Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hanabi not having actual combat feats outside of hype is the equalivent to Hinata not having any combat feats with Humuras chakra outside of the hype you and the rest of her fans give it so I wouldn't go there.
Hinata Hype:

Called Gentle Fist master
Said to be strong enough to protect Neji
Said to be a strong Hyuga
Praised by Naruto
Praised by Mitsuki
Praised by Bolt

Hinata feats:

Managing to fight on par with Neji in Part 1
Saving Neji from an attack faster than he could react to
Reacting to the high-speed Juubi Palm and timing Air Palm to land a hit
Landing Ino's mind transfer on Obito (precision/reaction feat)
Reacting to wooden spike w/o Byakugan that Sakura failed to do so.
Fighting Nature energy puppets that are >= Hiashi/Naruto in speed w/o Byakugan and only taijutsu.
Has Rikudo Charkra that she can combine with her attacks for more power.
Her Air Palm = Neji's
Using Twin Lion Fists
Using 64 Palms
Using 64 Twin Lion Palms
Using Crumbling Attack.

Hanabi Hype:

Said to be more talented than a Hinata who canonically held back her potential.

Hanabi feats:

Beating a version of Hinata that canonically held back her own potential some 18 years ago.
Taking an L from one Nature energy-powered puppet.
Pressured into using Rotation by a 9 year old kid.
Air Palm visibly weaker than Neji's/Hinata's.
Using 64 Palms... oh wait.

:lmao:
Thanks to LB. :)

Lol y'all like reporting things now huh? After countless upon countless of times of you bashing, ignoring facts, name calling and basic troll perspective. Anyway your wasting your time reporting comments that don't fall in the line of breaking the rules get dimissied.
Reported for derailing the thread.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hanabi not having actual combat feats outside of hype is the equalivent to Hinata not having any combat feats with Humuras chakra outside of the hype you and the rest of her fans give it so I wouldn't go there.
No, the equivalent would be Sakura having no feats with Yin Seal of healing her organs, bones, muscles. But we know Yin Seal can do that regardless so we apply the feats to Sakura.

Likewise, we know Rikudo Chakra buffs one's power, more so than Bijuu Chakra. So we apply KC Hinata's feats to HC Hinata.

And of course you dislike the post since it uses your own logic against Sakura :lol

Anyways, just remember, Hinata's reflexes w/o Byakugan > Sakura's > Sasori's puppets > Chiyo's puppets

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lol y'all like reporting things now huh? After countless upon countless of times of you bashing, ignoring facts, name calling and basic troll perspective. Anyway your wasting your time reporting comments that don't fall in the line of breaking the rules get dimissied.

OT: Hinata beats none of them, report that too.
Do you really take Hinata fans seriously their go to card is reporting. Apparently stating facts is trolling to them. But their fanfics aren't spam or trolling.

They even claim Hinata cannocically held back her potential so Hanabi beat her. :lmao: and they use a filler episode as canon proof.:lmao:

OT: Hinata loses to all of the above especially Shino for the reason I stated earlier.

Last edited:

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chiyo's attacks will only work perfectly when she could actually see the target. People only think about GF when it comes to a hyuga while totally forgetting about the Byakugan and x ray vision.

Hinata's advantage lies in obstructing Chiyo's vision. Nobody is denying that Chiyo's arsenal is superior to Hinata's but that doesn't make Chiyo invincible against Hinata. The manga has a lot of such fights where a weaker opponent has beaten a stronger one.
Your argument is depending on basic tools and a fighting style she doesn't have.

A weaker opponent will beat a stronger one with ninja tools when that opponent is somebody with the intelligence and simplicity of Hidan. Chiyo can defend herself when her vision is obscured due to her defensive manoeuvres and...just pure numbers from this technique Hinata does not have.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, the equivalent would be Sakura having no feats with Yin Seal of healing her organs, bones, muscles. But we know Yin Seal can do that regardless so we apply the feats to Sakura.

Likewise, we know Rikudo Chakra buffs one's power, more so than Bijuu Chakra. So we apply KC Hinata's feats to HC Hinata.

And of course you dislike the post since it uses your own logic against Sakura :lol

Anyways, just remember, Hinata's reflexes w/o Byakugan > Sakura's > Sasori's puppets > Chiyo's pupperts
:lmao:.....rekt

Completely agree.

Your argument is depending on basic tools and a fighting style she doesn't have.

