[Discussion] Can an Admiral one shot Luffy?

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not imo. Akainu the last we saw relied a lot on his DF ability, which luffy is getting strong in haki use so I feel like he'd at least hold up to a few attacks. Kizaru I think is more capable thinking outside the box but lacks sheer power, luffy can also use snake man to avoid ice possibly, red hawk with future sight is some conditions though not if both his arms are frozen. Kizaru is crafty af but too lazy to one shot unless he goes for a big explosion with a beam, which I feel like luffy's endurance and haki could help him survive. I feel like this is something on Kaido was really capable of. Greenbull no idea, fujitora, nah, don't really feel the need to explain that one lol.
Edit: sorry didn't see the specific G4 part. I'm counting snake man, with that and bound, I don't think any are capable of one shot..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aokiji has one shot Pre ts Luffy, a giant n Jozu(and all the 3times he did it casually).
When he impaled himself on WB's bisento n started freezing it Jozu has to bail WB from that situation.
That shows his strength.
Luffy's G4 doesn't give him immunity from Lava or Ice.
If guys like Akainu can simply kill Ace with his lava punch why can't he kill Luffy in a similar way?

Last edited:

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since there wasn't any re-coloring when using haki during those fights I can't really say, but I'd be willing to bet shanks who stopped akainu no problem was using haki, and ace who failed to stop him, was not. Katakuri can reinforce his special type paramecia mochi with haki, but I can't think of a logia that I have seen do that yet. I might just be having a brain fart.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since there wasn't any re-coloring when using haki during those fights I can't really say, but I'd be willing to bet shanks who stopped akainu no problem was using haki, and ace who failed to stop him, was not. Katakuri can reinforce his special type paramecia mochi with haki, but I can't think of a logia that I have seen do that yet. I might just be having a brain fart.
Only smoker so far vs vergo

Reactions: Jerry Berry

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No admiral can one shot G4 Luffy, however I suppose Akainu would be able to mid diff him at the very worst
You got issues if you don't think garp, akainu, kizaru, aokiji, or sengoku can one shot g4 luffy.

How does Luffy survive lava on his face? Oh wait he doesn't. Akainu solos one hit

How does Luffy survive a beam through the heart... Oh wait he doesn't. Kizaru solos one hit

How does Luffy survive being frozen to the bone, oh wait he can't. Aokiji solos one hit

How does Luffy survive a shockwave which matched the gura gura no mi.. oh wait he doesn't, sengoku solos one hit

And let's not even wonder how he'd survive a punch from the man who beat Roger on the brink of death and vice versa multiple times.

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So in this scenario Luffy is doing what? Standing still and just taking the attack? If so yea admirals can 1 shot him. Kaido however blitzt g4 and k.o. him while Luffy was full on guard. I havent seen admirals with that kinda speed feats exept for Kizaru.

Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You're confused between durability and endurance; WB can endure damage, in other words, he shrugs off hits. However, he's not a tank (durability) because mere things like swords and bullets were running through him easily. Base Luffy was tanking Kizaru's lasers (that ran through WB), and at Gear 4 was tanking Doffy's strings, which can cut large hills (mind you Luffy is weak to cutting/piercing damage). Also, Kaido's brute strength is far above all of the examples you mentioned. Kaido never cried about what WB did to him, you pulled that out of your ass. It's nowhere mentioned in the manga.

Endurance pertains to once capacity to sustain physical/emotional economy. As opposed to durability that focuses on maintain wear and tear. Regardless, Old WB has bountiful of either. Its always a cumbersome to provide panels to reinforce foregone facts. Especially when rebutting the same tired narratives. Though, its ironic you've accused me of lying when you've not only done so but false misrepresented. Links attached where relevant ---

Luffy never tanked Kizaru's laser. Considering Ivankov had to use Hell Wink to move him from the attacks path and AOE; (Chapter 558). Furthermore, when he did get struck, he was rendered obsolete; (Chapter 566) & sent to the edges of MF where WB caught his limp body; and (Chapter 567). Meanwhile Borsalino targeted WB exposed chest cavity. Yet, said resultant explosions didn't decommission WB.

Of the virtue of having sustaining stronger more potent attacks in a more vulnerable state, I fail to see what DD's strings imply. The damage sustained from the bullets, swords are negligible. Merely exacerbated by the constant Admiral injuries to his internals. This we can confirm by WB defeating opponents when stabbed and proceeding unperturbed. It took Admiral caliber attacks to warrant him stopping. If your argument is Luffy takes no damage at all as opposed to WB who takes some, then the argument fails. Since as I said its negligible. Refer to Captain Morgan cutting Garp's chest and that shit didn't even register like a blip.

