Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As I said, no guesses necessary. Chikomatsu have such ridiculous range that I honestly doubt Hinata can avoid huge arena-sweeping arcs (that one of them can do to clear an arena), projectiles and chopping long blades. Just one of them had an wire attack so large it stabbed through many puppets at once just by existing.

I can't stress how many unique, Sasori needed 100 Puppets because 1 enemy is getting hugely overwhelmed by not just the numbers, but the variation of different techniques to work out and avoid, all in sync.

I already took those into the consideration when I made my first post and thus said that Hinata has to flawless when she executes her smoke bomb combo. Anyway those puppets would be attacking based on guess even if those attacks cover a large area. But as far as I remember, those attacks doesn't cover the entire area all at once and combined with that attack made on guess that should still give Hinata a chance to dodge them if it comes to that. Even Saura dodged Sasori's attacks albeit with Chiyo's help.

Though I agree that if the battle is prolonged, Hinata is at a disadvantage.

A.) But do they? Maybe trained to use them more like. I see nowhere on her design where she'd carry the 10 smoke bombs she'll need for this strategy. It speaks volumes that Hinata fans need to invent a new moveset for her in VS threads to have her contend.

B.)You understand that it's still such a major stretch for an argument to base her entire strategy around it?

You must be registered for see images
Well in the last if I remember if correctly she did carry a bag with her but not the type of bag that ninjas usually carry. She had the bag in the war arc though. So she could carry them if she needs to. And how is using the ninja tools to fight is creating a new move set lol. That's something they are already taught at the academy and as I explained, one needs to adapt depending on the situation and against Chiyo I think that's her best bet for Hinata.
Any ninja could use the tools as they see fit so I don't see why you should complain if she too uses it.

@Bold It may be a stretch but not impossible and obcuring the opponent's vision is one of the best strategy for a hyuga to fight. Too bad they were covered so little in the original manga. Hinata has fire affinity so she should also learn the Ash Pile Burning technique to not rely on smoke bombs.

My point was also not about offence but defence. Even Mother and Father are capable of protecting her by circling her at great speed. Her Ninja Storm jutsu comes to mind. But 10 puppets circling her? Will give no OHKO opening to knock her from her puppets like you're describing.
As I said her moves would be based on guesses about what to expect in that case and ofc defensive and since she will be on the defensive, it gives Hinata an opportunity to target her other puppets

I think it's such a ridiculous stretch and implies that any single ninja with smoke bombs can defeat any Kage tier ninja without sensing abilities. Which is wrong. Chiyo has 10 different fighting styles at once and mad defences, puppets or no puppets. This is a fun chat though, as far-fetched as it is.
@Bold Not if that ninja has the baykugan to take advantage of the opponents lack of vision.

And again my entire argument was based on her inability to carry out her attacks to full effect and near accuracy. Besides ninja tools have proven to be useful even though they've not been used in the manga much.

I don't expect you to agree just as I don't agree to your opinion in this case. Simply stating what I think is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.