lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so if your hand is wrapped around something it's not a time space jutsu. If it was as you say then Borut would've been holding the bell and not a leaf. It would be impossible to substitute. Borut opens his closed hand to see a leaf. In other words replacement was already in effect so Boruto didn't have the bell. It maybe been dropping towards his hand but that's about it
I'm basing the touch on the fact that the bells moved when his hands grabbed them. He obviously touched them, but Kakashi substituted before he could actually grab the bells.

Hence why his hand was full of leaves. If Boruto didn't touch the bells, and if that wasn't the indidcaiton, Kakashi would of stopped Boruto before he breached his bell, or substituted before both.

But it happened after the fact. Case and point with the bell sound.

Yeah I know and she was worried about Sarada so she used the Nue for a diversion but that's still stupid. But since the current theme of the episode was Teamwork I guess it had to happen.

I'm just looking forward for Sumire's enchanting abilities since it was revealed that she's an enchanter lol.
Honestly the biggest F-U from this episode was Denki using sealing jutus.

how tf is Denki learning seals before Naruto, Karin, or Boruto? :lmao:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off topic but:

Sumire is legit stupid :kk:
Her nue blinded Konohamaru for a few seconds enough time to use a water bullet and destroy the device :kk: :kk:

Okay :kk:
I'm pretty sure she didn't have enough time and even if she did konahamaru could easily avoid it
I wasn’t gonna say anything but since i saw it mentioned, i don’t think she can use those higher level jutsus with the nue at its current power(tiny). Iirc correctly her power directly correlated with the nue, so my guess is she can’t until the nue starts to get its power back, or she becomes able to do it on her own, or at least that’s my hypothesis on it(plus it’s an easy way for writers to scale her back a lil from the nue arc without raising any real suspicion)

Hagoromo sennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so if your hand is wrapped around something it's not a time space jutsu. If it was as you say then Borut would've been holding the bell and not a leaf. It would be impossible to substitute. Borut opens his closed hand to see a leaf. In other words replacement was already in effect so Boruto didn't have the bell. It maybe been dropping towards his hand but that's about it
seriously,your really salty.His hand did touch it.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wasn’t gonna say anything but since i saw it mentioned, i don’t think she can use those higher level jutsus with the nue at its current power(tiny). Iirc correctly her power directly correlated with the nue, so my guess is she can’t until the nue starts to get its power back, or she becomes able to do it on her own, or at least that’s my hypothesis on it(plus it’s an easy way for writers to scale her back a lil from the nue arc without raising any real suspicion)
Which jutsu are you referring to you mean the wood release or the nue tails

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm basing the touch on the fact that the bells moved when his hands grabbed them. He obviously touched them, but Kakashi substituted before he could actually grab the bells.

Hence why his hand was full of leaves. If Boruto didn't touch the bells, and if that wasn't the indidcaiton, Kakashi would of stopped Boruto before he breached his bell, or substituted before both.

The leaf alone is proof he had the bell, as if he didnt, nothing would been in borutos hand and all we would of seen was the log(imo) that boruto stream tho even almost caught kakashi off guard(it also served a dual purpose in showing even without the sharingan kakashi is pretty good at reacting)

Sorry for double posting dude

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kakashi never substitutes early and the bell sound is likely made when he substituted. Substitution is based around high speed movement. If kakashi suddenly substitutes your going to hear the bell make a noise since its being pulled away. It's going to bounce. Anyway I don't think we're going to agree on this one.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That makes absolutely no sense. She was still stealing chakra for the nue and didn't possess herself during that time. She had to learn the techniques at some point on her own.

Though I'm agreeing that she most likely isn't as powerful as back then when the Nue was in his prime. So at the very most her techniques are just weaker over all but saying like she has no access to them is like me saying Kakashi as no access to his copied jutsus anymore.

Last edited:

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's exactly the point. They were trained in a time where the need of competent ninjas were top on everybody's list. Yet, characters such as Itachi had proficient skills enough to be recognised as the best of the best. The current generation are filled with mediocre characters who wouldn't last in a battle during the warring state period, or the shinobi world war. For this reason, Boruto has little to no competition bar Mitsuki and Sarada.
You're taking the rest of the post out of context. The standards have been raised, not lowered. There's a reason Kakashi and Obito didn't seem that impressive as Chunin and Jonin compared to the Genin Naruto and Sasuke, even without their respective powerups, or why most of Boruto's class seem more competent than Academy Sasuke when he was supposed to be a massive prodigy. A Chunin level now is far more impressive than what a Chunin level was back then.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This episode pretty much confirmed that Boruto >>>>>>> Sarada. Konohamaru label her Sharingan as weak:lmao:

