123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Intelligence is something I can deal with even though Boruto doesn't come off as the smart type imo. My qualms was the whole Boruto is a prodigy thing but I don't train or try at all. It just seems way too off imo
You can tell in 36 episodes how smart and considerate Sarada is. Look what she said in the latest episode. not just that i can show you how she carefully thinks before acting in previous eps

You must be registered for see images

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki could probably one-shot Kakashi with killing intent just like his father did in P1. Kakashi is simply biased towards Boruto or is not aware of Mitsuki's abilities and potential.
nah Kakshi like Naruto likely knows what Mitsuki's mission is and what he is in the leaf for so he won't go and do something unnecessary when he knows that Orochi has plans for him

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Intelligence is something I can deal with even though Boruto doesn't come off as the smart type imo. My qualms was the whole Boruto is a prodigy thing but I don't train or try at all. It just seems way too off imo
Again. I don't see a problem with him being a prodigy and not taking things seriously and don't get why anyone would. That said he never said that he doesn't train at all to my knowledge and does actually train like when he learned the rasengan from Konohamaru. Its just that his prodigious talents makes things easier for him compared to the rest and that's something which has made him arrogant and over confident.
As I said a character flaw which he'll work on in the future to improve.

Prometheus 2000

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't seen the episode yet, but it looks like it triggered quite a bit of people lol. Is someone seriously questioning why no one is complaining about Boruto being a prodigy (in academics and jutsu at least) even thought promos of his movie labeled him as such some years back iirc?

Reactions: Warlocks

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not talking about you. People saying Shino losing to Mitsuki isn't valid because he didn't have killint intent, but that's irrelevant because Shino was still being serious.
I still think Mitsuki is a clone or genetically related to Toneri. You have a uzumaki/hyuga prodigy who as an academy student is chunin level but Mitsuki somehow is Jonin level.

Waiting for the reveal.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I still think Mitsuki is a clone or genetically related to Toneri. You have a uzumaki/hyuga prodigy who as an academy student is chunin level but Mitsuki somehow is Jonin level.

Waiting for the reveal.
I think it's obvious he is. The similarities are too damn uncanny to just be a coincidence.

Similar hair color
Similar hair style
Pale skin
Moon motif
Cyan Chakra mode (makes you also wonder why his Snake Sage Mode is so different from Kabuto's)
Grows forehead horn when in said mode.

Let alone the fact that the Hyuga-Ootsutsuki combo with Bolt and Mitsuki would be akin to Naruto and Sasuke's Senju-Uchiha combo.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's obvious he is. The similarities are too damn uncanny to just be a coincidence.

Similar hair color
Similar hair style
Pale skin
Moon motif
Cyan Chakra mode (makes you also wonder why his Snake Sage Mode is so different from Kabuto's)
Grows forehead horn when in said mode.

Let alone the fact that the Hyuga-Ootsutsuki combo with Bolt and Mitsuki would be akin to Naruto and Sasuke's Senju-Uchiha combo.
that Hamura bloodline

opposite of the Ashura vs Indra wars

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Came late to the party. Anyway I like to point that Boruto inherited strong genes from Hinata as the true source of how prodigious he truly is. This was noted by the novel and was later proven by Momoshiki when he said that he has the "blood of the byakugan" and how Naruto didn't passed down any of his power .

Yet the funny thing is that Boruto is not even the best product of Hinata genes when we have Himawari who is far beyond the magnitude who clearly ascended on a whole new level beyond belief.

Reactions: Nick01 and Askeladd

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Came late to the party. Anyway I like to point that Boruto inherited strong genes from Hinata as the true source of how prodigious he truly is. This was noted by the novel and was later proven by Momoshiki when he said that he has the "blood of the byakugan" and how Naruto didn't passed down any of his power .

Yet the funny thing is that Boruto is not even the best product of Hinata genes when we have Himawari who is far beyond the magnitude who clearly ascended on a whole new level beyond belief.
Himawari should've been on of the testers lol

alas SP sealed the poor girls eyes

MomoSaka

Elite
Kin
106💸
Kumi
573💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Aren't you overrating him? Well, nothing's new here. However, he's not the strongest and even after the film's rehash he isn't. Sure, he's the star of the show, but I agree with what Jiren said. It just doesn't make sense, you got other genuises who are even greater than him, like his grandpa and Uchiha Itachi, they both trained hard and achieved powers that are feared by many, it wasn't a gift or a free power up, it's just the fact that they kept training over the time and have been gone through a lot. Boruro on the other hand, everything seems to hand out to him as a "Free" power up, you can argue and say the same about Sarada, but Boruto is at the top of the list for that matter. Sometimes I believe Mitsuki isn't the only clone out there in the new gen.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Aren't you overrating him? Well, nothing's new here. However, he's not the strongest and even after the film's rehash he isn't. Sure, he's the star of the show, but I agree with what Jiren said. It just doesn't make sense, you got other genuises who are even greater than him, like his grandpa and Uchiha Itachi, they both trained hard and achieved powers that are feared by many, it wasn't a gift or a free power up, it's just the fact that they kept training over the time and have been gone through a lot. Boruro on the other hand, everything seems to hand out to him as a "Free" power up, you can argue and say the same about Sarada, but Boruto is at the top of the list for that matter. Sometimes I believe Mitsuki isn't the only clone out there in the new gen.
Who said Boruto doesn't train tho?

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto is obviously the strongest. ( Bar Mitsuki )

The anime already hinted that Boruto does train.

Status
Not open for further replies.