Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Academy Arc is coming to an end soon, it's time to dedicate a thread about the next gen prodigy and how great he is.

You must be registered for see images
Boruto Uzumaki quickly got introduced as extremely talented even being on par with Iwabe who is consistently scoring top marks in all his various ninja classes.

SKILLS Pre-Chunin exam
Evasion ★★★★☆
Unarmed Hand-to-hand Fighting (Sudekakutō) ★★★☆☆
Ninjutsu ★★★★☆

…and others

So far Boruto showcased the best and most entertaining CQC ( Close-Quarter-Combat ) his usage of shadowclones is a lot different compared to Naruto, he use them with more agility/fluidity and very intelligently.

Most of the times Boruto is dealing with opponents way stronger than him, for example Boruto fought opponent like Hanabi who is known to use the strongest Taijutsu style of the Leaf and yet he manages to pushes her to resort into using rotation.

Even against powerful monster such as the Nue who posses a great threat to the leaf and yet Boruto faced the Nue with such skills/agility, manages to climb on to the top with his sheer talents and reflexes thus he manage to land a direct hit due the help of his Jougan ( who can perceive chakra network ) and restrain Nue.

As an Academy Student, Boruto already have 3 nature affinities and posses wide diverse in ninjutsu talent,
even tho Boruto will start to unleash his potential at Ninjutsu post-Chunin exam

• Fûton Gale Palm
  • Boruto Stream
  • Shadow Clone Technique

later...
  • Raiton Shiden
  • Raiton Thunderclap Arrow
  • Raiton Triple
  • Rasengan
  • Vanishing Rasengan
  • Suiton Surging Sea
KEKKEI GENKAI

• Ability to perceive chakra network

INTELLIGENCE/PERCEPTION
I would say Boruto is pretty much like Neji ( thanks to the Byakugan Princess ) and Minato, he outplayed many of his opponents. Boruto is very smart and he uses any mechanism to the best of his ninja talent.

Even if Boruto is being disadvantaged, he always find a plan to surprise his opponents.

For example Boruto shown his intelligence in combat when he used his jacket as his last resort to ambush Kagura with his taijutsu skills.

Same against Shojoji ( S class Ninja ), further solidify it that he can strategize it on his own on a greater caliber which is why he even took the liberty to rely on others help like Tentou to the best use of his advantage because he's alot self aware in his perception in situation at hand.

PRODIGY/GENIUS

RANKING Prior Gaiden

#1 Iwabe
#2 Boruto
#3 Sarada

…ect
“Teamwork and will-power are precious things for a shinobi!” Naruto said, “Cooperating as three people in training as well is…”

“Even if I don’t do any training, I can already make three Kage Bunshin, and Wind Release and Lightning Release, and lately Water Release too!”

These were facts.
Uzumaki Boruto was a prodigy.
If he tried something, he could do it.

A lot of people said that while there were the large chakra reserves he’d inherited from his father, it was probably the Hyuuga blood he’d inherited from his mother Hinata. The Hyuuga were Konoha’s most renowned clan. It wasn’t strange for that kind of genius to manifest from the blood of the Hyuuga’s lady Hinata.
ACADEMY EXAM
WRITING TEST ( #1 OF HIS CLASS )

KAKASHI VS BORUTO

As always Boruto showcased incredible skills against Kakashi, the Rokudaime himself label him as a prodigy and recognize that he is ABOVE ALL, even mentioning that he is Chunin level.

Boruto grabbing the bell :win:

In conclusion Boruto is easily the strongest of the next generation ( Bar Mitsuki )

Thanks and Boruto solos :win:

Credits to Reviewing Logic,Indra,Hyuga Prodigy for the images/GIF

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How come I don't hear anyone of those uchiha bashers coming at Boruto.
Because as it looks Boruto has more handouts than the sharingan or any uchiha ever had

Boruto is not even trying to become all that stronger and literally given all the powers and talents from the writers without any sort of reasoning.