A weaker opponent will beat a stronger one with ninja tools when that opponent is somebody with the intelligence and simplicity of Hidan. Chiyo can defend herself when her vision is obscured due to her defensive manoeuvres and...just pure numbers from this technique Hinata does not have.
@Bold Every ninja is trained with those basic tools and carry them with them.

I think Pein was smarter than Naruto and yet Naruto was able to give him a hard time before getting captured. So a weaker ninja can still take a smarter one with the element of surprise and some intelligent planning. Besides even if fictional characters, those characters are assumed to be as smart as people in the real world. So if you and I can think of it depending on situation why can't Hinata adapt accordingly and rely on the tools.

Chiyo can defend only when she knows where the attack is going to come from. With her vision obscured, I doubt she'd react simply based on guesses. And if she does, again it gives an opportunity to Hinata to target her puppets instead. Those numbers won't mean much if they can't see where exactly the target is and would be wasting their attacks instead.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Correct because we have canon proof of what yin seal can do.

We know Rokudo chakra gave Sasuke a rinnegan and Naruto 6psm. We know Hamuras chakra didn't give tenseigan, tsb or chakra mode or do the same to Hinata so therefore the comparison is based on flawed logic.

Everybody dislikes flawed logic

Anyways, just remember, Hinata's reflexes w/o Byakugan > Sakura's > Sasori's puppets > Chiyo's puppets
What is confirmed cannon, Sakura solo'd a multitude of mini jyubi whereas Hinata barely beat 1 and almost broker her ankle.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks to LB.
Lol keep reporting, it's going to you no where and me nothing. Also repeating the same thing in different post in the same thread is called spamming and it's against the rules which will get you an infraction.

Anyway: I never said Hinata didn't have combat feats becuase she does and anyone who says she doesn't is biased. What I said she has no combat feats with Humaras chakra outside of hype just as Hanabi has no actual combat feats besides her fathers hype.

No, the equivalent would be Sakura having no feats with Yin Seal of healing her organs, bones, muscles.
No feats with the Yin Seal's healing? XD

You must be registered for see images

This is why I can't take you serious, you make moronic statements back to back.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Correct because we have canon proof of what yin seal can do.
Okay.
We know Rokudo chakra gave Sasuke a rinnegan and Naruto 6psm. We know Hamuras chakra didn't do the same to Hinata so therefore the comparison is based on flawed logic.
I'm not comparing Hinata to Naruto/Sasuke though, that's a mistake on your part. I'm comparing HC Hinata to KC Hinata. Both are buffs of powerful Chakra, with HC being superior to KC, so Hinata will be able to replicate her Air Palm that she used against Juubi, since quality and quantity of Chakra she got from Hamura is superior to what she got from Naruto.

What is cannon Sakura solo'd a multitude of mini jyubi whereas Hinata barely beat 1.
I know, but 614 shows Hinata's reflexes are above Sakura's without her Byakugan, and Sakura managed to avoid attacks from Sasori's puppets who are superior to Chiyo's puppets.

So Hinata would easily be able to handle Chiyo's attacks, especially when we factor in her The Last feats.
Anyway: I never said Hinata didn't have combat feats becuase she does and anyone who says she doesn't is biased. What I said she has no combat feats with Humaras chakra outside of hype just as Hanabi has no actual combat feats besides her fathers hype.
Yes, Maybe so, but again, HC > KC, so at the very least, she would be able to replicate her feat in 614.

No feats with the Yin Seal's healing? XD
Never said that. I said she has no feats of healing specific parts like bones or muscle or limbs.

Anyways, I know you'll probably keep arguing against this, so I will use some other examples to get the point across.

All Sharingan have copy ability. Have we seen Madara use it? No, but we know he still has it.
All Byakugan have blind spot. Have we seen this in Hinata? No, but she obviously has it.

Likewise, All Rikudo Chakra enhances one's abilities.

This is why I can't take you serious, you make moronic statements back to back.
K.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay.

I'm not comparing Hinata to Naruto/Sasuke though, that's a mistake on your part. I'm comparing HC Hinata to KC Hinata. Both are buffs of powerful Chakra, with HC being superior to KC, so Hinata will be able to replicate her Air Palm that she used against Juubi, since quality and quantity of Chakra she got from Hamura is superior to what she got from Naruto.
The problem is KC isn't Hamura chakra so to make a comparison is flawed in and off itself unless you can establish the strength of Hamura chakra. Which can't be done we don't even know it's actual effects or the feats it allows. So it's still a flawed comparison.

know, but 614 shows Hinata's reflexes are above Sakura's without her Byakugan, and Sakura managed to avoid attacks from Sasori's puppets who are superior to Chiyo's puppets.

