think Sasuke cared enough to sleep with her, it doesn't mean he didn't changed his mind after a certain time and went to another trip far away...
I am sorry to say this offensively but are all NH fans this stupid writing garbage like this?
I mean I admit I am not exactly warming up to this pairing with Sakura being depicted like a housewife and all but its shit like this tempts me to join SS because I love being the hated one Lol

Last edited:

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I'm just gonna leave this here:

You know what's funny?

I never shipped SS during the run of the manga but when I read that I had a gut feeling like "Oh shit, he will go for Sakura after everything is said and done!".

This supports the notion of Sasuke loving his family and NOT abandoning them, let alone his childhood issues with his father...

Brünhild

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what's funny?

I never shipped SS during the run of the manga but when I read that I had a gut feeling like "Oh shit, he will go for Sakura after everything is said and done!".

This supports the notion of Sasuke loving his family and NOT abandoning them, let alone his childhood issues with his father...
People are assuming that he abandoned his family lmao

Of course Kishi would never do something like that, it's illogical, Sasuke may be a busy father, but he would never abandon his family. I'm looking forward for part 3 to see how daddy Sasuke will behave, but I bet he will act like a Itachi 2.0 to Sarada.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People are assuming that he abandoned his family lmao

Of course Kishi would never do something like that, it's illogical, Sasuke may be a busy father, but he would never abandon his family. I'm looking forward for part 3 to see how daddy Sasuke will behave, but I bet he will act like a Itachi 2.0 to Sarada.
Personally I think he will be like his dad Fugaku and somewhat a little like Vegtea

Brünhild

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I think he will be like his dad Fugaku and somewhat a little like Vegtea
Sasuke can try act cold and emotionless, but during many times he showed some affection and emotion towards those dear to him, as he did in chapter 699, unlike his father Fugaku, who never used to show any affection (at least what we can see of him). I can see Sasuke acting more like Itachi than Fugaku. And Sarada calls him "papa" unlike the other children, which means she has a close relationship with him.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol you always have them feelings huh. Lol

Yea children are very precious to their parents, in my opinion EVEN for Sakura its Sarada-->Sasuke.

The last sentence I just meant that like you said she is the second most important person to Sasuke but not behind Naruto, Behind Sarada. ;)
That makes sense.

Going by his inner monologue he didn't consider her even a friend.

Going by the parent comment she made in part 1. Sakura didn't know much about Sasuke in the academy.

Sasuke called Naruto "his one and only friend". For him to say that means they weren't close. I have family members I am not close to.
As i said,you can get to know someone if you go to the same school for years together,even if you don't talk much.You can get a sense of who they are.

Again,Sasuke referred to her as,"Dear","Precious","Comrade",and "Family".That whows that he cares for Sakura alot.

Sasuke was trying ti avenge his families massacre the whole story,we know his family is very important to them.He referred to Sakura as his family,etc thus showing her importance to him.

Managing a village is important as opposed to wandering forests when everything that can revive Kaguya- black zetsu, gedo mazo, rinnegan (someone willing to combine ashura and indra chakra) do not exist anymore.
I encourage you to stop selectively reading.Masashi said,"Sasuke has gone out into the world to find the answers to all of the unanswered questions. For example, who and what was Kaguya exactly? Sasuke wants to find out how her plan for revival was executed the first time around so it could be avoided in the future."

It's not just about Kaguya,and learning about Kaguya and her clan is very important.They are the origins to the Shinobi world,they started everything.And if everything about Kaguya was done,then why did Toneri show up 2 years after the war dropping the Moon down onto the earth?

If you read chapter 699 again,you will see Sasuke also say how him and Naruto were able to understand each other,but with the bigger things are the harder it will become,everyone else is not like them and it will be hard for them to understand one another.

Sasuke also wants to see the world,and find ways to ensure peace.It's as if you purposefully misinterpret and downplay Sasuke on every little thing,and act as if it's not important.Stop being biased,and yes,Sasuke did meet the Sage lol.

