Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also, if we're talking base Lee without Gates, she takes the W as well maybe, given Lee hasn't had feats in base form since forever from what I remember. There's also the fact that even with 6 Gates, Lee considered himself inferior/on par with Part 2 Neji, which The Last Hinata is superior to evidenced by her feats that are on par with base Naruto/Hiashi.

Reported for trolling/bashing.
Lmao he didn't bash or troll anything, he simply doesn't agree with you. You should stop unjustifiabley reporting people becuase it'll get you an infraction.

OT: She doesn't beat any of them.

Reactions: MomoSaka

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I hope she can cut more than one at a time. Chiyo has 12 at least, which all attack at once. Beyond that she still has her poisons, puppet body augmentations and taijutsu abilities. If she's contending with Hanzo and Sasori, she's above her league.
Chiyo's advantage could easily be turned into a disadvantage if Hinata can use smoke bombs to obstruct Chiyo's vision. Byakugan could still see through smoke allowing Hinata to close the distance between her and Chiyo and then 64 palms gg. That said, all this will have to be done to perfection without giving Chiyo a chance to recover.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chiyo's advantage could easily be turned into a disadvantage if Hinata can use smoke bombs to obstruct Chiyo's vision. Byakugan could still see through smoke allowing Hinata to close the distance between her and Chiyo and then 64 palms gg. That said, all this will have to be done to perfection without giving Chiyo a chance to recover.
It's a good counter the Byakugan has over puppet users....but it'd work on a ninja like Kankuro, with one-three puppets at any one time with no other jutsu. Chiyo is more versatile and also has 10, which if blinded- will circle defence from all sides. They have some pretty wide-scale attack patterns.

A Kage level ninja isn't getting OHKO'd by hypothetical smoke bombs, wasn't Chiyo reacting to Iron Sand attacks from Sasori that were impossible to predict?

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's a good counter the Byakugan has over puppet users....but it'd work on a ninja like Kankuro, with one-three puppets at any one time with no other jutsu. Chiyo is more versatile and also has 10, which if blinded- will circle defence from all sides. They have some pretty wide-scale attack patterns.

A Kage level ninja isn't getting OHKO'd by hypothetical smoke bombs, wasn't Chiyo reacting to Iron Sand attacks from Sasori that were impossible to predict?
Well that's why I said it has to be done and timed to near perfection to find that opening. Anyway, after obstructing Chiyo's vision, there are a lot of ways to deal with her. Instead of directly going for, Hinata could always air palm her and do some damage temporarily breaking her connection to her puppets and use that time to plant some paper bombs on the puppets near to her unbeknownst to Chiyo.

Then when Chiyo recovers calls her puppets to defend her, Hinata explodes those paper bombs again damaging Chiyo and creating a much easier opening this time for her to reach Chiyo.

why am I even discussing this .

Hamura chakra GG.

I know lol. But haters are gonna disagree even to canon.

Anyway, I am trying to prove that she still can do damage without relying on her Rikudo chakra.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well that's why I said it has to be done and timed to near perfection to find that opening. Anyway, after obstructing Chiyo's vision, there are a lot of ways to deal with her. Instead of directly going for, Hinata could always air palm her and do some damage temporarily breaking her connection to her puppets and use that time to plant some paper bombs on the puppets near to her unbeknownst to Chiyo.

Then when Chiyo recovers calls her puppets to defend her, Hinata explodes those paper bombs again damaging Chiyo and creating a much easier opening this time for her to reach Chiyo.

I know lol. But haters are gonna disagree even to canon.

Anyway, I am trying to prove that she still can do damage without relying on her Rikudo chakra.
Cool shout, but if none of the 10 puppets are doing anything, I feel Chiyo would have her arm-shield up if her vision is obscured.

Also we're giving a lot of leniency to Hinata's dependence on ninja tools here, which she's never been shown to incorporate into her fighting style. This argument also seems to imply anyone with basic ninja tools and a physical hitting jutsu can defeat a Kage level Puppetmaster?

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Cool shout, but if none of the 10 puppets are doing anything, I feel Chiyo would have her arm-shield up if her vision is obscured.

Also we're giving a lot of leniency to Hinata's dependence on ninja tools here, which she's never been shown to incorporate into her fighting style. This argument also seems to imply anyone with basic ninja tools and a physical hitting jutsu can defeat a Kage level Puppetmaster?
I don't think her arm could completely defend her against an air palm blast or am I missing something here?

Well, Hinata never got a dedicated fight other than the chunin exams with Neji to actually show what she can do. But these are basic techs that ninjas are taught in the academy or as genin. So she should be able to use them quite easily.