So Hinata would easily be able to handle Chiyo's attacks, especially when we factor in her The Last feats.
In chapter 614 I saw Hinata using Byakugan and air palm I didn't see her avoid anything or show superiority of reflexes. You'll have to show me the scan where that took place exactly.

Reactions: Melanin

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The problem is KC isn't Hamura chakra so to make a comparison is flawed in and off itself unless you can establish the strength of Hamura chakra. Which can't be done we don't even know it's actual effects or the feats it allows. So it's still a flawed comparison.
Hamura's Chakra is Rikudo Chakra, same as Hagoromo's, Kaguya's, Momoshiki's, etc. It was even said in order to use Six Paths CT you need Six Paths Senjutsu to have awakened, and who was the one using Six Paths CT with Hagoromo? Then there's the fact that Hamura had TSB which need Rikudo Chakra and that he is twin brother of Hagoromo.

I saw Hinata using Byakugan and air palm I didn't see her avoid anything or show superiority of reflexes. You'll have to show me the scan where that took place exactly.
Lol anyway, I should report you for derailing this thread by mentioning Sakura but I'm going to let you live.
Mentioning Sakura is in relation Chiyo, so I'm not derailing anything.

But if it makes you feel better, I think Sakura > Hinata.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No feats with the Yin Seal's healing?
don't take anything he says seriously,he won't provide feats for hinata but will post either fanfic or try to downplay the other char
he is the same troll who spammed hinata can fly in every thread

Hinata is defeating anyone in the op who are kage tier

Chiyo
Sasori
Kakazu
Darui
Mei
Rock Lee
Jiraiya
Yugito-Ni
Roshi

Shino on other hand is a bad matchup

Lol anyway, I should report you for derailing this thread by mentioning Sakura but I'm going to let you live.
he always dopes that in hinata threads sice hinata has zero feats that he can in vs thread

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chiyo can defend only when she knows where the attack is going to come from. With her vision obscured, I doubt she'd react simply based on guesses.

As I said, no guesses necessary. Chikomatsu have such ridiculous range that I honestly doubt Hinata can avoid huge arena-sweeping arcs (that one of them can do to clear an arena), projectiles and chopping long blades. Just one of them had an wire attack so large it stabbed through many puppets at once just by existing.

I can't stress how many unique, Sasori needed 100 Puppets because 1 enemy is getting hugely overwhelmed by not just the numbers, but the variation of different techniques to work out and avoid, all in sync.

Every ninja carries smoke bombs
A.) But do they? Maybe trained to use them more like. I see nowhere on her design where she'd carry the 10 smoke bombs she'll need for this strategy. It speaks volumes that Hinata fans need to invent a new moveset for her in VS threads to have her contend.

B.)You understand that it's still such a major stretch for an argument to base her entire strategy around it?

My point was also not about offence but defence. Even Mother and Father are capable of protecting her by circling her at great speed. Her Ninja Storm jutsu comes to mind. But 10 puppets circling her? Will give no OHKO opening to knock her from her puppets like you're describing.

I think it's such a ridiculous stretch and implies that any single ninja with smoke bombs can defeat any Kage tier ninja without sensing abilities. Which is wrong. Chiyo has 10 different fighting styles at once and mad defences, puppets or no puppets. This is a fun chat though, as far-fetched as it is.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hamura's Chakra is Rikudo Chakra, same as Hagoromo's, Kaguya's, Momoshiki's, etc. It was even said in order to use Six Paths CT you need Six Paths Senjutsu to have awakened, and who was the one using Six Paths CT with Hagoromo? Then there's the fact that Hamura had TSB which need Rikudo Chakra and that he is twin brother of Hagoromo.
Your reaching and comparing ghost chakra to living chakra. Naruto didn't use 6psm against Toneri yet beat him. Hamura chakra didn't even buff Hinata up to that level. And she has showcased 0 feats with it. There's no comparison.

Intellectual dishonesty at its finest

Brings a small scan which isn't clear this is also from the same chapter and at the beginning of the chapter when Hinata,Neji and Hiashi are shown all 3 have active Byakugan.
You blatantly misrepresent, it's unbelievable.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Your reaching and comparing ghost chakra to living chakra.
Hagoromo and Obito weren't alive when passing on their Rikudo Chakra as well.

