Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't consider her friend and that's a canon fact.
He called her dear to him.How does that not translate to being a friend.he even thanked her

Going by the parent comment she made in part 1. Sakura didn't know much about Sasuke in the academy.
Probably but later she gets to know him better and develops serious affection for him

Sasuke called Naruto "his one and only friend". For him to say that means they weren't close. I have family members
I am close to.
Sakura loved him and he knew that so for him she is something more than a friend

End of Days

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People completely forget that Naruto is a workaholic with no time for his son
Managing a village is important as opposed to wandering forests when everything that can revive Kaguya- black zetsu, gedo mazo, rinnegan (someone willing to combine ashura and indra chakra) do not exist anymore.

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He is not a deadbeat dad. He is probably the last person who would become a deadbeat dad considering what happened to his family. Like most children, Salada wants her father around all of the time. Family is precious to Sasuke, probably more so than to many other people since his family was taken from him.

According to Kishi he was originally traveling to atone for his actions against the village. Because of his past transgressions, he decides to get answers about how the whole Kaguya thing happened to prevent it frpm happening again and tries to protect the village from outside threats. During the last you see him come back to protect the village because Naruto is not there, meaning he still cares about the village and it's people.

During the time skip, he and Sakura fall in love and have Salada. Although he gave up on his revolution he did not give up on his desire to protect the village and is doing so in his own way. He knows the village is in good hands with Naruto there to protect it from inside threats so he had decided to protect it from outside threats, to do that he needs to travel.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He is not a deadbeat dad. He is probably the last person who would become a deadbeat dad considering what happened to his family. Like most children, Salada wants her father around all of the time. Family is precious to Sasuke, probably more so than to many other people since his family was taken from him.

According to Kishi he was originally traveling to atone for his actions against the village. Because of his past transgressions, he decides to get answers about how the whole Kaguya thing happened to prevent it frpm happening again and tries to protect the village from outside threats. During the last you see him come back to protect the village because Naruto is not there, meaning he still cares about the village and it's people.

During the time skip, he and Sakura fall in love and have Salada. Although he gave up on his revolution he did not give up on his desire to protect the village and is doing so in his own way. He knows the village is in good hands with Naruto there to protect it from inside threats so he had decided to protect it from outside threats, to do that he needs to travel.
You must be registered for see images

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He called her dear to him.How does that not translate to being a friend.he even thanked her
Hiruzen found the village and its people dear to him did he not?

Probably but later she gets to know him better and develops serious affection for him

Oh it's not a probably. If she knew him so well she wouldn't say something like that in front him. But did Sasuke know anything about Sakura?

Sakura loved him and he knew that so for him she is something more than a friend
Then why was Naruto the only thing that kept him from feeling alone according to Sasuke?

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Managing a village is important as opposed to wandering forestsp
You just proved my point.You completely ignore the fact that Naruto still ignores his son something he should prioritize considering he knows how that feeling of being ignored is and say Sasuke is dead beat when he is doing something similar except involves travelling
when everything that can revive Kaguya- black zetsu, gedo mazo, rinnegan (someone willing to combine ashura and indra chakra) do not exist anymore.
He is searching for answers so that there is no asspullish way to revive them ever again.Kishi said he is on a journey to solve the questions and Sakura is fine with it.That doesn't mean he is dead beat.Salada still calls him Papa and loves him affectionately which wouldn't happen if he wasn't home at least AS MUCH as Naruto was

Last edited:

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiruzen found the village and its people dear to him did he not?

Oh it's not a probably. If she knew him so well she wouldn't say something like that in front him. But did Sasuke know anything about Sakura?

Then why was Naruto the only thing that kept him from feeling alone according to Sasuke?
lol bro what are you trying to prove/disprove?

King Of Pop

Elite
Kin
21💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke left Konoha in chapter 700, came back in THE LAST to protect the village,smashed Sakura and then left again . He hasn't spent time with her or Salad at all
Nah, Sasuke hit it and left. He doesn't wanna pay for child support.
two extremely retarded posts, i wonder if people reason before posting blatant garbage.

