Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good to know that you ain't giving yourself any townie points for jumping his wagon last second like that. But something been bothering me about your posts regarding TSQ in previous DP1. I thought you would def catch on how scummy TSQ was during my interaction with him. He checked all the marks. He twisted words, he lied and gave false narrative. Very similar to previous game when he did it to just_red and you out of all people I thought would catch on to it. But you did not, which i find really weird. Usually you would be one of the first people to point out such BS.
Exactly, it was obvious. It wasn't so obvious last time, and you even mention me during that interaction knowing I'd notice it, and it seems like they wanted us to Lynch him. Hesitation is one sign of town play, no town play can say he knew for sure the alignment of TSQ. I found it strange then, that's why I didn't press on it, and it's even more strange now.

I only voted him because I thought it was still a tie with Red, and I'd prefer him gone over Red. No offense to him

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Michelle you forwarded a post stating why I view you as scum lean. I explained already why, but to elaborate when you find someone really suspicious you become very stubborn and don't move your vote easily. But the fact you did is what made me paranoid about you. You admitted that you been playing bad and i am getting some genuine vibes from your posts this DP. So, maybe i was indeed just being overthinking but will have you on null read for now. I don't really feel very comfortable having you in my town lean just yet. Depending on how you play this DP2 that might change.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@SoulKiller you were asked about possible TMI by @Dragomir in the post below, I couldn't find your response to this particular post, can you please give one now, it's a little too late by I'm searching for clarity here

@SoulKiller you say that TSQ TMI'ed you, now what about Ansa and his "scum finally get to grab a good town player on his throat" statement here? Do you not find this to be TMI as well, if not, how come?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly, it was obvious. It wasn't so obvious last time, and you even mention me during that interaction knowing I'd notice it, and it seems like they wanted us to Lynch him. Hesitation is one sign of town play, no town play can say he knew for sure the alignment of TSQ. I found it strange then, that's why I didn't press on it, and it's even more strange now.

I only voted him because I thought it was still a tie with Red, and I'd prefer him gone over Red. No offense to him
Matter of fact it was pretty obvious last time as well but you were the only one who caught to it.

I mentioned you for two reasons, one to see what your opinion is because that will give me a feel about you if you are indeed townie. Also, to get you going because i was being uncomfortable with your inactivity.

I agree with the notion of mafia might of sacrificed TSQ but if it is indeed the case then it took place when he claimed vengful mafia later on DP1. The amount of people who joined the wagon was uncomfortable, I feel people voted him for the sake of voting him. You being one of those people. I am not sure how you thought he was tied on votes with just_red. If memory serves me right he was way ahead of red in terms of votes.

Ofcourse, no townie can say for sure that he was scummy 100%. I cannot really speak for other players but from my own perspective he was scummy enough to warrant a vote from me.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Matter of fact it was pretty obvious last time as well but you were the only one who caught to it.

I mentioned you for two reasons, one to see what your opinion is because that will give me a feel about you if you are indeed townie. Also, to get you going because i was being uncomfortable with your inactivity.

I agree with the notion of mafia might of sacrificed TSQ but if it is indeed the case then it took place when he claimed vengful mafia later on DP1. The amount of people who joined the wagon was uncomfortable, I feel people voted him for the sake of voting him. You being one of those people. I am not sure how you thought he was tied on votes with just_red. If memory serves me right he was way ahead of red in terms of votes.

Ofcourse, no townie can say for sure that he was scummy 100%. I cannot really speak for other players but from my own perspective he was scummy enough to warrant a vote from me.
I don't like it when people talk about my activity and try to correlate it with my alignment, you've played with me long enough to know that I hardly even vote DP1 if I'm not sure, also if you take my vote I'm context, I was still catching up when at EOD, Michelle pinged me 30minutes before time, and at that moment, it was a tie, you can go check. So I voted, without seeing the final VC, because I had little time to

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller you were asked about possible TMI by @Dragomir in the post below, I couldn't find your response to this particular post, can you please give one now, it's a little too late by I'm searching for clarity here
Oh my bad, soo much stuff was going on that I forgot to answer some posts. I did not view Ansa as TMI'ing me when he stated his opinion on the situation. From my own view, ansa was observing the situation going when both drago and TSQ jumped into my wagon and I felt at the time that he was genuinely trying to make sense of what was going on during that period of time in the game. If you noticed I did not comment about ansa posts because while part of me felt like he was giving his own opinion about the situation. Another part of me felt like he was lowkey trying to get into my good side. However, later on when he was reading players etc it i definitely saw townie ansa on action which why made me comfortable to place him in my town leans. Also, he made some good analyzing posts and trying to make sense out of people actions which was a good sign.

It's very different than TSQ because when he made his post he acted like he knew for a fact i was townie. Keep in mind i had my vote on TSQ for multiple reasons and i elaborated enough on it last DP.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't like it when people talk about my activity and try to correlate it with my alignment, you've played with me long enough to know that I hardly even vote DP1 if I'm not sure, also if you take my vote I'm context, I was still catching up when at EOD, Michelle pinged me 30minutes before time, and at that moment, it was a tie, you can go check. So I voted, without seeing the final VC, because I had little time to
Yes, but this game is very different. Previous games none of them had about 70+ pages in DP1. I could understand in previous games because DP1 usually have around 15-20 pages. I am not collrelating your activity with your alignment here I always state that I can get better reads on Elmage in DP2. But in DP1 I felt like enough stuff happened in DP1 to warrant your opinion and your activity. You can't always use "I am not active in DP1" to brush interacting to the events or show your presence in DP1 especially when alot of stuff were going on.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, there were like three Cops right, this is a claiming game, so we might as well use it well, town Cops, any results for us? If they're town, don't say anything till they're in danger of a lunch

Other roles, besides doctor, anything interesting to report?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, but this game is very different. Previous games none of them had about 70+ pages in DP1. I could understand in previous games because DP1 usually have around 15-20 pages. I am not collrelating your activity with your alignment here I always state that I can get better reads on Elmage in DP2. But in DP1 I felt like enough stuff happened in DP1 to warrant your opinion and your activity. You can't always use "I am not active in DP1" to brush interacting to the events or show your presence in DP1 especially when alot of stuff were going on.
My inactivity doesn't stem from lack of information only, in most cases I'm inactive because I'm busy irl. I'm currently working on a startup, that should tell you everything. I have such limited time to play, so I use the first NP to catch up usually

Reactions: SoulKiller

Hammock

Veteran
Kin
2,799💸
Kumi
3,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok good morning, Rest in peace
This so far feels like Mafia's plan to continue controlling the DP phase and throw havoc.
Also, @Michelle you can ISO me and ask me any questions too I'm fine with it, I know Luk and Ansa didn't have a TR on me, and said to look into me as well. I'm willing to cooperate with anyone who wants to
Another thing Luk's reveal didn't go anywhere which sucks, because we are back to questioning each other. TSQ and the mafia set it up smart play by them
P.S i can confirm another townie through by NP action, I don't know wether or not I should reveal who it is

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok good morning, Rest in peace
This so far feels like Mafia's plan to continue controlling the DP phase and throw havoc.
Also, @Michelle you can ISO me and ask me any questions too I'm fine with it, I know Luk and Ansa didn't have a TR on me, and said to look into me as well. I'm willing to cooperate with anyone who wants to
Another thing Luk's reveal didn't go anywhere which sucks, because we are back to questioning each other. TSQ and the mafia set it up smart play by them
P.S i can confirm another townie through by NP action, I don't know wether or not I should reveal who it is
You can, since you already claimed Cop, but wait a little

Reactions: Hammock
Status
Not open for further replies.