Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He "pushed" her because she wanted him to push her.
She could have ended him right here and then by releasing chakra from her palm but she didn't

You must be registered for see images
she isn't going to be serious with her nephew who she cares and loves for

Sarada and other new gen kids though? lol RIP

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well...she was clearly holding back and coulda ended it in the first ten seconds if she wanted to, but I think what he means is that for one moment he forced her to go serious and use rotation or else he would've gotten a hit in.
Was there a clone attacking her from above? I mean you know...shinobis can also just jump..

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great thread.

Nothing but facts.

Top scorer in his class and that too without even putting an effort while the rest of the class cheated lol.

Even Kakashi recognizes his potential and that he's better than the rest in his class.

Now he only needs to listen to Kakashi and work on his attitude and how he sees things.

He's already at chunnin level without even putting much of an effort. Imagine where he could be when he seriously trains.

So being intelligent and talented are considered as handouts if the said character isn't an uchiha or if the said character is more of a genius than any uchiha that came before him.

Okay....:elmo:

If anything, I consider the sharingan to be more of a handout considering how it works similar to a cheat device giving one an unfair advantage over the other for possessing the doujutsu.

Yeah usually. But that's not set in the stone.

Lol, if anything, Sasuke trained just as much as Naruto. Even though he had the sharingan. He was simply not as good as Boruto. I don't see that to be a problem.

@Bold Don't think so. Naruto was the worst in his class.

I don't get why uchiha fans have started to complain all of sudden when someone non uchiha is doing better than the uchiha lol. Oh well they're salty no matter what lol so don't really care.

Do you even know what a complaint is? Im calling out Naruto fans on their bs because Boruto lacks any type of drive to make him stronger nor does he actually do anything to push himself. Do you hear what I'm saying?

Borutos sharingan is that the writers dont care and give him a bunch of abilities while still making him super nonchalant about it. Thats not even comparable with the sharingan because the ability came from a very well known clan that put them on top.

Yes, you're salty. How Naruto fans are hypocrites if they never complained about that Sasuke never trained ? I think im done with you. Bye.
Yes they have and lieing about it doesn't change facts. Every Sasuke fan on this forum knows one of first thing naruto fanboys come for is that Sasuke never trains. I dont need to listen to your lies. Bye bye felicia.

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Borutos sharingan is that the writers dont care and give him a bunch of abilities while still making him super nonchalant about it. Thats not even comparable with the sharingan because the ability came from a very well known clan that put them on top.
The logic hardly makes sense though within context. Before the kids left for the field trip, Boruto said he had been training his elemental natures to Anko when she asked if he was using Wind Release.

In the Manga, it clarifies that Boruto went to Konohamaru for help to learn his elemental natures. Even in the first few episodes of the Anime, Boruto tells Himawari that he can't play with her at the moment, because he needs to brush up and study.

Boruto is extremely talented, but and he worked to his ability within that limitations of a fast prodigy. However, his decline starts here I suppose.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well...she was clearly holding back and coulda ended it in the first ten seconds if she wanted to, but I think what he means is that for one moment he forced her to go serious and use rotation or else he would've gotten a hit in.
Yep, just like how Bolt pressured Kakashi into using Substitution. Neither Hanabi or Kakashi were being serious regardless.
Was there a clone attacking her from above? I mean you know...shinobis can also just jump..
No.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The logic hardly makes sense though within context. Before the kids left for the field trip, Boruto said he had been training his elemental natures to Anko when she asked if he was using Wind Release.

In the Manga, it clarifies that Boruto went to Konohamaru for help to learn his elemental natures. Even in the first few episodes of the Anime, Boruto tells Himawari that he can't play with her at the moment, because he needs to brush up and study.

Boruto is extremely talented, but and he worked to his ability within that limitations of a fast prodigy. However, his decline starts here I suppose.
okay that's all i needed to see is that Boruto actually trained.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is not the same as Boruto. Itachi was a passive person he became stronger to stop people from fighting. Itachi took his studies very serious and he was actually the complete opposite of Boruto.

Secondly ITachi was a side character while Boruto is the MC so we wont get training sessions for Itachi as opposed to someone who is the MC. Itachi mentality was shaped during the war according to Hiruzen so it makes sense the way he is so hell no is Boruto a better written prodigy than Itachi. Thats an absurd claim.

