Not open for further replies.

sato4kaiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Interesting comments you guys. Hope that the holidays have been good to you all. I have taken the time to watch all the Shippuuden episodes from shippuuden #1 to #141. My comments is more about what I have been learning about Naruto.

sato4kaiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Naruto is a Wind element jutsu user, its weak against Sasuke's fire and strong against lightening. Naruto does not know how to manipulate water so his solution is a collaboration jutsu that Jiraiya thought him. He is use one of the toads (Gamatatsu) to do a water pistol. The older son (Gamakichi) is a fire type and with collaboration, Naruto can do fire techniques. Jiraiya is a fire type and we don't know he using any other element. Naruto can now do wind, water, and fire jutsu. I think he is matching up to Sasuke just find. All this does not even include the fact of sage mode. Just imagine Naruto do a collaboration jutsu with either Gamatatsu or Gamakichi using his sage chakra! What a power to be wrecken with! Thanks for reading.

JohnnyGo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Naruto is a Wind element jutsu user, its weak against Sasuke's fire and strong against lightening. Naruto does not know how to manipulate water so his solution is a collaboration jutsu that Jiraiya thought him. He is use one of the toads (Gamatatsu) to do a water pistol. The older son (Gamakichi) is a fire type and with collaboration, Naruto can do fire techniques. Jiraiya is a fire type and we don't know he using any other element. Naruto can now do wind, water, and fire jutsu. I think he is matching up to Sasuke just find. All this does not even include the fact of sage mode. Just imagine Naruto do a collaboration jutsu with either Gamatatsu or Gamakichi using his sage chakra! What a power to be wrecken with! Thanks for reading.
Darn it! just lost a big post i was writing -.- gotta keep this one shorter xd

I was writing that some other people in this forum have said that the three tails' arc only happens in the anime, but i'm not sure, as i haven't had the time to read the manga back there.

I don't think that sage mode would really change the collaboration justu, as there would just be an increase in naruto's chakra, but the toad would reamin the same. Only if the toad was to come in sage mode too :p. But even so, how big would it even become? If without any sage mode, it stopped the three tails, then would it utterly destroy it if he were in sage mode? :confused:

And also, doesn't the collaboration jutsu have to use two types of elements? Then he can't use all three elements, but only a combination of wind+water or wind+fire :confused:

I might be wrong, so please correct me if i am.

aravir

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And also, doesn't the collaboration jutsu have to use two types of elements? Then he can't use all three elements, but only a combination of wind+water or wind+fire :confused:

I might be wrong, so please correct me if i am.
at Three Tails arc, naruto using wind element while gamatatsu shooting 'myoboku oil' and gamakichi shooting fire on wind+oil as soos as it reach Three Tails, so it's wind+'liquid'+fire combination, hmm..., three elements

JohnnyGo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
at Three Tails arc, naruto using wind element while gamatatsu shooting 'myoboku oil' and gamakichi shooting fire on wind+oil as soos as it reach Three Tails, so it's wind+'liquid'+fire combination, hmm..., three elements
Yeah, that's true, but i what i meant to say was that naruto can't use the elements separately, he always needs to summon the toads if he want to use those elements. And also, the fire+liquid+wind is not a combination of the three elements, it's a combination of two elements+the addition of oil to enhance. Try putting water instead of oil and what do you get? xd

P.S: Oil is not an element, there are only five elements: fire, water, lightning, wind and earth

P.S.2:Hey guys, i have a question that has little to do with the discussion xd: It doesn't seem that Chaos went down, did it? I can still go there :S...

Last edited:

sato4kaiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
JohnnyGo, Aravir is right. I am doing a little research to find out if a battle between Naruto and Sasuke will be in favor of Naruto. I was looking into ways Naruto can use jutsus to combat Sasuke's as wind is weak against fire and strong against lightening. Naruto now have a way to fight fire jutsus. With the sharingan, Kakashi can use lightening, water, fire, and earth. I have not seen kakashi use wind. Its interesting. Maybe, he might now be able to use it and so it might be for Sasuke.

JohnnyGo, its true that oil is not an element, but fire is! To think about how or direct manipulation of an element (an affinity) but think about how the element can be used in combat. When Naruto asked Jiraiya for a way to fight fire, he taught him the collaboration jutsu with the toads. Now, he is that to do both fire and water. Its interesting that Kishi used on toad for water and another for fire! This is more flexible for Naruto.

melo217

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yo reudinho is here! wazzup dude?!? hurray for first post. XD

yeah a collaboration jutsu would do the trick for naruto against sasuke, i think.
but i am thinking if naruto would have a second elemental chakra. what would it be?

now that he can get gamatatsu for water and gamakichi for fire, what he lacks now is lightning and earth.

well he can do collaboration jutsus with kakashi for lightning, and then with yamato for earth (which we have seen already when they fought kakuzu).

so all that naruto needs to master is to do team work, esp. collaboration jutsus. :)

lord8469

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if super genius ninja possess the Sharingan like Danzou and Kakashi do, then I see no reason why they can?t use sharingan effectively by treating it as just another jutsu/technique in their arsenal. For all intensive purposes, Kakashi?s use of his eye has been superb and probably exceeds the majority of Uchiha if they were still alive. I mean he?s achieved MS when apparently only Uchiha can. Kakashi naturally has low chakra reserves, so this limits his ability to maximize the use of his sharingan.

