Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hence why last episode Kakashi was only scouting Boruto

and hence why he continues to only talk about him

meanwhile we haven't even seen Sarada even talk to the dude let alone be close enough to call him old man

some "SENSEI" :lmao:
Kakashi interviewed everyone . he's interested in Boruto because Boruto is not fit to be a ninja. Kakashi is trying to change him. Why would Kakashi be interested in an Already perfect Ninja(Sarada)? there is no need to change the ones who are already chosen their goals

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
" The One above all" . Key word is one it can't be 2 of them and we all know who that one is :

You must be registered for see images

Great thread with nothing but facts.

Celestial Prince FTW.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last time I checked. It was you who first brought the Uchihas in a thread that had nothing to do with them...

Don't be triggered when your argument gets destroyed.
Just no. Look at your post and look at his. You're addressing the sharingan which is only as good as its user and I was talking about the fact Boruto was a shit load of talents without any reasoning behind it theres a complete difference. IF you had addressed the fact Boruto did train and went into more depth like Indra did I would have already conceded.

What a hypocritical statement :lol

Bolt getting powers after power is not fine, but one dojutsu having 1 trillion reality bending powers makes sense because the Uchiha are the strongest even though they're not the strongest because they always take Ls from Senjus, Uzumakis, and Ootsutsukis despite their billions of retconned power ups. Don't even be surprised if the Hyuga end up above them soon enough with Part 3 considering they were already placed on par with them in Databook 1.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
This post doesn't even deserve a serious reply. Hyuuga fan lobby is known for whining about their development and cant accept the fact they are 2nd rate so why should i even go any further with someone who truly believes the shit that comes from their ass.

Same fanbase who hyped the byakugan for 6 months straight only because Boruto has a neveer before seen dojutsu that only appeared once for 60 seconds in the anime. Jeez can you kats get any more annoying.

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay that's all i needed to see is that Boruto actually trained.
Here let my post my proof:

After the Gaiden Arc there was a time skip. In between the Gaiden Arc to the Field Trip, where they started the Academy in the Ghost/Sumire story, and now they started their graduation examinations after coming back from the trip.

So over the course of the story, Boruto has been learning a few tricks. Like Sarada who went for advice on how the Sharingan works, Boruto likely did the same thing based on this statement from Naruto:

Though I can't blame anyone for calling this out though. The Anime doesn't really explain where anyone trains to get their powers, even when it does, it's mostly off screened.

They did a poor job with showing how Boruto became strong in example too. Though I guess it's important to not show him train on screen - yet, because he's against that ATM.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horus

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just no. Look at your post and look at his. You're addressing the sharingan which is only as good as its user and I was talking about the fact Boruto was a shit load of talents without any reasoning behind it theres a complete difference. IF you had addressed the fact Boruto did train and went into more depth like Indra did I would have already conceded.
@Bold What kind of reasoning were you expecting? I am curious to know.

Anyway. He's t he child of Naruto and Hinata. Both are from one of the most prestigious and powerful clans, have rikudou chakra and a very potent genepool. That's reason enough for me.

I would've explained in more depth but I don't see the point when you make statements like there's no reasoning behind his talent and skills.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mitsuki > Boruto.

But he's strong. I agree. Never should've been given Kage Bunshin though. He would be a much more interesting character if he never knew that jutsu.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bold What kind of reasoning were you expecting? I am curious to know.

Anyway. He's t he child of Naruto and Hinata. Both are from one of the most prestigious and powerful clans, have rikudou chakra and a very potent genepool. That's reason enough for me.

I would've explained in more depth but I don't see the point when you make statements like there's no reasoning behind his talent and skills.
Training or drive something. Yeah i literally thought Boruto got these abilities without even trying. Its hard keeping up with the anime and theres no hint at Boruto having rikudou chakra bro now you going too far lol.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmao 123filler is so insecure right now and I'm loving it :lol
Mitsuki could probably one-shot Kakashi with killing intent just like his father did in P1. Kakashi is simply biased towards Boruto or is not aware of Mitsuki's abilities and potential.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Training or drive something. Yeah i literally thought Boruto got these abilities without even trying. Its hard keeping up with the anime and theres no hint at Boruto having rikudou chakra bro now you going too far lol.
Intelligence and talent are something one is born with so I truly don't get what's there to try. And I don't see a problem with him taking things too casually either. That's just his personality for now and that'll change overtime. That's something that is part of the story.