Anyone this strong usually had a dark past or strong desire to get strong so they can fix their issues or whatever

so I'm super curious as to those who always complain about Sasuke never training even though a lot of that pointed towards the opposite direction don't even bother with borutos character who seemingly has literally everything handed to him. Even gotten a 100 on a test without studying but they still portray him as someone whose way too laid back to be the smart one.

It's almost like they don't actually care about borutos character. They just made him the best because he had to be And his other qualities were too uninteresting to expand on

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great thread.

Nothing but facts.

Top scorer in his class and that too without even putting an effort while the rest of the class cheated lol.

Even Kakashi recognizes his potential and that he's better than the rest in his class.

Now he only needs to listen to Kakashi and work on his attitude and how he sees things.

He's already at chunnin level without even putting much of an effort. Imagine where he could be when he seriously trains.

Because as it looks Boruto has more handouts than the sharingan or any uchiha ever had

Boruto is not even trying to become all that stronger and literally given all the powers and talents from the writers without any sort of reasoning.
So being intelligent and talented are considered as handouts if the said character isn't an uchiha or if the said character is more of a genius than any uchiha that came before him.

Okay....:elmo:

If anything, I consider the sharingan to be more of a handout considering how it works similar to a cheat device giving one an unfair advantage over the other for possessing the doujutsu.

Anyone this strong usually had a dark past or strong desire to get strong so they can fix their issues or whatever
Yeah usually. But that's not set in the stone.

so I'm super curious as to those who always complain about Sasuke never training even though a lot of that pointed towards the opposite direction don't even bother with borutos character who seemingly has literally everything handed to him. Even gotten a 100 on a test without studying but they still portray him as someone whose way too laid back to be the smart one.
Lol, if anything, Sasuke trained just as much as Naruto. Even though he had the sharingan. He was simply not as good as Boruto. I don't see that to be a problem.

It's almost like they don't actually care about borutos character. They just made him the best because he had to be And his other qualities were too uninteresting to expand on
@Bold Don't think so. Naruto was the worst in his class.

I don't get why uchiha fans have started to complain all of sudden when someone non uchiha is doing better than the uchiha lol. Oh well they're salty no matter what lol so don't really care.

Last edited:

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was in agreement with you until you implied that Boruto actually succeeded in taking the bell from my man Kakashi.

Boruto's very strong and all, but he has a ways to go before he surpasses even Sharingan-less Kakashi.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was in agreement with you until you implied that Boruto actually succeeded in taking the bell from my man Kakashi.

Boruto's very strong and all, but he has a ways to go before he surpasses even Sharingan-less Kakashi.
I see you are still blinded and can't see the Boruto greatness. Boruto defeated Momoshiki, a God. Kakashi falls short in comparison.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Saltiness above. Boruttto solos your new gen fav.

^
But the hypocrisy is astounding because people constantly complained about Sasuke never training. Boruto literally doesn't but since we're naruto fanboys we don't care. That's the current mentality and if facts hurt you then you can bite me

Last edited:

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see you are still blinded and can't see the Boruto greatness. Boruto defeated Momoshiki, a God. Kakashi falls short in comparison.
If Boruto "defeated" Momoshiki by landing the final hit on him with a Naruto-powered Rasengan, then Kakashi "defeated" Kaguya by coming up with the strategy to seal her.

I actually like Boruto, but you're forcing me to bash him in defense of Lord Kakashi :p

Reactions: Belserion

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

#Bold Exactly, we don't need another super generic prodigy like Sasuke who was mostly driven by vengeance. How many times have we seen this super generic backstory already? Sasuke is literally a copy paste of Kurapika.

Studio Pierrot is actually doing something good with Boruto, they are building his character but I would not expect any logic coming from you.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

There is actually a very clear reason they make Boruto as much of a prodigy as they do. Its called contrast. Obviously they made an entire series about the underdog rising to the top, its called Naruto, obviously people are not going to want to see that again, so they'll throw a twist at it, this time Boruto is the top dog. The struggles are perhaps not as relatable, but I prefer a change of format than having another relatable MC.