If rumors of Danzou?s power are true, then Danzou is more powerful/skilled than Kakashi, so it?s not inconceivable that he can use his eye as effectively as an Uchiha? although using several at once seems a little absurd, but I digress again.

In other words, if someone like Naruto or Kisame who has enormous chakra reserves possesses implanted sharingan eyes, with training, he would probably be able to use the eyes just as effectively as an Uchiha with comparable intelligence, genius and skill level.xd

JohnnyGo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
JohnnyGo, Aravir is right. I am doing a little research to find out if a battle between Naruto and Sasuke will be in favor of Naruto. I was looking into ways Naruto can use jutsus to combat Sasuke's as wind is weak against fire and strong against lightening. Naruto now have a way to fight fire jutsus. With the sharingan, Kakashi can use lightening, water, fire, and earth. I have not seen kakashi use wind. Its interesting. Maybe, he might now be able to use it and so it might be for Sasuke.

JohnnyGo, its true that oil is not an element, but fire is! To think about how or direct manipulation of an element (an affinity) but think about how the element can be used in combat. When Naruto asked Jiraiya for a way to fight fire, he taught him the collaboration jutsu with the toads. Now, he is that to do both fire and water. Its interesting that Kishi used on toad for water and another for fire! This is more flexible for Naruto.
Hey, sorry for the late response :(
Well, how can naruto use the toad in a fight against sasuke? He would not have any time to do a collaboration jutsu, as sasuke is way faster than naruto, only if naruto is in sage mode, but even then, sasuke has MS, with which he would be able to read naruto's moves. If naruto summoned a toad, and then used water, definitely sasuke would immediatley use lightning, and if he used fire, then sasuke could use Amaterasu to counter it. He could even just kill the frogs immediatley, with the amaterasu.

I'm not saying that naruto can't use the elements, he just can't use them in a one on one fight, unless the other gives him time to call the toads and use them.

So, at this moment, i think sasuke would easily kill naruto, or at least beat him and make him use the fox (i don't think he could beat the 4 tails demon cloak). And by the way, i don't even like sasuke, i only think he is overpowered :rolleyes:

Danzo has a bloodline limit!
Danzo has a bloodline limit?! :eek: (So it's bloodline, sharingan, genious, sadistic and then what? :eek:)

Last edited:

lord8469

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hi guys this subject for fun i hope you enjoyed this;)
the subject is Sharingan
The Sharingan. Yes, in a word, you may say, ?Over-used? or ?Over-rated.? Yes, maybe the Sharingan are these things?But let?s dwell into the users.

To start, the first known user of the Sharingan (to us) was Sasuke Uchiha, so he?s first.:sasuke:

Sasuke first used the Sharingan when he was about nine. It was after Itachi had killed the entire Uchiha Clan. He awakened the Sharingan to attack his brother as he fled. At this time, he only had one tomoe. Now, let?s move on. The first time he used it in the Anime was on Team 7?s first mission to the Land of Waves. He used it to track Haku?s swift movements and to counter by dodging the fast-thrown senbon needles. The next time was when he fought Rock Lee before the Chunin Exams. In this way, he was able to see some of Lee?s movements, as the Hidden Leaf Shadow, and was able to copy his Primary Lotus and make his own Taijutsu technique. He also copied Lee?s speed and then adapted this to the way he fought and eventually developed Chidori this way. In Sasuke?s battle with Naruto Uzumaki, he perfected the first stage Sharingan by developing the final tomoe and being able to read Naruto?s every movement, and counteract them with the proper jutsu or taijutsu move. In the Shippuden, Sasuke has been shown to have full control over his Sharingan. When he defeated his brother, Itachi, he gained the power of the Mangekyo Sharingan. He was then able to use the flames of Amaterasu and the power of Susano?o. He has also been shown to have minimal capabilities with the Tsukuyomi. Overall, he has pretty good control over the Sharingan.

