Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no but I will just go along with this, if you analyse her deep behaviour I believe that Michelle could either be:
A roleblocker who roleblocked me (because of doubts)
A Joat who shot Ryu (ergo Michelle beholds on her truth which is reflective to her D1 playstyle)
A cop who has green peak on someone else
I don't think Michelle will shoot someone NP1 except she's scum, I also don't think you're going about this the right way, this won't help us now

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Michelle will shoot someone NP1 except she's scum, I also don't think you're going about this the right way, this won't help us now
oh it helps my PoE, believe in this

also we are at the beginning of the day, we can tinfoil about the night events for sure

or do you have any better idea for progress?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
oh it helps my PoE, believe in this

also we are at the beginning of the day, we can tinfoil about the night events for sure

or do you have any better idea for progress?
I have a few threads I'm thinking of pulling, but some players aren't around. I'm waiting for @Dragomir and @RedGloverKing but just don't venture to far into the roles mech

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a few threads I'm thinking of pulling, but some players aren't around. I'm waiting for @Dragomir and @RedGloverKing but just don't venture to far into the roles mech
okay, I agree I would like to see certain people here, those two and Red because I think they are essential, SK is also welcome to appear here, do you have any other ideas after rehunching D1?
from my PoV some good townreads are gone

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay, I agree I would like to see certain people here, those two and Red because I think they are essential, SK is also welcome to appear here, do you have any other ideas after rehunching D1?
from my PoV some good townreads are gone
After reading Drago vs SK, TSQ vs SK and then Drago's attempt to start a wagon on Ansa last DP, as well as GloverKing being totally insensitive to EOD, I feel like scum is among them

So

@RedGloverKing
@Dragomir
@ForgotToFlush
@SoulKiller to a lesser extent, after my brief interaction with him

I have a feeling at least one mafia is here, I'm currently going through important parts of the thread again

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ToS ew
You must be registered for see images
think about it, we have the investigative power, scum has the ratios and we have a vig to coordinate this night, aswell we had a Jailor/jailkeeper

I believe that the creator of this setup made something close to a ToS setup here
so we can take a similair approach to solve the game and that is a mechanical but coordinated approach

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First, why did you attempt to start a wagon on Ansa last DP, when he wasn't necessarily a suspect. I don't particularly scum read you for it, but I need clarity

Also, if you don't mind telling me, did you carry out any night action?
I thought Alice brought up great points against him. I felt that he was worthy of a wagon being created on over TSQ who I wasn't suspecting.

I didn't. Were you my role blocker?

Dragomir

Regular
Kin
435💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
think about it, we have the investigative power, scum has the ratios and we have a vig to coordinate this night, aswell we had a Jailor/jailkeeper

I believe that the creator of this setup made something close to a ToS setup here
so we can take a similair approach to solve the game and that is a mechanical but coordinated approach
No.

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Town leans
(I'm not gonna be explaining any of my town reads to keep safe of whoever I checked)
Rej, Drago, Alice, Red,Elmage
Null leans:
SK (I don't know how the hell to read him, waiting for him to slip up or to prove he's townie)
FTF ( don't know he's more like a lurker but he does help whenever he's active)
Michelle ( I still think she has some town aspect to what she's trying to push even if some of them comes off as a bad play)
Scum leans:
Glover ( His posting seems really suspicious to me feels like his trying to blend in with the town rather than trying to solve the game, Also his take on EoD was bad)

those are my readings for now, of course it would still change as the DP continues

Status
Not open for further replies.