Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like if mafia indeed decided to sacrifice TSQ then mafia did so later on during DP1 when TSQ claimed mafia vengful and tried spinning
Please quote me where he claimed mafia vengeful, he claimed town vengeful and always said Luke is mafia and he claimed especially because he's town or something like this
So, maybe i was indeed just being overthinking but will have you on null read for now. I don't really feel very comfortable having you in my town lean just yet. Depending on how you play this DP2 that might change
Sir, i don't like this reevaluation. You didn't care about my AI day 1 enough to talk to me.
I agree with the notion of mafia might of sacrificed TSQ but if it is indeed the case then it took place when he claimed vengful mafia later on DP1.
Mafia decided to sacrifice TSQ early in day phase where he said scumchat thanks Luke for claiming Oracle. If needed i can search the post.
If memory serves me right he was way ahead of red in terms of votes
you were not present at Eod if memory serves me right
Another thing Luk's reveal didn't go anywhere which sucks, because we are back to questioning each other. TSQ and the mafia set it up smart play by them
P.S i can confirm another townie through by NP action, I don't know wether or not I should reveal who it is
No, Luke gave us mafia and scum strategy He was extremely useful imo.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please quote me where he claimed mafia vengeful, he claimed town vengeful and always said Luke is mafia and he claimed especially because he's town or something like this
I stated he claimed mafia vengful because he flipped mafia. My point is that he claimed vengful during DP1 and i did not view it as townie as all since i had the dude scummy as hell.

Sir, i don't like this reevaluation. You didn't care about my AI day 1 enough to talk to me.
Miss, It does not really matter to me if you like it or not. I did not care about your AI because you were playing very off and not only me who noticed it but many other players as well. But you seem to care deeply about my views regarding you the most. Plus, alot was in my plate and did not want to waste energy on you DP1. The fact that your views regarding me was focused about how i viewed you did not sit well with me at all. I feel like you will town lean me only when i town lean you which will not happen unless you prove yourself. I knew first hand how stubborn you are when you feel like you have very good reason to find someone as scum. So the fact that you took your vote off because drago asked you did not sit well with me at all.

Mafia decided to sacrifice TSQ early in day phase where he said scumchat thanks Luke for claiming Oracle. If needed i can search the post.
I don't like this at all. You talk like you knew for a fact when mafia decided to sacrifice TSQ.

you were not present at Eod if memory serves me right
I actually was present the last 2-3 hours of DP1 and gave my reads and opinions etc. TSQ had the most votes by then and when i woke up people can actually catch up and read Michelle.

Reactions: RedGloverKing

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyone who would be revealed would be killed because a confirmed townie is a hinder to mafia.

Ansa dying means doctor may be the discarded role or he is mafia. Of course no one will claim doc..
Well that's just a kind of stupid move by doc or he might be doc too since any role can be any alignment right?
Also doc shouldn't claim,since the mafia would be aiming at him/her wouldn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.