BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the only one against who she has any chance is shino.Rest are of different tier from her

but considering shino is smarter;faster and has more stamina added the fact his bugs will can drain hinata who without obb and rotation cannot remove them he should take it comfortably

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, just remembered that, he still wins tho:lol
And as for Chiyo's case, Hinata will never EVER use her chakra in the most best way. She got a lot of potential, but yet she never used Hamura's chakra correctly, and even if it was used she isn't skilled enough, Hanabi or Neji were perfect to inheirt Hamura's chakra.
What did you expect from Hinata, Neji and Hanabi on the other hand are on a different level altogether.

OT:Not in 1000 lifetimes.

Even against Shino Hinata's counter to bug swarm and feast = 0 they'll devour her chakara faster ........

Last edited by a moderator:

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shino relies on his bugs which he can actually use as a shield to prevent Hinata from approaching him. They are slow but their specialty lies in dispersing over a large area. The Shino that went after Boruto and that other kid wasn't using his bugs the same way he usually does. Afterall, he was being reckless due to Nue.

If Hinata tries to get close, she will be exposed to his bugs. She'll have to rely on Air Palm which might actually give her the win since I doubt he's fast enough to avoid it.

She beats Chiyo and perhaps Shino. Loses to the rest.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What did you expect from Hinata, Neji and Hanabi on the other hand are on a different level altogether.

OT:Not in 1000 lifetimes.

Even against Shino Hinata's counter to bug swarm and feast = 0 they'll devour her chakara faster than kurama quenched her thirst.
Are you serious? Couldn't she just use Air Palm to get rid of the bugs or even escape?

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol....no, she can't even use it properly, also you make her look pretty weak...saying that Hamura's chakra is the main reason she would win makes me feel pity about her power level.
She can use it properly of course she already did, she didn't lost control over her power. . Nothing pity about that its her power now . Because of lack of development Hyugas are not really that strong in manga.Hinata is different case thanks to Hamura chakra.She is Rikudo character now.

As I said Byakugan Princess FTW.

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She can use it properly of course she already did, she didn't lost control over her power. . Nothing pity about that its her power now . Because of lack of development Hyugas are not really that strong in manga.Hinata is different case thanks to Hamura chakra.She is Rikudo character now.

As I said Byakugan Princess FTW.
Nope, nowhere near a rikidou level shinobi at all, I dare her to beat the Sannin first, at least one of them. Also, when I said pity, I meant her power level before getting Hamura's chakra. Also, the way you're describing her now, it's like she's nothing without it. Hyuga will shine now as much as they want.

Reactions: Amenotejikara

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everybody understimates her despite how great she was against Sasori, and not to mention she was pretty old at the time. Imagine her power level in her prime age.
She contended with Hanzo and Sasori. She can even battle pretty handily in close-combat with her augmented body, her poisons are great too and Chikomatsu's 10 Puppets is one of the coolest and most underrated jutsu in this manga.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata is bad match up for Chiyo.

Byakugan can see those threads that are used to control puppets and Gentle fist would easily cut them because they are made of chakra so Chiyo won't be able to use her puppets.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata is bad match up for Chiyo.

Byakugan can see those threads that are used to control puppets and Gentle fist would easily cut them because they are made of chakra so Chiyo won't be able to use her puppets.
I hope she can cut more than one at a time. Chiyo has 12 at least, which all attack at once. Beyond that she still has her poisons, puppet body augmentations and taijutsu abilities. If she's contending with Hanzo and Sasori, she's above her league.

Last edited:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, nowhere near a rikidou level shinobi at all, I dare her to beat the Sannin first, at least one of them. Also, when I said pity, I meant her power level before getting Hamura's chakra. Also, the way you're describing her now, it's like she's nothing without it. Hyuga will shine now as much as they want.
All I am saying is that Hamura chakra ( Hamura chakra is Rikudo chakra because he had same Rikudo senjutsu mode and TSB as Hagoromo both in movie and manga images ) thanks to its potency is significant buff to literally everyone . Hinata is not different . We saw what small portion of Kurama chakra can do to other shinobis.Hamura rikudo chakra is whole tier above Kurama chakra.

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Clearly cant beat anyone top 1-15 so lets try 15-25

No order

Chiyo
Sasori
Kakazu
Darui
Mei
Rock Lee
Jiraiya
Shino
Yugito-Ni
Roshi

And before you bring Sakura into this My fav Kunoichi is Tsunade and she shitstomps hinata so dont bother
Wait, how is it that tsunade defeats hinata?

Status
Not open for further replies.