I am simply thinking of the possibilities of how she could take down Chiyo and I don't think its impossible if she's got the brains for it.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All I am saying is that Hamura chakra ( Hamura chakra is Rikudo chakra because he had same Rikudo senjutsu mode and TSB as Hagoromo both in movie and manga images ) thanks to its potency is significant buff to literally everyone . Hinata is not different . We saw what small portion of Kurama chakra can do to other shinobis.Hamura rikudo chakra is whole tier above Kurama chakra.
:lmao: you did give me a good laugh.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata frankly doesn't really have the feats to even have a debatable matchup against a majority of characters in the OP, Shino is the only one she can hypothically take high-diff imo. Matching her up against S-Rank shinobi isn't fair...

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol hinata beating chiyo :lol

she get skewered by mother and father or 10 puppets in cqc which can actually use attack unlike toneri's fodder puppets
Sanbo Kyukai is superior to hinata's vaccum palm and would crush her.Chiyo is actually battle smart and a medic who can use poison nor is hinata getting through her shield which she she fast enough to activate against magnet style of sandaime kazekage

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the only one against who she has any chance is shino.Rest are of different tier from her

but considering shino is smarter;faster and has more stamina added the fact his bugs will can drain hinata who without obb and rotation cannot remove them he should take it comfortably
Shino's intelligence means nothing unless you can explain how he'd take advantage of that intelligence.

Shino has crap speed feats, couldn't even kill or catch three academy kids.

Stamina still goes to Hinata as shown in The Last. I question if Shino can even handle Hinata's reserves that are on par with Naruto's.

Shino's bugs were too slow to catch academy kids, have no feats in the manga of catching any outside of Tobi who was fooling around, and have no feats of how fast they drain or how much they can constrain an opponent.

Even then, Air Palm can act like Mitsuki's Wind Style and blow them away

Everybody understimates her despite how great she was against Sasori, and not to mention she was pretty old at the time. Imagine her power level in her prime age.
This coming from the guy who still insists Hinata can't use the Rikudo Chakra she was given even after I showed him a screenshot of Hinata using the Rikudo Chakra she was given.

Not really the bugs can just reswarm her only option would be to try and run. But she'll probably fall over and break her leg or something. Shino's jutsu are like the worst match up for her.
Reported for trolling.

Lmao he didn't bash or troll anything, he simply doesn't agree with you. You should stop unjustifiabley reporting people becuase it'll get you an infraction.

OT: She doesn't beat any of them.
Stop caping so hard.

Chiyo poisons Hinata, the end.
Tenseigan Puppets > Fooder Puppets by feats.

Sakura herself also managed to avoid a few of Sasori's attacks, who is > Chiyo. And in the war (614) we see Hinata's reflexes without Byakugan > Sakura's, meaning No Byakugan Hinata > Sakura > Sasori's puppets > Chiyo's puppets.

Last I recall, she was fighting some 5 automatic Tenseigan Puppets powered by Nature/Rikudo Chakra that outspeed Hiashi and base Naruto without using her Byakugan. 10 normal puppets controlled by strings from Chiyo mean nothing. Even just looking at them, Tenseigan puppets move more human and more fluidly than any puppets shown in the series.

Also ditto of what I said to Plaintains above.

Smoke bombs are basic ninja tools, so it's valid.

Last edited:

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chiyo's attacks will only work perfectly when she could actually see the target. People only think about GF when it comes to a hyuga while totally forgetting about the Byakugan and x ray vision.

Hinata's advantage lies in obstructing Chiyo's vision. Nobody is denying that Chiyo's arsenal is superior to Hinata's but that doesn't make Chiyo invincible against Hinata. The manga has a lot of such fights where a weaker opponent has beaten a stronger one.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^^^Hanabi is almost feat less character and yet people think she could do better than Hinata while totally discrediting Hinata's abilities at he same time.

I see nothing but bias and salt from all such people :lol

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^^^
Not to its full extinct, give it the Neji or Hanabi, and look at what they'll be able to do with it.
This guy accuses people for being bias to Chiyo than has the audacity to say things like this :lol. Hamura chose Hinata specifically. End of story.

Please don't quote me with your bs fanfic.I am not interested :)
Reported.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^^^
Not to its full extinct, give it the Neji or Hanabi, and look at what they'll be able to do with it.
Lmao Hanabi doesn't have any combat feats... even less than Tenten. You pretty much confirmed that you are blinded by bias.

This is my response to you Lady Byakugan.

You can report me too.
Reported for derailing the thread.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao Hanabi doesn't have any combat feats.
Hanabi not having actual combat feats outside of hype is the equalivent to Hinata not having any combat feats with Humuras chakra outside of the hype you and the rest of her fans give it so I wouldn't go there.

Lol y'all like reporting things now huh? After countless upon countless of times of you bashing, ignoring facts, name calling and basic troll perspective. Anyway your wasting your time reporting comments that don't fall in the line of breaking the rules get dimissied.

OT: Hinata beats none of them, report that too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.