Luffy isn't weak to slashing/piercing. He's just as susceptible as a normal human is. Stating he's weak portrays it like he's got an extra disadvantage. Did Mingos incapacity to overwhelm G4 prevent Cracker from cutting Luffy? Did it prevent Katakuri from having Luffy reconsider & dodge? WB has sustained multiple lethal mountain and even island level attacks. Unless the argument is Mingo is cutting his head off in which case outside Kaido/MUM who can we say is surviving decapitation? Superficial damage =/= Grievous Wound

Fights amongst Top Tiers are a much displays of DF potency as it is physical power. As I said earlier, replace said names and the outcome will be the same. That barrage Luffy used hardly put down a 1st Mate. So there's no guarantee he's putting those names. That one shot Kaido executed could be reproduced with the various characters attacking with their respective power.

However, this is beside the point. The main thing is,down below. After attempting and failing suicide whose name comes to his mouth? WB's been dead two years and still he's living rent free in the the WSC mind. Justify this statement and tell me how I'm wrong

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whitebeard definitely would've done some things to him though.

It is my guess though that, of the 7 times he's been defeated. Having big mom and whitebeard as the older generation, he definitely tried to dethrone them like liffy is now, to become yonko. And I'm sure big mom and white beard have handed him some of those losses back then . That's just my guess though
We can’t compare a pre prime maid
You got issues if you don't think garp, akainu, kizaru, aokiji, or sengoku can one shot g4 luffy.

How does Luffy survive lava on his face? Oh wait he doesn't. Akainu solos one hit

How does Luffy survive a beam through the heart... Oh wait he doesn't. Kizaru solos one hit

How does Luffy survive being frozen to the bone, oh wait he can't. Aokiji solos one hit

How does Luffy survive a shockwave which matched the gura gura no mi.. oh wait he doesn't, sengoku solos one hit

And let's not even wonder how he'd survive a punch from the man who beat Roger on the brink of death and vice versa multiple times.
youre getting confused my man. You are basing this on if they can all land their most powerful attacks with ease. That isn’t easy when luffy is fast and has op observation haki. I think if Alain’s gets a direct hit to the chest he can kill almost anyone. But it’s diffuculty he has to go through to get luffy like that. Kaido and BM swatted luffy like a fly. I doubt any of the admirals can take him down on super low difficulty like that.
Post automatically merged:

Endurance pertains to once capacity to sustain physical/emotional economy. As opposed to durability that focuses on maintain wear and tear. Regardless, Old WB has bountiful of either. Its always a cumbersome to provide panels to reinforce foregone facts. Especially when rebutting the same tired narratives. Though, its ironic you've accused me of lying when you've not only done so but false misrepresented. Links attached where relevant ---

Luffy never tanked Kizaru's laser. Considering Ivankov had to use Hell Wink to move him from the attacks path and AOE; (Chapter 558). Furthermore, when he did get struck, he was rendered obsolete; (Chapter 566) & sent to the edges of MF where WB caught his limp body; and (Chapter 567). Meanwhile Borsalino targeted WB exposed chest cavity. Yet, said resultant explosions didn't decommission WB.

Of the virtue of having sustaining stronger more potent attacks in a more vulnerable state, I fail to see what DD's strings imply. The damage sustained from the bullets, swords are negligible. Merely exacerbated by the constant Admiral injuries to his internals. This we can confirm by WB defeating opponents when stabbed and proceeding unperturbed. It took Admiral caliber attacks to warrant him stopping. If your argument is Luffy takes no damage at all as opposed to WB who takes some, then the argument fails. Since as I said its negligible. Refer to Captain Morgan cutting Garp's chest and that shit didn't even register like a blip.

Luffy isn't weak to slashing/piercing. He's just as susceptible as a normal human is. Stating he's weak portrays it like he's got an extra disadvantage. Did Mingos incapacity to overwhelm G4 prevent Cracker from cutting Luffy? Did it prevent Katakuri from having Luffy reconsider & dodge? WB has sustained multiple lethal mountain and even island level attacks. Unless the argument is Mingo is cutting his head off in which case outside Kaido/MUM who can we say is surviving decapitation? Superficial damage =/= Grievous Wound

Fights amongst Top Tiers are a much displays of DF potency as it is physical power. As I said earlier, replace said names and the outcome will be the same. That barrage Luffy used hardly put down a 1st Mate. So there's no guarantee he's putting those names. That one shot Kaido executed could be reproduced with the various characters attacking with their respective power.

