Not open for further replies.

venger

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i agree with aloo regarding sasuke's misuse of a genjutsu. that would have been his chance to finish danzo. (and they say that sasuke is a genius), not unless the continuation is still a genjutsu but that is unlikely because madara is watching.

and concerning madara i think he really is just an eye that moves from body to body, that would explain how he escaped amaterasu and the fight with harashima. there is probably a space where he keep his body replacements and i bet one of them is a former mizukage and tobi is just his latest find.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is on the winning side here now...because Karin is almost there
in figuring out Danzou's technique and Danzou keeps on losing his chakra badly with the technique his using and the new pimped Susanoo would most likely finish him off.
What I think about Danzou's technique:
Because he has 10 sharingans, he may possibly have 10 lives as well..
that's why he needs to release so that he can replenish the lives lost every time he dies almost 10 times.
I think there is something behind what said Madara on page 15
"It looks like as if there are ten sharingans and the shodai cells".."As if"??? so there might be a chance that it's not real and maybe just a trick his using..

Last edited:

roguenin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
aloo said:
Sasuke's version of Susanoo isn't equipped with the sword & shield like that of Itachi's which means those things were given to Naruto.
Not necessarily...

1)How could Itachi gave them to Naruto when he had them in his last fight?
2)Even if he could, through one way or another, why would he give them to Naruto? Of what use can be a sealing sword to him(against Sasuke) ?

aloo said:
Equipped with a bow and arrow is good for a ranged combat but i don't think that is good enough.
I think that each Sharingan user has his own version of the Susano'o. While his first 'attempt' to the Susano'o had its appeareance almost as Itachis, this new one is personalized, equipped with weapons of its own.

Is this for the best, or not "good enough" as you said?
We shall see in time, but by the statement "Susano'o Completed" I not only do understand that Sasuke's Susano'o is completed, but the skill itself, which makes me believe that Itachi's Susano'o wasn't as perfect as said before(Something similar to Minato's Rasengan)

Lord said:
i don’t think he’s going to die in this fight mostly because of the foreshadow that he’s after the kyuubi and wants to be its host.
In this fight maybe not.
By Sasuke's hand, maybe not.

But, Madara, won't sit back iddly knowing that he has the same goal as he does. Maybe they don't have the same final goal, but they both desire the Kyuubi and I have a feeling that none is willing to share xd

venger said:
i agree with aloo regarding sasuke's misuse of a genjutsu. that would have been his chance to finish danzo. (and they say that sasuke is a genius), not unless the continuation is still a genjutsu but that is unlikely because madara is watching.
While Sasuke is smart, Danzou is smarter! He anticipated Sasuke's move, thus the reason why he put that seal on him. He knew that Sasuke's only chance was to catch him in a genjutsu, so he prepared and waited patiently. That was a smart move from Danzo!

Last edited:

lord8469

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don?t think Izanagi is the reason why madara only has 1 eye visible. there?s probably a more serious story behind that, such as his split personality that he seems to emit maybe. i don?t think izanagi seals the eye completely, it probably just has to close and recharge just as it does for amaterasu or any other serious sharingon technique. otherwise i don?t think danzo would use it so loosely since he hasn?t been taking sasuke serious most of the fight up to now.

i think you?re right though and madara probably used izanagi to escape hashirama. either that or he sealed half his soul in another body or something crazy lol

lord8469

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don?t get is how is sasuke getting this strong without any lapse in time? sasuke keeps pulling out new techniques, stronger jutsus, etc. naruto the main character, has to go away for weeks before beginning to master (not totally master) a technique.

sasuke has hundred page battles and naruto does not even compare. naruto battled kakuzu to try out his rasengan shruken. naruto?s battle with pain is the only one i really remember.

still, i can count on one hand really the number of techniques naruto has. naruto just have slightly different variation of techniques he?s been wanting to master (rasengan) for a long time.
the sage mode is naruto?s only new thing. meanwhile, sasuke has the strongest abilities of the sharingan and is able to whip out the susano, ameratsu, tsokuyomi, etc. without trying. he woke up one day and said i going to god mode. sasuke also has new summons and everything.

i seriously don?t know why it is called naruto. it really was more balanced before the time skip. very frustrating to see where this manga is going.

JohnnyGo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i don?t get is how is sasuke getting this strong without any lapse in time? sasuke keeps pulling out new techniques, stronger jutsus, etc. naruto the main character, has to go away for weeks before beginning to master (not totally master) a technique.

sasuke has hundred page battles and naruto does not even compare. naruto battled kakuzu to try out his rasengan shruken. naruto?s battle with pain is the only one i really remember.

still, i can count on one hand really the number of techniques naruto has. naruto just have slightly different variation of techniques he?s been wanting to master (rasengan) for a long time.
the sage mode is naruto?s only new thing. meanwhile, sasuke has the strongest abilities of the sharingan and is able to whip out the susano, ameratsu, tsokuyomi, etc. without trying. he woke up one day and said i going to god mode. sasuke also has new summons and everything.

i seriously don?t know why it is called naruto. it really was more balanced before the time skip. very frustrating to see where this manga is going.
Yeah, everyone seems to see that. Sasuke is becoming a beast, whilst naruto is just gaining one or two techs in the same period of time. Perhaps he now gets to train with killer bee and learns how to control the kyuubi.
But until then, i propose that kishi changes the name of the series to:
Sasuke: Shipuudenxd​

roguenin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord said:
i seriously don’t know why it is called naruto. it really was more balanced before the time skip. very frustrating to see where this manga is going.
I would say about this whole "Sasuke-special", that it's only fair! In the begining of the Shippuuden(anime and manga) there wasn't even a sign of Sasuke!!! Even after his first appearance, he stood for a long period of time on the sideline. Even though he is the main pivot that makes Shippuuden happen!