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That Sasuke and Sakura never really were close in the main story.
LOL I thought so but its so ridiculous I just wanted to make sure.

I'm not sure what manga you were reading because its as if you are trying to prove that mice are bigger than elephants.

I'm gonna try to make this short, first lets look at Sakura, from when she was first introduced it was utterly clear that she has a huge obsession with Sasuke and her life goal is to have him. Then they started going on missions and she started really caring for him and:

Then Sasuke left and she made it her mission to bring him back and that was one of her biggest motivations to develop as a kunoichi.

Sasuke on the other hand had his whole family massacred by his brother and was so fixated on hatred and revenge yet Sakura was more of less his only source of solace:

Then a whole bunch of shit happened and he fell deeper into darkness and sakura cried

and felt regret because she loves a bad guy

And more shit happened and Sasuke fought Naruto and finally came to his senses, guess what happens immediately after?

and this

And then they get married, bang and have a kid.

So yea don't waste your time or others', your welcome.

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then why did the curse mark recede when Sakura embrace him?This is in addition to all the points I made above
For ship teasing. Wasn't it obvious? If they were close why is Naruto the only one that kept Sasuke from being lonely?

And if Kishi is trying to say that they were close in the main story then he sucked at showing it.

Last edited:

Endles Waltz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, you gave me the summary of the most pathetic love story I have ever seen.

I remember Sakura saying that Team 7 used to laugh together in the Kage Summit. Can you show me a part 1 scan of that?
Ok now you are changing the subject just because you were proven wrong, saying Sasuke and Sakura were not close is pure bogus.

@bold: Dude you seriously surprise me, you don't need a manga scan to prove something a character IN the manga says wtf?

1Told

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you only care about Sakura like always...

Sasuke failed to achieve one of his bigger dream since part 1 because of her, he will never revive his clan at this rate: only 1 kid really? why? how? and i don't even say anything about the kid having prescription glasses which is really not a good thing...maybe she's like Clark Kent, who knows Lol

explain me how what you said is true and plausible?
only using your logic and knowing fertility problems are not an option since she's a doc, why this fantastic lovely family shows us only 1 kid complaining about him not being there enough?

MAN OF SIN

Elite
Kin
30💸
Kumi
273💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok now you are changing the subject just because you were proven wrong, saying Sasuke and Sakura were not close is pure bogus.

@bold: Dude you seriously surprise me, you don't need a manga scan to prove something a character IN the manga says wtf?
I didn't change the subject. I said if Kishi intended for them to be close in the main story then he did a poor job at showing it.

You never heard of show don't tell? It's a rule of storytelling.

Shruikan

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you only care about Sakura like always...
Are you saying Sasuke doesn't deserve Sakura?

Sasuke failed to achieve one of his bigger dream since part 1 because of her, he will never revive his clan at this rate:
He never meant reproduction and the Viz had him saying "restore his clan" which is a metaphor for restoring its honor.If he wanted what you are suggesting he had a shit ton of girls to impregnate since Part 1 anyway and he ignored them all except Sakura who he called dear

only 1 kid really? why? how? and i don't even say anything about the kid having prescription glasses which is really not a good thing...maybe she's like Clark Kent, who knows Lol
This is where your bias is showing.She is the daughter of the greatest Uchiha and glasses mean jack shit because Obito wore goggles too.At least she wont have to worry about sharingan unlike Borito who doesn't have Byakugan

explain me how what you said is true and plausible?
only using your logic and knowing fertility problems are not an option since she's a doc, why this fantastic lovely family shows us only 1 kid complaining about him not being there enough?
Lel.She knows him clearly enough to call him Papa and let me tell you if you look at Sasuke's dad he was also of the rough on the outside tender on the inside type.Sasuke also loves his family a lot because we have seen how he behaved with Itachi in childhood.All this hate throughout the manga was because he was starved for the love he had lost unlike Naruto who never experienced it and he found a girl who loves him

You wank NH in every thread and try to shit on SS using garbage logic