However, this is beside the point. The main thing is,down below. After attempting and failing suicide whose name comes to his mouth? WB's been dead two years and still he's living rent free in the the WSC mind. Justify this statement and tell me how I'm wrong

You must be registered for see images
The point is when compared to big mom or kaido. Wb is much more mortal, he was hurt by fodder where as a barrage of G4 did absolutely nothing to kaido. We can’t exactly predict what would happen to luffy with G4 in a 1v1 against an admiral. But based on fujitoras feats. It’s unlikely that it will be a one shot type of battle.

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We can’t compare a pre prime maid

youre getting confused my man. You are basing this on if they can all land their most powerful attacks with ease. That isn’t easy when luffy is fast and has op observation haki. I think if Alain’s gets a direct hit to the chest he can kill almost anyone. But it’s diffuculty he has to go through to get luffy like that. Kaido and BM swatted luffy like a fly. I doubt any of the admirals can take him down on super low difficulty like that.
Post automatically merged:

The point is when compared to big mom or kaido. Wb is much more mortal, he was hurt by fodder where as a barrage of G4 did absolutely nothing to kaido. We can’t exactly predict what would happen to luffy with G4 in a 1v1 against an admiral. But based on fujitoras feats. It’s unlikely that it will be a one shot type of battle.
So u think kaido can land an attack and not kizaru?

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends on the circumstances, if Luffy just sits there and let’s his self get hit with some critical attacks then he might just get OHKOed. The admirals seem to have lethality as well as Hax, they have abilities that completely ignore any durability or endurance you might have. Akainu can melt your skin and insides out with lava, Aokiji can freeze you in place and make you brittle enough to break if you just stand there, Fujitora can blow you away into a nearby ocean if there is one and if you are a DF user you are screwed in that case unless you can catch your self.

The only reason Luffy got one shotted the way he did vs Kaido was because he rushed in head on in a fit of rage without thinking resulting in Kaido hitting him straight in the head where Luffy had no Haki reinforcement to protect and minimize the damage he received. He was so unfocused he didn’t even use his improved CoO to see ahead to dodge the attack.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It depends on the circumstances, if Luffy just sits there and let’s his self get hit with some critical attacks then he might just get OHKOed. The admirals seem to have lethality as well as Hax, they have abilities that completely ignore any durability or endurance you might have. Akainu can melt your skin and insides out with lava, Aokiji can freeze you in place and make you brittle enough to break if you just stand there, Fujitora can blow you away into a nearby ocean if there is one and if you are a DF user you are screwed in that case unless you can catch your self.

The only reason Luffy got one shotted the way he did vs Kaido was because he rushed in head on in a fit of rage without thinking resulting in Kaido hitting him straight in the head where Luffy had no Haki reinforcement to protect and minimize the damage he received. He was so unfocused he didn’t even use his improved CoO to see ahead to dodge the attack.
If Luffy was calm, we might've seen kaido attacking quite awhile to land a hit

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought Luffy saw the L coming with his future sight? Kaido was too fast for him.
Whoa when i went to look for the scans I must have missed this, it does look like he saw something here. Kaido must have been so fast he couldn’t even protect his face with Haki. Well damn...

Man that’s insane, a Yonko FM level fighter getting blitzed and one shotted like that. Well Luffy shouldn’t feel too bad considering no other FM is taking a hit like that from Kaido and getting back up. Marco might be able to no sell it with regen but honestly that’s only because of the nature of his fruit. Kata under the same circumstances definitely isn’t taking that shot, King ain’t either considering there’s no way King is going to be portrayed stronger than Luffy when he will most likely go down to Zoro.

Beckman though... idk he could very well be admiral level.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whoa when i went to look for the scans I must have missed this, it does look like he saw something here. Kaido must have been so fast he couldn’t even protect his face with Haki. Well damn...

Man that’s insane, a Yonko FM level fighter getting blitzed and one shotted like that. Well Luffy shouldn’t feel too bad considering no other FM is taking a hit like that from Kaido and getting back up. Marco might be able to no sell it with regen but honestly that’s only because of the nature of his fruit. Kata under the same circumstances definitely isn’t taking that shot, King ain’t either considering there’s no way King is going to be portrayed stronger than Luffy when he will most likely go down to Zoro.

Beckman though... idk he could very well be admiral level.
Luffy clearly didn't use future sight as he was angered. Just look at when Luffy saw katakuris face. Bs post

OG sama

Veteran
Kin
347💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That moment when you realize that Marco can potentially outlast anyone...
Yeah that fruit is OP as hell Marco is probably the best defensive Yonko FM there is, and as it stands right now we don’t even know the limitations of his Phoenix DF. He has to have some kind of limit or else he might as well be the strongest character in the series.

Reactions: Passerby