For ship teasing. Wasn't it obvious? If they were close why is Naruto the only one that kept Sasuke from being lonely?

And if Kishi is trying to say that they were close in the main story then he sucked at showing it.
You're just making excuses.That moment showed Sasuke cares for Sakura.She was worried about him,and he stopped his attack on the sound ninjas because of her.Infact,he started fighting them because of her,because they hurt her.

I've already told you before,Sasuke always kept his feelings hidden,and didn't completely open up until chapter 698,so ofcouse he wasn't shown being as close to then as he felt. Herp derp.

Yeah, you gave me the summary of the most pathetic love story I have ever seen.

I remember Sakura saying that Team 7 used to laugh together in the Kage Summit. Can you show me a part 1 scan of that?

It wasn't necessarily a love story dude.They are incase you forgot,12-17.

@bold

Yeah,we were shown every single moment of their lives.Yep,they never enjoyed being around each other.

you only care about Sakura like always...

Sasuke failed to achieve one of his bigger dream since part 1 because of her, he will never revive his clan at this rate: only 1 kid really? why? how? and i don't even say anything about the kid having prescription glasses which is really not a good thing...maybe she's like Clark Kent, who knows Lol

explain me how what you said is true and plausible?
only using your logic and knowing fertility problems are not an option since she's a doc, why this fantastic lovely family shows us only 1 kid complaining about him not being there enough?
You misinterpreted what Sasuke meant by reviving his clan.He NEVER said anything about having alot of kids.And how do you know Sarada wears prescription lenses? The glasses could be just for style.

Sarada happily mentioned Sasuke to Sakura,and was only angered by how she doesn't spend as much time with him as she likes.That doesn't mean she hates him or anything.

Naruto's family is happy yet Bolt pulls pranks all the time in order to get Naruto's attention,even in important days such as the Kage Summit.Sarada doesn't misbehave like that,much less all the time out in public gaining alot of people's attention. Yet you don't ever say Naruto's family is unhappy.

Biased.

Last edited:

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nobody is claiming that Sakura and Sasuke had the classic love story, because they did not. It cannot be denied that Sakura has loved Sasuke since she met him. She never gave up on him no matter what he did. From the moment that Itachi killed his family, Sasuke was at war with himself. He loved and missed his family but also hated that he did so because to him it also meant that he was weak. He came to feel that Team 7 was his family, at times he indulged those feelings, and at other times he despised himself for the weakness it represented. He knew he could not be weak to go after Itachi. The curse mark and the power it represented gave him the reason he needed to cut his ties and leave the village because staying there meant giving into the weakness of Team 7 which represented family to him.

When Sasuke and Naruto were fighting there was no reason for Sasuke to address his feelings for Sakura. The fight was about Naruto's and Sasuke's situation and nothing else. They were addressing their feelings for their past and current situation. Sasuke explained to Naruto what friendship and family meant to him and why he behaved as he did and he asked Naruto to explain what friendship meant to him and why he would not give up on him no matter what. Sakura had no place in that conversation. The one thing that did come out of that conversation was that Team 7 felt like family to him. Which meant that Kakashi and Sakura were included in that too. He apologized to Sakura when she was healing him. You don't apologize to someone you don't care about. If her opinion of him didn't matter to him he wouldn't have bothered apologizing. You apologize for other people and not for yourself. You forgive for yourself and not for other people.

Obviously sometime between The Last and Chapter 700 when Sasuke returns from his redemption tour, he and Sakura must have their own conversation like Naruto and Sasuke did. I would imagine it would not be an easy conversation to have for someone who spent so many years pushing people away. It would be easier with Sakura than with anyone else because of the feelings he had for her from his time with team 7. The loss of his family was so important to him that he would not be the type to start a family with someone he did not love and he would not abandon his child since he knows how terrible it is to be alone.