Not to mention ghost chakra and living chakra are LITERALLY fanfiction terms you just made up, so I'm not going to acknowledge this argument further.

Naruto didn't use 6psm against Toneri yet beat him.
He was still using Rikudo Chakra hence why he was flying.

Also, I don't get why this point matters?

Hamura chakra didn't even buff Hinata up to that level.
I never said it did, did I?

And she has showcased 0 feats with it. There's no comparison.
She combined it with TLF, so she can combine it with Air Palm since TLF is far more complex.

Intellectual dishonesty at its finest

Brings a small scan which isn't clear this is also from the same chapter and at the beginning of the chapter when Hinata,Neji and Hiashi are shown all 3 have active Byakugan.
You lie blatantly, it's unbelievable.
That moment is after the scan I provided. And you can see in the scan i gave that there are no veins on her cheeks in either the left or right panels.

Regardless, Let's say she did have Byaugan on at that point regardless. Her reflexes are still > Sakura's who was able to dodge some attacks from Sasori's puppets who are superior to Chiyo's. Plus, when both Sakura/Hinata and KC, Hinata reacted to Juubi arm but Sakura failed to dodge kunai. And she didn't have Byakugan on at that point either.

And again, in the last, she fights Tenseigan puppets powered by Nature/Rikudo energy without Byakugan, which are fast as naruto/hiashi. So Chiyo puppets are not going to be a problem.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, Maybe so
There is no maybe, it either it happened or didn't happen. What didn't happen is irrelevant and doesn't belong in this discussion.

but again, HC > KC, so at the very least, she would be able to replicate her feat in 614.
You need to understand that wishful theorization doesn't equate to facts and that your argument will never Trump mine becuase you cannot link a scan that directly supports your argument.

Never said that. I said she has no feats of healing specific parts like bones or muscle or limbs.
Lol moronic statement #1267897554689645

Madara stated Sakura through her abdomen.

Just as Tsunade was right?

ab·do·men
ˈabdəmən,abˈdōmən/Submit
noun
the part of the body of a vertebrate containing the digestive organs; the belly. In humans and other mammals, it is bounded by the diaphragm and the pelvis.
Bye Lady Byakugan, you should really stop quoting me at this point. Your embarrassing yourself lol, you have zero creditabulity and aren't worth anymore replies.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
-fanfic and massive specualtion-.

Hinata had it turned on and magically turned it off then to turn it back on. And she wasn't battle ready in that situation either :lmao:
The scan before the scan you presented. I think we're done here there's way too much fanfic and intellectual dishonest for this to even continue.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is no maybe, it either it happened or didn't happen.
It did happen.

What didn't happen is irrelevant and doesn't belong in this discussion.
Before the anime, you were always crying about how Sakura was fighting on par with Shin even though it didn't happen on screen. Or how you cry about SS having kissed before. I could come up with dozens of examples. Don't be a hypocrite.

You need to understand that wishful theorization doesn't equate to facts and that your argument will never Trump mine becuase you cannot link a scan that directly supports your argument.[

Lol moronic statement #1267897554689645

Madara stated Sakura through her abdomen.

Just as Tsunade was right?

No offense, but you need to stop being so insecure. I was only using Sakura's lack of feats with Yin Seal as a point to compare to, and here you are getting turned up. Anyways, still no feats of limb healing or bone healing.

But whatever, okay, you're right. I'm not going to derail with this Sakura healing argument and get back to the main point. All Rikudo Chakra enhances, just as all Byakugan have x ray vision, just as all Sharingan can copy, just as all Bijuu chakra enhances. Not that hard to understand tbh

Hinata had it turned on and magically turned it off then to turn it back on. And she wasn't battle ready in that situation either :lmao:
The scan before the scan you presented. I think we're done here there's way too much fanfic and intellectual dishonest for this to even continue.
Turning Byakugan on and off is possible, I'm sure you know tis.

But okay, Let's say she did have Byaugan on at that point regardless. Her reflexes are still > Sakura's who was able to dodge some attacks from Sasori's puppets who are superior to Chiyo's. Plus, when both Sakura/Hinata and KC, Hinata reacted to Juubi arm but Sakura failed to dodge kunai. And she didn't have Byakugan on at that point either.

And again, in the last, she fights Tenseigan puppets powered by Nature/Rikudo energy without Byakugan, which are fast as naruto/hiashi. So Chiyo puppets are not going to be a problem.

You're also the last person here who should be accusing anyone of being dishonest given your track record.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.