Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you misunderstand too much so please don't take the job into leading town
and you push wrong people (e.g. Me and Ryu)
okay. Maybe if you would play constantly as villager like this and not gamethrowing several games I would trust you since the game's start.
Now Ryu talked for you and i will trust him.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so mafia either killed him because I said I'd wish to town together with Ryu
oh wait, it is also possible that Ryu jailed me last night in an attempt to protect me, but hmm, I have the slight benefit of doubt here, but it is not too impossible

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay. Maybe if you would play constantly as villager like this and not gamethrowing several games I would trust you since the game's start.
Now Ryu talked for you and i will trust him.
stop crying Mich, sometimes one has no energy or some bad days, so you have to treat me like a stranger player then, it is easy, because if I have bad days it feeds your inner bias about me and you start to meta me scum

as TSQ said two or three games ago, lynching Rej D1 or D2 is often a shot into the blind

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
stop crying Mich, sometimes one has no energy or some bad days, so you have to treat me like a stranger player then, it is easy, because if I have bad days it feeds your inner bias about me and you start to meta me scum

as TSQ said two or three games ago, lynching Rej D1 or D2 is often a shot into the blind
idc what Ted said. I ignored you one game and you was scum. You can't say i am crying, this is completeley out of common sense

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i am not leading town usually.
So you want me to not express my suspicions?
I want to, but last day you sounded so sure about your setup idea and now we are closer to my idea than anyone elses lol
I don't want you to act all "100% sure" when you in reality are not or when there is a chance you misunderstood something
because it caused confusion slightly and painted you slightly scummy in my book again

Status
Not open for further replies.