As for restoring his clan, I don't think he meant repopulating the world with Uchiha babies. He meant restoring Itachi's and his clan's honor. Letting it be known that BZ, Madara and Obito caused the villages mistrust of the clan and how Danzo blackmailed Itachi to kill them would do that. As for Salada needing glasses, we don't even know that she needs them, they could be a fashion statement for all we know or she could be sensitive about her eyes. Maybe she feels that being an Uchiha people are always checking out her eyes and it bothers her. We don't know enough about her. The most we know about her is that she feels that her and Bolt have missing their fathers in common. That does not make either Naruto or sasuke a bad parent since most children miss their parents when they are not around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ambivalence

take it easy

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I encourage you to stop selectively reading.Masashi said,"Sasuke has gone out into the world to find the answers to all of the unanswered questions. For example, who and what was Kaguya exactly? Sasuke wants to find out how her plan for revival was executed the first time around so it could be avoided in the future."
Sasuke can't find answers on these questions without legit info source which even not exist in nv. Stop making baseless assumptions that he can.

Ambivalence

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nobody is claiming that Sakura and Sasuke had the classic love story, because they did not. It cannot be denied that Sakura has loved Sasuke since she met him. She never gave up on him no matter what he did. From the moment that Itachi killed his family, Sasuke was at war with himself. He loved and missed his family but also hated that he did so because to him it also meant that he was weak. He came to feel that Team 7 was his family, at times he indulged those feelings, and at other times he despised himself for the weakness it represented. He knew he could not be weak to go after Itachi. The curse mark and the power it represented gave him the reason he needed to cut his ties and leave the village because staying there meant giving into the weakness of Team 7 which represented family to him.

When Sasuke and Naruto were fighting there was no reason for Sasuke to address his feelings for Sakura. The fight was about Naruto's and Sasuke's situation and nothing else. They were addressing their feelings for their past and current situation. Sasuke explained to Naruto what friendship and family meant to him and why he behaved as he did and he asked Naruto to explain what friendship meant to him and why he would not give up on him no matter what. Sakura had no place in that conversation. The one thing that did come out of that conversation was that Team 7 felt like family to him. Which meant that Kakashi and Sakura were included in that too. He apologized to Sakura when she was healing him. You don't apologize to someone you don't care about. If her opinion of him didn't matter to him he wouldn't have bothered apologizing. You apologize for other people and not for yourself. You forgive for yourself and not for other people.

Obviously sometime between The Last and Chapter 700 when Sasuke returns from his redemption tour, he and Sakura must have their own conversation like Naruto and Sasuke did. I would imagine it would not be an easy conversation to have for someone who spent so many years pushing people away. It would be easier with Sakura than with anyone else because of the feelings he had for her from his time with team 7. The loss of his family was so important to him that he would not be the type to start a family with someone he did not love and he would not abandon his child since he knows how terrible it is to be alone.

As for restoring his clan, I don't think he meant repopulating the world with Uchiha babies. He meant restoring Itachi's and his clan's honor. Letting it be known that BZ, Madara and Obito caused the villages mistrust of the clan and how Danzo blackmailed Itachi to kill them would do that. As for Salada needing glasses, we don't even know that she needs them, they could be a fashion statement for all we know or she could be sensitive about her eyes. Maybe she fells that being an Uchiha people are always checking out her eyes and it bothers her. We don't know enough about her. The most we know about her is that she feels that her and Bolt have missing her father in common. That does not make either Naruto or sasuke a bad parent since most children miss their parents when they are not around.
Brilliant post.

Have my like and rep.

Radice

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke didn't has any revenge or darkness anymore inside him after he was converted to stay away from his new family.

Sasuke suffered and try to avenge during the entire story his clan and family because he love them so much.
It wouldn't make sense for Sasuke to start a new family and have a child if he didn't feel he has atoned enough.
No other clan treasured love as much as Uchiha.
Nobody is more important in Sasuke's life now than him daughter and Wife.

Last edited:

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 699 and 700 only confirm that Sasuke has some issues He is still working on. Its understandable sines Sasuke never did have people skills to beguine with.