Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The xD is meant as a joke, anyone who claims roleblocker now would be a suspect
yes that is why I am looking for a cop who wants to stand up and clear Michelle, if we have any of these hopefully
I don't care about the other cops in this game, just that one cop who clears Michelle so we can go 3v3 vs mafia this DP

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want to, but last day you sounded so sure about your setup idea and now we are closer to my idea than anyone elses lol
I don't want you to act all "100% sure" when you in reality are not or when there is a chance you misunderstood something
because it caused confusion slightly and painted you slightly scummy in my book again
What if i am still sure about my idea? I am not a mechanical player but you posted some theories i didn't find real and i said my oppinion. Looks like you want me to not play at all.
I'll be back much later.
Have fun.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes that is why I am looking for a cop who wants to stand up and clear Michelle, if we have any of these hopefully
I don't care about the other cops in this game, just that one cop who clears Michelle so we can go 3v3 vs mafia this DP
can you explain this, I didn't get what you said about 3v3 Vs Mafia

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we rly need to lynch the roleblocker because he can block Red tonight and with that town can't catch up on kills
@Just_Red I will give you the town free card until EoD, we need it I think

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if i am still sure about my idea? I am not a mechanical player but you posted some theories i didn't find real and i said my oppinion. Looks like you want me to not play at all.
I'll be back much later.
Have fun.
this is not what I mean, I apologize if you think so, but I think that my RB+ RB + JOAT + Vengeful theory was right

the only way I think you could not agree is because you are the town JOAT who blindfired N1 on Ryu, if that is the case then wow...that is meh :/

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is not what I mean, I apologize if you think so, but I think that my RB+ RB + JOAT + Vengeful theory was right

the only way I think you could not agree is because you are the town JOAT who blindfired N1 on Ryu, if that is the case then wow...that is meh :/
This your setup is wrong, I'm waiting for @Dragomir and @RedGloverKing to come online before I post any info

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did Michelle claim this? I can't find it
no but I will just go along with this, if you analyse her deep behaviour I believe that Michelle could either be:
A roleblocker who roleblocked me (because of doubts)
A Joat who shot Ryu (ergo Michelle beholds on her truth which is reflective to her D1 playstyle)
A cop who has green peak on someone else

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A JOAT who shot Ryu could also equal a second mafia shooter, but this would be the expansion theory where I would paint Michelle scum again

Status
Not open for further replies.