Lastly the handouts I'm talking about are using multiple elemental natures, book smarts and unconciously fusing wind with rasengan. These aren't aspects of a prodigy imo but someone who lucked out in the gene department and then some.
Well, I'll give you that. They are opposites. Itachi is the "Ideal Prodigy". He fights for peace, he takes his studies seriously, he is portrayed as damn near perfect both in a moral and in a fighting sense. Sure, a lot of that is him being a side character, but where's the fun in that.

Then there's Boruto. The "Flawed Prodigy". Sasuke and Neji dabbled on this before, but Sasuke was motivated already and Neji's problems came from somewhere else entirely, while Boruto's initial character arc is very focused around this idea. The movie had more so the idea of cheating and shortcuts in mind, but the show seems to have expanded it so that it "if you're the best at something but you don't have a reason to pursue after it, you'll eventually grow arrogant over it". And that's what Boruto is. Because he doesn't train and he doesn't study, just like you said, but because of it he becomes arrogant, and eventually it comes back to bite him in the ass when he falls behind and he is forced to cheat.

And its far more interesting to watch that than what Itachi had.

Ultimately...you can't make a well based complaint about Boruto being the prodigy he is because that's just part of the foundation for his character, and its not unwarranted and eventually he suffers over it. Its a whole character arc. Sure, you may not like this specific factor about Boruto, or Boruto as a whole, but its just your opinion. Its like complaining about Sasuke brooding or Naruto being loud. Sure, you may not like it, but neither is without its good reasons, and its the foundation to their characters as well as the start to fairly well written character arc on either end.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you even know what a complaint is? Im calling out Naruto fans on their bs because Boruto lacks any type of drive to make him stronger nor does he actually do anything to push himself. Do you hear what I'm saying?
Yeah and that's part of the story and his character. So what's your point?

Oh wait, he's doing better than the uchihas and he doesn't even have a the greatest cheating device the sharingan.

You should've called the uchiha fans for their BS with the 1T retcon and their pathetic excuses lol.

Again I don't see what the problem here is. Shikamaru too was a genius but he too never cared to utilize his intelligence unless pushed to.

So are you saying that a prodigy has to take everything seriously?

@Bold And here comes the wank. I get the what the problem is lol.

If Kakashi, Itachi, or Shikamaru calls you a genius, you're unequivocally a genius. Because "it takes one to know one" =D
Indeed.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah and that's part of the story and his character. So what's your point?

Oh wait, he's doing better than the uchihas and he doesn't even have a the greatest cheating device the sharingan.

You should've called the uchiha fans for their BS with the 1T retcon and their pathetic excuses lol.

Again I don't see what's the problem here is. Shikamaru too was a genius but he too never cared to utilize his intelligence unless pushed to.

So are you saying that a prodigy has to take everything seriously?

@Bold And here comes the wank. I get the what the problem is lol.

Indeed.
oh god. The problem is that you always trying to pit this character vs this character. Thats why naruto fanboys are worst fanbase period.

Indra already addressed my post much better than you did so im out.

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure of that tbh. In that gif of her spinning was her about to use rotation then i wouldn't say she was being "pushed" more so just using a technique to blow them away.
Well, there's a clear difference from the way she was fighting before, (casually dodging, not even bothering to counterattack when given the chance) to using something like the Kaiten.

You can't dodge midair, so jumping does leave you vulnerable.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
oh god. The problem is that you always trying to pit this character vs this character. Thats why naruto fanboys are worst fanbase period.
Last time I checked. It was you who first brought the Uchihas in a thread that had nothing to do with them...

How come I don't hear anyone of those uchiha bashers coming at Boruto.
Don't be triggered when your argument gets destroyed.

There's nothing wrong with Boruto. He's a genius prodigy born with some character flaws which he must overcome. Which imo would be interesting to see how he manages to do.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What a hypocritical statement :lol

Bolt getting powers after power is not fine, but one dojutsu having 1 trillion reality bending powers makes sense because the Uchiha are the strongest even though they're not the strongest because they always take Ls from Senjus, Uzumakis, and Ootsutsukis despite their billions of retconned power ups. Don't even be surprised if the Hyuga end up above them soon enough with Part 3 considering they were already placed on par with them in Databook 1.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Reactions: Ashan
Status
Not open for further replies.