lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Haters took a big L this episode, talking about Boruto wasn't comparable to other Prodigies/Geniuses before him.

You must be registered for see images

Smart, smart ~

But first, can we talk about how Boruto/Mitsuki ditched Konohamaru for the real competition?

Boruto comparing Konohamaru to a world problem he wants to avoid :lmao:

Let's tackle Mitsuki's since the exposition was cut short. Probably because they didn't want to show his Sage Mode too early, incoming Mitsuki Arc.

Mitsuki dragged down a freaking Jonin. Yeah, he was going for the kill, but the fact that Mituski had him pinned the ground. He's clearly the strongest Academy Student/Genin in the entire Verse.

Now let's move to Boruto.

Kakashi recognizing Boruto's talent:

Boruto grabbing the bell:

Damn..

Reactions: Sagebee

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wait, I thought Boruto anime is filler? You seem pretty satisfied Boruto was praised.
This kinda begs the question on why anyone brought up Filler/Canon argument when I never addressed whether or not it was/wasn't.

I've been praising Bolt's talent on and off whether these Arcs are supposed to be canon or not.

I don't know how I would call myself a Boruto fan if I disliked his Anime screen time this week. But at the same time, a certain fan base seems kinda insecure about it (not talking about you tho).

Eh who cares.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Salty me? Really. The problem is it's too fillerish, with all his nin and thai jutsu praise he had to cheat. Either it's filler or the genin(in canon) are Jonin rank.
Watch the episode my brutha. Kakashi talks about how despite the talent, Boruto still fails as a ninja. As he's missing one ingredient which leads to his downfall.

Which we see firsthand DOES lead to his downfall in the Chunin Examinations.

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[Sub]Considering Kakashi became a chunin at 6, a jonin at 10, joined the ANBU at 13, and Itachi became a chunin at 10, and catapulted to ANBU leader at 13, I'd say Boruto being chunin status at 13 is extremely unimpressive and not an iota a prodigy.[/Sub]​

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch the episode my brutha. Kakashi talks about how despite the talent, Boruto still fails as a ninja. As he's missing one ingredient which leads to his downfall.

Which we see firsthand DOES lead to his downfall in the Chunin Examinations.
I did, what ingredient did Kakashi mention?

What's confirmed is that if this episode is canon then those genin are jonin rank. That's why we know it's filler my brutha.

Where am I being a hypocrite? I predicted she would, but she didn't. That's not the point of my post. My point is you are upset it didn't happen. I'm not. Learn how to read within proper context instead of deluding yourself to hear what you want.
Really I didn't say I was upset because of her not learning a katon. But you trying to use that as an excuse to say that we're upset because of that. Is reaching at a new level.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought they where gonna drop the ball tbh but one of the best things the anime’s done so far is showing borutos “spoiled bratness” and lax attitude, like their setting him up for a big turning point(kakashis lil speech was a good foreshadow imo) I’m hoping they do something that has more of an impact on him personally than the chunnin exams

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't see CES otherwise you would've seen a crater.
Reread the post you quoted.

It's relevant to the episode because Kakashi called Boruto's thaijutsu chunin rank in this episode(likely filler). If Boruto carried on progressing as others did by that point in the manga base Sarada's thaijutu would be above Jonin level to low diff as she did.
Not his Taijutsu, his skills in general. Unlike with Sarada, he was using his clones, which is an essential part of his fighting style, not to mention the Boruto Stream.

I think everybody should stay on topic though since Indra has made it clear.
This is on topic. We're still discussing Boruto's genius, after all.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Sub]Considering Kakashi became a chunin at 6, a jonin at 10, joined the ANBU at 13, and Itachi became a chunin at 10, and catapulted to ANBU leader at 13, I'd say Boruto being chunin status at 13 is extremely unimpressive and not an iota a prodigy.[/Sub]​
I was literally about to type this. Boruto being chunin level at the age of 10 is nothing impressive. Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Kakashi all graduated earlier, and became chunin at a very young age. Mind you they achieved that status during the period the shinobi world was at war.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Haters took a big L this episode, talking about Boruto wasn't comparable to other Prodigies/Geniuses before him.

Smart, smart ~

But first, can we talk about how Boruto/Mitsuki ditched Konohamaru for the real competition?

Boruto comparing Konohamaru to a world problem he wants to avoid :lmao:

Let's tackle Mitsuki's since the exposition was cut short. Probably because they didn't want to show his Sage Mode too early, incoming Mitsuki Arc.

Mitsuki dragged down a freaking Jonin. Yeah, he was going for the kill, but the fact that Mituski had him pinned the ground. He's clearly the strongest Academy Student/Genin in the entire Verse.

Now let's move to Boruto.

Kakashi recognizing Boruto's talent:

Boruto grabbing the bell:

Damn..
He actually never grabbed the bell if you look closely. He almost did, his hand is closing in on it then kakashi substituted. Sasuke Still the closest to getting a bell.