Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think he is.
He is still a ninja, so his job is probably to check things out. I highly doubt he abandoned Sakura and Sarada, especially when he knows how that would have them fill.
Sakura said she would be lonely without him.
And he wouldn't dare subject Sarada to the possible pain of being abandoned.
She obviously knows him, and quite well as she refers to him informally.

And he isn't far when he is away because she spies on him. Unless Sarada so great that she can evade the guards and leave the village, undetected.

You must be registered for see images

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't think he is.
He is still a ninja, so his job is probably to check things out. I highly doubt he abandoned Sakura and Sarada, especially when he knows how that would have them fill.

And he isn't far when he is away because she spies on him. Unless Sarada so great that she can evade the guards and leave the village, undetected.

That page was just used to allude to who Sarada's father was. She wasn't spying on him. Anyway, I agree that Sasuke is just away on business. Though that may happen more often than Sarada would like so her and Bolt share the same problem.

The deadbeat thing is just another way for haters to bash Sasuke and his family.

villain55

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't matter what you think.

Until we see le sauce next to his daughter he's a dead beat dad. I don't blame him though if I would have a baby momma like sakura I would abandon her too. Though I would take the kid with to save her.

Beans2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, Sasuke's not a deadbeat dad. He knows what it's like to not have parents so he wouldn't subject his daughter to something like that (and the way she refers to him informally means she has a relatively close relationship with him)

Gagster

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he is.

He's a rouge ninja. That''s why he doesn't have a headband, and also why he doesn't have a job.

RedShadow

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
omfg. Sasuke turning around was like if someone talks about you, you sneeze.

But I guess, in this one, Kishi decided Sasuke wasn't the kind of guy to sneeze, so he made him turn around in a bada$$ way.

Bolt Rules

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The manga facts have scooped into the liaison between Sarada and Sasuke. She genuinely dislikes her deadbeat father.

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
she calls sasuke 'papa'. ever read about the explanation that in japan, japanese children call his mom and dad by "mama" and "papa", only if they have close relationship with them, and usually they got spoiled by their parents.

sasuke often goes out on missions and that pisses sarada off because she loves her dad so much and wants him to be aeround her and her mother, but deep inside just like bolt, she loves her dad so much because both naruto and sasuke dont abandon bolt and sarada.

its just that they dont have much time for their children for some reason.

Reactions: DoubleKamui