Confirmed genius by Kakashi, damn. Excel at both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. Not surprising since his mother is a Taijutsu master and Naruto is a demi god specialized in Ninjutsu :cool:
I thought the anime is filler? but now because boruto got praised it's canon? make up your mind

OT: Shino said he didn't go all out against Mitsuki. Mitsuki ain't stronger than Shino and Boruto got soloed easily by Kakashi. On the other hand Sarada and Sumire did great against Konohamaru

Reactions: salamander uchiha

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi substituted Boruto's clone to hit himself early. Anyway, the bell made the sound after Boruto's hand went to touch it. If was via substitution, the bell would of made that sound after the substitution. But it happen prior, when Boruto tried to grab them.

That's the fact. I can't really go back and forth on that. He touched the bell.
Substitution is shown later in the same episode Boruto hits Kakashi with the kunai and the substitution is shown later. But kakashi is shown being hit yet we know he isn't. Because of that Boruto didn't grab the bell or "touch" it as you claim and him holding th leaf is confirmation that replacement was in effect before he could.

I'm done repeating myself we'll dispute this endlessly.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That makes absolutely no sense. She was still stealing chakra for the new and didn't possess herself during that time. She had to learn the techniques at some point on her own.

Though I'm agreeing that she most likely isn't as powerful as back then when the Nue was in his prime. So at the very most her techniques are just weaker over all but saying like she has no access to them is like me saying Kakashi as no access to his copied jutsus anymore.
You have a point, That’s fair, that’s kinda what I was getting at with my second post to bee, that maybe she does, and their just not as
Powerful as when the nue is at power

Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol this threat kidding me Mitsuki easily the strongest his generation probably Kage/high jounin level compare to his pall he got SM for got sake!

This kid no need to train Orochimaru basically formulate or geneticly modified him as a prodigy. Boruto and Sarada is no doubt chunin while Sumire argubaly jounin.

Hagoromo sennin

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're taking the rest of the post out of context. The standards have been raised, not lowered. There's a reason Kakashi and Obito didn't seem that impressive as Chunin and Jonin compared to the Genin Naruto and Sasuke, even without their respective powerups, or why most of Boruto's class seem more competent than Academy Sasuke when he was supposed to be a massive prodigy. A Chunin level now is far more impressive than what a Chunin level was back then.
Exactly...leave it to Him to keep rambling.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bel did you see Konohamaru using Raiton tho

Substitution is shown later in the same episode Boruto hits Kakashi with the kunai and the substitution is shown later. But kakashi is shown being hit yet we know he isn't. Because of that Boruto didn't grab the bell or "touch" it as you claim and him holding th leaf is confirmation that replacement was in effect before he could.
Substation happens after Boruto clawed for the bell, and they clarified that he touched it based on the bells moving (via sound). These are facts. If Kakashi substituted before Boruto touched the bell, than Boruto would not have been able to move them at all.

He just didn't get to grab them. Idk why your reaching hard tho. Not going to repeat the argument because I know what happened fyi

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Didn't even notice. So kakashi subbed the bell with leaves? What a troll. Lol.

but you see where I'm coming from. I'm basing on the substitution explanation. Substitution is pre contact. I've never seen a post contact one. You'd take damage in a real fight.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't even notice. So kakashi subbed the bell with leaves? What a troll. Lol.

but you see where I'm coming from. I'm basing on the substitution explanation. Substitution is pre contact. I've never seen a post contact one. You'd take damage in a real fight.
He probably just let it happen because he worked for it. In all honesty, Boruto would of definitely took those bells from Kakashi by himself if he didn't have substation jutsu.

Though on my part, I'm probably not factoring in Kakashi taking him seriously. But in the context of Kakashi fighting on a level of an Academy student, within that narrative, Boruto would of took the bells.

But since they need to make Boruto learn that he can't do everything with talent, go figure.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Bel did you see Konohamaru using Raiton tho

Substation happens after Boruto clawed for the bell, and they clarified that he touched it based on the bells moving (via sound). These are facts. If Kakashi substituted before Boruto touched the bell, than Boruto would not have been able to move them at all.

He just didn't get to grab them. Idk why your reaching hard tho. Not going to repeat the argument because I know what happened fyi
He didn't touch a real bell!!!!! it was a substitution

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't touch a real bell!!!!! it was a substitution
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images