Yes, he is an insane prodigy, and perhaps you can say its not as interesting, but so was Itachi, one of the most popular characters of the series, and in that sense he is written better than Itachi. Because whereas Itachi hardly has any defects to his name, Boruto suffers from a downfall. He eventually gets arrogant, he gets lazy, he thinks he can beat anyone...that's the whole purpose of the movie named after him and the development it throws at him.

And I'm curious, what exactly are the handouts we're talking about? We have the seal...and that's it. He has a bloodline limit, something you're born with, and he has the jutsu he's trained for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyuga Prodigy

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^
But the hypocrisy is astounding because people constantly complained about Sasuke never training. Boruto literally doesn't but since we're naruto fanboys we don't care. That's the current mentality and if facts hurt you then you can bite me
Truth.

He "pushed" her because she wanted him to push her.
She could have ended him right here and then by releasing chakra from her palm but she didn't

My girl coulda negged him with 1 kick or poke if she wanted. All she did was parry or evade his attacks.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is actually a very clear reason they make Boruto as much of a prodigy as they do. Its called contrast. Obviously they made an entire series about the underdog rising to the top, its called Naruto, obviously people are not going to want to see that again, so they'll throw a twist at it, this time Boruto is the top dog. The struggles are perhaps not as relatable, but I prefer a change of format than having a relatable MC.

Yes, he is an insane prodigy, and perhaps you can say its not as interesting, but so was Itachi, one of the most popular characters of the series, and in that sense he is written better than Itachi. Because whereas Itachi hardly has any defects to his name, Boruto suffers from a downfall. He eventually gets arrogant, he gets lazy, he thinks he can beat anyone...that's the whole purpose of the movie named after him and the development it throws at him.

And I'm curious, what exactly are the handouts we're talking about? We have the seal...and that's it. He has a bloodline limit, something you're born with, and he has the jutsu he's trained for.

Itachi is not the same as Boruto. Itachi was a passive person he became stronger to stop people from fighting. Itachi took his studies very serious and he was actually the complete opposite of Boruto.

Secondly ITachi was a side character while Boruto is the MC so we wont get training sessions for Itachi as opposed to someone who is the MC. Itachi mentality was shaped during the war according to Hiruzen so it makes sense the way he is so hell no is Boruto a better written prodigy than Itachi. Thats an absurd claim.

Lastly the handouts I'm talking about are using multiple elemental natures, book smarts and unconciously fusing wind with rasengan. These aren't aspects of a prodigy imo but someone who lucked out in the gene department and then some.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is not the same as Boruto. Itachi was a passive person he became stronger to stop people from fighting. Itachi took his studies very serious and he was actually the complete opposite of Boruto.

Secondly ITachi was a side character while Boruto is the MC so we wont get training sessions for Itachi as opposed to someone who is the MC. Itachi mentality was shaped during the war according to Hiruzen so it makes sense the way he is so hell no is Boruto a better written prodigy than Itachi. Thats an absurd claim.

Lastly the handouts I'm talking about are using multiple elemental natures, book smarts and unconciously fusing wind with rasengan. These aren't aspects of a prodigy imo but someone who lucked out in the gene department and then some.
Did somebody try and compare Boruto to Itachi:lmao:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Had to stop reading at Boruto pushing my girl Hanabi.
Well...she was clearly holding back and coulda ended it in the first ten seconds if she wanted to, but I think what he means is that for one moment he forced her to go serious and use rotation or else he would've gotten a hit in.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well...she was clearly holding back and coulda ended it in the first ten seconds if she wanted to, but I think what he means is that for one moment he forced her to go serious and use rotation or else he would've gotten a hit in.
Not sure of that tbh. In that gif of her spinning was her about to use rotation then i wouldn't say she was being "pushed" more so just using a technique to blow them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.