@Bold I never said he has rikudou chakra, Just that it could be factor and an influence.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post doesn't even deserve a serious reply. Hyuuga fan lobby is known for whining about their development and cant accept the fact they are 2nd rate so why should i even go any further with someone who truly believes the shit that comes from their ass.
Hyuga are second rate yet they are always called Konoha's strongest. And no, you have no proof this title was given to them only after the Uchiha massacre. Bolt and Himawari have already shown how strong Hyuga potential is, and once Hanabi and Hinata get actual fights in Part 3, we will see what an adult Hyuga is capable of, as we have only ever seen small glimpses of adult Hyuga fighting with Hiashi. And there's even Ao.

Same fanbase who hyped the byakugan for 6 months straight only because Boruto has a neveer before seen dojutsu that only appeared once for 60 seconds in the anime. Jeez can you kats get any more annoying.
You're just mad Byakugan/Jougan is getting focus.

Last edited:

Guardian of the Rain

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi's personality was a bit off this episode though.

1. He said troublemakers shouldn't become ninja, which he couldn't have possibly actually meant. His own beloved student Naruto was a troublemaker and is now the strongest ninja ever and is Hokage.
2. He kept provoking Boruto by telling him how much he's like his father Naruto, as if that should be an insult. Kakashi knows that Boruto doesn't like to be compared to Naruto, so Kakashi just said that to get a reaction.

I believe the only thing Kakashi was being truthful about was his praise of Boruto. Everything else was tough love in order for Boruto to reflect on the errors of his ways.

Boruto right now has the talent and skills, but not the correct mindset ninja-wise. And Kakashi wants him to understand this so that he can become as great as he possibly can be.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki could probably one-shot Kakashi with killing intent just like his father did in P1. Kakashi is simply biased towards Boruto or is not aware of Mitsuki's abilities and potential.
Kakashi just doesn't know about Mitsuki's potential. Even Shino was surprised.

Clearly though if they had Mitsuki wank, who beat a Jonin, would probably mean he's already Jonin level or higher already. No one would match up to a feat like that nor the praise.

So they opted for keeping him a mystery. The narrative wants us to see that Bouto is talented, but they also showed that Mitsuki is God among men too.

Mitsuki is actually disgusting though. Lmao taking down Shino at 12 has to be the biggest feat I've ever seen.

That's some Itachi shit.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi's personality was a bit off this episode though.

1. He said troublemakers shouldn't become ninja, which he couldn't have possibly actually meant. His own beloved student Naruto was a troublemaker and is now the strongest ninja ever and is Hokage.
2. He kept provoking Boruto by telling him how much he's like his father Naruto, as if that should be an insult. Kakashi knows that Boruto doesn't like to be compared to Naruto, so Kakashi just said that to get a reaction.

I believe the only thing Kakashi was being truthful about was his praise of Boruto. Everything else was tough love in order for Boruto to reflect on the errors of his ways.

Boruto right now has the talent and skills, but not the correct mindset ninja-wise. And Kakashi wants him to understand this so that he can become as great as he possibly can be.
Kakashi doesn't mean literally troublemakers. he just meant they are not fit to be shinobis. Naruto has the will of fire and determination and also a goal. Boruto has nothing and Kakashi is referencing that

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you guys telling me those :

- Boruto didn't had cheat like others and yet his score was perfect.

- Boruto is genius above others without even trying.

What is wrong with that kid.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That Sasuke parallel when Mitsuki said he learned everything he needed to from, and now that he wanted to take him down.

Kid is no joke. Ain't no one reaching Mitsuki's level until a time skip, and by that time, he might even be twice as strong.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Intelligence is something I can deal with even though Boruto doesn't come off as the smart type imo. My qualms was the whole Boruto is a prodigy thing but I don't train or try at all. It just seems way too off imo

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi just doesn't know about Mitsuki's potential. Even Shino was surprised.

Clearly though if they had Mitsuki wank, who beat a Jonin, would probably mean he's already Jonin level or higher already. No one would match up to a feat like that nor the praise.

So they opted for keeping him a mystery. The narrative wants us to see that Bouto is talented, but they also showed that Mitsuki is God among men too.

Mitsuki is actually disgusting though. Lmao taking down Shino at 12 has to be the biggest feat I've ever seen.

That's some Itachi shit.
@bold Shino was holding back bro. Mitsuki even with sage mode can't beat Shino

Status
Not open for further replies.