Next to see the Sharingan, Kakashi Hatake.:kakashi:

Kakashi attained his Sharnigan from Obito Uchiha. It was transplanted as Obito was dying by Rin. This Sharingan is only in his left eye, and is covered by his headband most of the time. He was seen using it first against Zabuza of the Hidden Mist. He was able to fully copy Zabuza?s hand signs and perfectly execute the Water Dragon Jutsu as well as the Giant Vortex. Kakashi then used it again in the rematch with Zabuza. In the Shippuden, Kakashi is seen using the Kamui, a move he developed with his brand new Mangekyo Sharingan. He obtained the Mangekyo because of the grief of losing his beloved ones long ago. He is also pinned as the ?Copy Ninja? or ?Copycat Ninja? for his ability to copy all jutsu he sees with the Sharingan and executing them perfectly. Kakashi has very good control with his Sharingan and Mangekyo.

Next to be known is Itachi Uchiha.:itachi:

He was first shown to use the Sharingan against Kakashi, Azuma, Kurenai and Gai. Witht the Mangekyo, he was able to subdue Kakashi with his Tsukiyomi and turn Kurenai?s Genjutsu around on herself. He then was shown using an unknown black fire to break out of Jiraiya?s Toad Mouth jutsu, later confirmed as Amaterasu. During Sasuke and Itachi?s fight, he used the Susano?o?s full power, as well as Tsukiyomi and Amaterasu. Other than the fact he had near perfect control over his Sharingan, there?s nothing different than Sasuke.

Finally, Danzo.

Well, what we?ve learned is that he does in fact have a Sharingan in his right eye and he?s able to track down enemies ahead or behind him, and their exact numbers. He also has an entire arm full of full, first stage Sharingan. Supposedly, he uses the Sharingan?s ability to sacrifice his life, but every time he does this, an eye closes, leading to this speculation. It is not fully known how well he has control over his Sharingan.

Overall, I think Itachi had the best control over his Sharingan, and he is also the only one who is dead. But for living, it?s a tie between Sasuke and Kakashi.

Well, I may be doing a sequel to this, title ?Byakugan? so watch for that. Hope you guys enjoyed this!<3

Semaka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one shown to us was Kakashi's Sharingan ;) . He used it in the first encounter with Zabuza, before we have seen Sasuke's Sharingan (that is if you are reffering to the first time a Sharingan was shown in the anime or manga)

And aren't you forgetting Tobi? He is using his Sharingan beautifully .... for transportation purposes. I think Kakashi is making use of his Sharingan better than Sasuke. Even Itachi was surprised when he found out that Kakashi has Mangekyou Sharingan, I mean, for a non-Uchiha to master his Sharingan, well, he is kinda impressive, also, Sasuke has received a lot of help from his brother, without the Amaterasu planted in his left eye, well, I think Killer Bee would have owned him hard (not that he didn't)

Last edited:

JohnnyGo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The first one shown to us was Kakashi's Sharingan ;) . He used it in the first encounter with Zabuza, before we have seen Sasuke's Sharingan (that is if you are reffering to the first time a Sharingan was shown in the anime or manga)

And aren't you forgetting Tobi? He is using his Sharingan beautifully .... for transportation purposes. I think Kakashi is making use of his Sharingan better than Sasuke. Even Itachi was surprised when he found out that Kakashi has Mangekyou Sharingan, I mean, for a non-Uchiha to master his Sharingan, well, he is kinda impressive, also, Sasuke has received a lot of help from his brother, without the Amaterasu planted in his left eye, well, I think Killer Bee would have owned him hard (not that he didn't)
I couldn't agree more. Sasuke had a lot of the hard work done by Itachi, being that he basically "gave" the MS to Sasuke, either by letting himself die in his hands or by implanting his techs in Sasuke.

But Tobi is still a big mistery. We don't know how far his techs go, or if he can still use anyone of them. We only see the space-time jutsu he is constantly performing. Supposedly, Madara is the best sharingan user ever, but he has lost lots of his power.

Semaka

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except the fact that Tobi has space-time jutsu, he is very strong. You can tell when he stopped Zabuza's blade with one hand. Come on, he doesn't want to get hit by his enemies, yet he proved that he can block attacks. He is indeed a mistery

JohnnyGo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except the fact that Tobi has space-time jutsu, he is very strong. You can tell when he stopped Zabuza's blade with one hand. Come on, he doesn't want to get hit by his enemies, yet he proved that he can block attacks. He is indeed a mistery
He is obviously going to be naruto's target to end all the wars in the world to achieve peace. Madara definitely has some unknown jutsu that he doesn't want to show right now as he doesn't need it to fight, he has sasuke to fight for him! (And before he had all the Akatsuki xd)

sato4kaiba

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have not figured out and Danzo's bloodline limit as I need more information. I learned that a bloodline limit does not always have to do with a jutsu. One might be inclined to say that Danzo is senju as he can manage a good amount of chakra but I say its a bloodline limit that allows him the ability. I think that when Ao saw Shushi's chakra it was because of the sharingan that Danzo was using at the time. I also think its on his arm and not the one in his right eye socket.

Status
Not open for further replies.