lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm really looking forward to his character although I wouldn't hold my tongue on it.
Nothing to be ashamed of. We should be really looking forward to it - A lot of good things on his plate so far. And from this point on Boruto is going to be taking it seriously, so we can only hope he actually starts training now.

I wanna see that Ration: Shinden in action. Purple lightning is bless

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just thought of something Sasuke saw Kaguya techniques with his Sharingan and Rinnengan, that means Sasuke would know how to perform Kaguya techniques even if he can't use it himself.

If Boruto gains the Byakugan that means Sasuke can teach him how to perform Kaguya Byakugan techniques.

Boruto has the Hyugas and Sasuke who can teach him. I mean think of it this way Madara saw Hashirama do wood but couldn't use it himself due to not having the DNA, but once Madara got Hashirama DNA then he knew how to use it thanks to his Sharingan.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Will Sasuke actually train Bolt like Jiriaya did to Naruto? Bolt would have to go travelling with him. To me, it doesn't seem likely that Bolt will do much training with Sasuke unless there's a timeskip akin to Naruto P1 and 2.

super michael

Regular
Kin
595💸
Kumi
342💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will Sasuke actually train Bolt like Jiriaya did to Naruto? Bolt would have to go travelling with him. To me, it doesn't seem likely that Bolt will do much training with Sasuke unless there's a timeskip akin to Naruto P1 and 2.
Boruto wants to be like Sasuke so I don't see any problem with Sasuke training Boruto. Imagine Boruto doing that skill which Kaguya did to overpower Sasuke Susano.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto wants to be like Sasuke so I don't see any problem with Sasuke training Boruto. Imagine Boruto doing that skill which Kaguya did to overpower Sasuke Susano.
Not saying he can't train with Sasuke, just if he did, he'd need to leave the village since Sasuke is always on the move. would be funny to see him take in Bolt while still ignoring Sakura and Salad though :lol

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And? Reread my post.
Well, obviously she'll be pouring more chakra into it. Just as Madara's higher chakra levels allow for stronger versions of Susano'O. Or how Neji's Rotation grew with time. Or how Hiashi's Air Palm is superior to Hinata's. Or how Itachi's Fireball tech was initially greater than Sasuke's. Any tech gets stronger with more chakra, but that doesn't change the fact that the Vacuum attack is still a Byakugan ability.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, obviously she'll be pouring more chakra into it. Just as Madara's higher chakra levels allow for stronger versions of Susano'O. Or how Neji's Rotation grew with time. Or how Hiashi's Air Palm is superior to Hinata's. Or how Itachi's Fireball tech was initially greater than Sasuke's. Any tech gets stronger with more chakra, but that doesn't change the fact that the Vacuum attack is still a Byakugan ability.
Her techs are Kekkei Mora. Now, unless, Byakugan users can do that, you have a point. Madara's Susanoo versions are nothing special. Both Itachi and Sasuke had them as well. PS is just V4 with Chakra Stabilized. So, that's completely incorrect.

Hiashi's air-palm is superior because he's a superior Ninja has has way more experience. Itachi's fireball was greater, because he was older. Dude, Chakra amount changes everything. You think any user can do what she did? Come on!

Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It probably does have huge hidden potential...Teh reason we didn't see it was because teh successor to teh Hyuuga clan was a fodder and her more talented cousin was denied full access to teh secrets of the main branch+his life was cut short early.

Reraru

Legendary
Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It probably does have huge hidden potential...Teh reason we didn't see it was because teh successor to teh Hyuuga clan was a fodder and her more talented cousin was denied full access to teh secrets of the main branch+his life was cut short early.
Neji still learned the technique. How powerful he might have been without the seal I wonder.

Guitar Hero

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Im glad that, from the story respective, Boruto potiential to inevitbly become one of the strongest shinobi comes his Hyuga lineage instead of his Uzumaki side(momo convo, byakugan blood).Unlike the rinnegand sharingan the byakugan was never in the hands of a MC, that all changes with Boruto. Hes gonna make it strong as hell.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably not until the end of this series. Like the first 'Part 1 Arc' -- So yeah time skip stuff I think