Just recently he started to appear more and more often, to the point that sometimes we have a chapter that's only concerning him.

More Sasuke doesn't hurt!
More Sasuke-stupid stuff...well that hurts!!!

Rogue-nin said:
Quote:Originally Posted by Semaka
Sasuke: "Kuchiyose no jutsu"

Quote:Originally Posted by Semaka
Madara: "Oh? A new kuchiyose...since when did he get that?"

Just before reading Madara's question I wondered the exact same thing...
Lord said:
sasuke has the strongest abilities of the sharingan and is able to whip out the susano, ameratsu, tsokuyomi, etc. without trying. he woke up one day and said i going to god mode. sasuke also has new summons and everything.
These types of things I would tag as "Sasuke-stupid stuff".

But on the other hand...as mentioned before this anime is called Naruto, thus, hypothetical there is no need to focus on Sasuke's/Itachi's/Hinata's/Sakura's/Whoever's training!
This I understand!
But still they seem to come out of nowhere and so shortly one after the other, it's...weird and maybe a tad frustrating!

lord8469

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want get an update on Tsunade's status (Tsunade is probably out for the count, this time)
Hopefully, Kishimoto will intermingle Naruto and others into the coming chapters... just like normal

lord8469

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for me i guess sasuke is always dependent with his new techniques that was given to his bro...that makes him not thinkin of what will happen next.... those techniques that was given that must be mastered not used recklessly...for me it's to hard to measure how smart sasuke when it comes to battle cause he is always using his techniques over and over again...that makes him dumb...

will he just use some techniques first after using the amaterasu, susanoo and tsukoyomi? measure first his opponents and use them

in my opinion he is more thinking person before than these days...xd

JohnnyGo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I want get an update on Tsunade's status (Tsunade is probably out for the count, this time)
Hopefully, Kishimoto will intermingle Naruto and others into the coming chapters... just like normal
It turns hard to do this as he has little space and sasuke is very far from konoha...

lord8469

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one thing i don?t get from this series is how the uchiha?s could have lost to harishima. it was said that if one village hires the harishima?s the competing village hires the uchiha?s. if the mokuton is unique to the first, what does the rest of the harishima have to compete with the uchihas.

ok, madara was the strongest uchiha, but the varying degrees of the sharingan is still very powerful. if madara has developed his sharingan so extensively during his battle with the first, how did the first beat him? can he possibly beat madara just with the mokuton? i could understand also that this is just not about naruto.

but the rest of the teams from before the timeshift just fell by the way side. because of the time spent focused on sasuke, kishi have to somehow get naruto?s story in manga.

the rest can?t possibly even begin to be mentioned let alone give them a chance to show their own development.
i think balancing the story will also give it more depth. that is what i liked about the manga before the time skip.

roguenin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Omg! I totally forgot about Tsunade's condition, because she wasn't mentioned for such a long period of time xd

When Kishi doesn't want/doesn't have the time/doesn't know how to continue something regarding a certain character, they black out for a period of time xd

JohnnyGo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one thing i don?t get from this series is how the uchiha?s could have lost to harishima. it was said that if one village hires the harishima?s the competing village hires the uchiha?s. if the mokuton is unique to the first, what does the rest of the harishima have to compete with the uchihas.

ok, madara was the strongest uchiha, but the varying degrees of the sharingan is still very powerful. if madara has developed his sharingan so extensively during his battle with the first, how did the first beat him? can he possibly beat madara just with the mokuton? i could understand also that this is just not about naruto.

but the rest of the teams from before the timeshift just fell by the way side. because of the time spent focused on sasuke, kishi have to somehow get naruto?s story in manga.

the rest can?t possibly even begin to be mentioned let alone give them a chance to show their own development.
i think balancing the story will also give it more depth. that is what i liked about the manga before the time skip.
I guess it's because the senju clan was very good in mastering many types of jutsu and various elements, which made them much better than all the other clans, and also because they had very good physical strength. The uchiha could read movements, etc, but their strength was not that good.
But really, considering that a sharingan can read someone else's movements and jutsus, then it would become difficult for someone to fight a sharingan, no matter how strong they are, as the uchiha could always respond too well. Only in physical strength were the senju much stronger than the uchiha.

sato4kaiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
one thing i don’t get from this series is how the uchiha’s could have lost to harishima. it was said that if one village hires the harishima’s the competing village hires the uchiha’s. if the mokuton is unique to the first, what does the rest of the harishima have to compete with the uchihas.

Lord I think that Madara was an immortal at the time and it seems that the Uchihas lack bloodline limits. I have not seen any Uchihas in Naruto that have bloodline limits. It seems that the senju have the most. The first had one and his bro, the second had one as well. Remember that it was mentioned by the 3rd that the 2nd was able to bring water from nothing. the 2nd had a bloodline limit related to water.

There was more to the first that me know. I think Kishi name the clan senju for a reason. Senju is one who studies senjutsu. I think that is where the clan name came from. That clan was a clan of senju masters and the first was the grand master. Following Melo, the shodai is like Grand Master Yoda, and the others are like Master Wan-du! LOL

sato4kaiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke is being pushed to this limits. While Sasuke is getting stronger, his power is not true power. No matter now much jutsu that he has, he is still no match for Naruto. I think that Kishi wants to show that even though Sasuke is getting more powerful on the surface, he is corrupted in his heart ultimately becoming weak. Naruto on the other hand, is developing much more slowly but his heart is like diamond. He is showing the same strength had the Shodai had, his father, and this most loved teacher - Jiraiya had!

melo217

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*SPOILER ALERT*
arrgh, my long post was irretrievably lost because the page expired when i finally clicked on my reply! oh no, a problem with this new site got me!

anyway, i was talking about the izanagi being a high-ranked genjutsu which tops the tsukoyomi but was mistaken in saying that it is a jutsu that turns illusion into reality, well, it is the other way around it turns out. it's reality into illusion. that is why the 'dead danzos' keep on vanishing right before another one, alive and revived, reappears. and while madara's time-space jutsu he can cast on himself, the izanagi is one that is done on the user also. brilliant jutsu! see

one thing that remains rather unexplained is how another one comes out of the illusion into reality, thus, a new and revived danzo appears.

i also mentioned (in that lost post) about how madara may have known that it was the izanagi that is being used by danzo and how it was declared as a forbidden jutsu.

it is most probable that madara may have used (or tried to use) it once before, and not that he has seen it used by someone else in the past (we don't know yet of any pther great uchiha or a sharingan user who may have the motive and the capacity of using that kind of jutsu aside from madara). this is characteristic of madara: he wants to know and test for himself all the secrets that the sharingan possesses. if madara was able to determine that it was izanagi that danzo is using then he probably knows about it already in the past.

the izanagi could be one reason why madara 'survived' the fight with hashirama; aside from the possibility that he meant it that way ("in the event that i should lose, this is the plan") -- staging his own death (or making it appear that he died) so he could get away from the spotlight and accomplish his goals in the shadows.

this is perhaps the reason also why it was declared a forbidden jutsu by the clan. the izanagi was acquired through evil means and was used for evil purposes. the izanagi comes at a great cost. it meant stealing and collecting the sharingans of uchihas that died in battle. it is all possible that these great warriors (they have three tomoed sharingans!) were sent to their deaths in battle, that is, if it is not at all an assassination that was done on them; which could be what really happened to shisui of the mirage. (these warriors were preselected for their sharingans, and the wars the uchihas engaged in were meant to 'harvest' the eyes of the fallen). this could also explain why all of the uchihas had to be killed in the clan massacre (including the innocent women, children, elderly and non-combatants), since it could be possible that the killing of relatives may develop the sharingans that madara or danzo has already in possession (in the same way that obito's sharingan developed into an MS, years after the transplant into kakashi).

Last edited:
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The new manga is out! at *********** everone! obviously Sasuke won't die because he is one of the main characters after all, but I hope that he would be severely wounded and N/A to fight for now, so that Naruto could catch up a little because Sasuke is so much powerful now.

Danzou survived this one maybe, because before they stabbed each other..I think Danzou was trying to wake up another eye in his left arm so the Izanagi continues IF the eye opened right in time(refer to page 15..sorry I cant post links yet :( ) . If Danzou survives being stabbed by Sasuke, He will still die because Madara is there to finish him off. He was forced to use the sharingan in his left arm, he can't release the jutsu, drained the chakra he saved if ever Madara joins the fight with Sasuke and it says in the last page the fight concludes in the next issue and statistically thinking Madara has the upper hand. lol.

Madara could either kill him or invite him to join Akatsuki.

Last edited:

roguenin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O.0

On page 12, in the right corner...is that a face on Danzou's shoulder? o.0

Also on page 16-17, when Danzou and Sasuke stabbed each other, it appears as if that same face wants to get away from Danzou's body! o.0 Am I the only one seeing this?!
(Random: Nice pose at the end xd)

On the other hand...maaaan, Sasuke looks like sh*t WTH and even if he will defeat Danzou...in my head he will be the one pwned by Danzou.
Him winning this battle it's just Kishi's whim and not because he is actually stronger than Danzou U_U

Semaka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The face that is on Danzo's shoulder emerged in the last chapter here:

, but you can see it clearly for the first time here:

You must be registered for see images

We were hinted since this chapter that Danzo has a face on his arm, but, it's not an Uchiha face. So, I'm guessing, the First? Could Danzo be one of those new Akatsuki members that has some connection with the First?

(Why I am saying it is the first is because the face appeared when Danzo used Mokuton Jutsu)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.