Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're taking the rest of the post out of context. The standards have been raised, not lowered. There's a reason Kakashi and Obito didn't seem that impressive as Chunin and Jonin compared to the Genin Naruto and Sasuke, even without their respective powerups, or why most of Boruto's class seem more competent than Academy Sasuke when he was supposed to be a massive prodigy. A Chunin level now is far more impressive than what a Chunin level was back then.
"standards have been raised, not lowered."

The Gokage disagree with you.

"There's a reason Kakashi and Obito didn't seem that impressive as Chunin and Jonin compared to the Genin Naruto and Sasuke, even without their respective powerups"

Obito was still a chunin when he obliterated tens of jounin level mist ninja. Show me anything Genin Naruto and Sasuke achieved that trump that.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"standards have been raised, not lowered."

"There's a reason Kakashi and Obito didn't seem that impressive as Chunin and Jonin compared to the Genin Naruto and Sasuke, even without their respective powerups"

Obito was still a chunin when he obliterated tens of jounin level mist ninja. Show me anything Genin Naruto and Sasuke achieved that trump that.
Well naruto was still technically a genin through the whole war arc... so there’s that... lol

Reactions: lndra

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They haven't gotten the same chance to shine as their predecessors, but they're not that far behind either. Darui has practically two Kekkei Genkai, Chojuro has clearly mastered the Hiramekarei to a whole new level and Kurotsuchi not only has her Lava Release, but she's hella strong.

...we're not talking about the same Obito.

The Obito that achieved Chunin didn't have his Sharingan and only showcased a couple fire jutsu to his name.

The Obito that took down dozens of Kiri nin had been training for months with Mokuton, a Mangekyou Sharingan with the hax kamui, and Guruguru's assistance.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Bel did you see Konohamaru using Raiton tho

Substation happens after Boruto clawed for the bell, and they clarified that he touched it based on the bells moving (via sound). These are facts. If Kakashi substituted before Boruto touched the bell, than Boruto would not have been able to move them at all.

He just didn't get to grab them. Idk why your reaching hard tho. Not going to repeat the argument because I know what happened fyi
I completely forgot about him using Raiton :happy:

I just hope Sarada and Sumire get more screentime too. So far they didn't do much. Poor Mitsuki didn't get any screentime at all because they didn't want to spoil the Mitsuki one shot.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I completely forgot about him using Raiton :happy:

I just hope Sarada and Sumire get more screentime too. So far they didn't do much. Poor Mitsuki didn't get any screentime at all because they didn't want to spoil the Mitsuki one shot.
Hopefully this confirms that Mitsuki's One Shot will be animated before the film. They've been dropping hints since the Academy Arc introduction :l

Yeah I think Sumire/Sarada v. Konohamaru is "to be continued"

Thank you, you can obviously see Boruto's hand wrapped around it now explain how Kakashi pulled it out and replaced. Since replacement isn't a S/T jutsu.
You must be smart to not have figured out what happens.

Touch > ST > Log

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

To be fair Indra. When people attack we usually see the hit connect before the substitution is shown to happen so this doesn't necessarily prove he touched the real bell.

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They haven't gotten the same chance to shine as their predecessors, but they're not that far behind either. Darui has practically two Kekkei Genkai, Chojuro has clearly mastered the Hiramekarei to a whole new level and Kurotsuchi not only has her Lava Release, but she's hella strong.
Their potentials (Current generation) speaks for themselves.

...we're not talking about the same Obito.

The Obito that achieved Chunin didn't have his Sharingan and only showcased a couple fire jutsu to his name.

The Obito that took down dozens of Kiri nin had been training for months with Mokuton, a Mangekyou Sharingan with the hax kamui, and Guruguru's assistance.

That same Obito was still a chunin. Moreover, he didn't exactly trained with his Mangekyo Sharingan nor Mokuton.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair Indra. When people attack we usually see the hit connect before the substitution is shown to happen so this doesn't necessarily prove he touched the real bell.
The basis of Substation, even in today's episode, usually happens after the character initiates impact. Like when Boruto thought he was punching Kakashi, but Kakashi switched himself with Boruto's clone.

Or when Boruto threw shuriken at Kakashi's body, but it turned out to be a log after it hit.

Boruto actually touched the bell, THEN, Kakashi used substation. I don't even understand the argument for it.

Kakashi using substation doesn't change the fact that Boruto touched the bell. In fact, it reinforces the argument.

Yeah you still see Kakashi moving through the air even after that moment only once he crashes you see a log. Boruto is already out with clenched fist long before that moment. Nice try though. I think I'm done here.
The S/T happens after the touch, which doesn't change the fact that Boruto touched the bell.

Therefore, you are dismissed.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi using substation doesn't change the fact that Boruto touched the bell. In fact, it reinforces the argument.

The S/T happens after the touch, which doesn't change the fact that Boruto touched the bell.

Therefore, you are dismissed.
You do know substitution isn't S/T if it was used have a point. It revolved around high speed movement. I've been arguing the noise was because of high speed movement(kakashi initiating the replacement)not because Boruto touched the bell. Or that his hand was wrapped around it which means Kakashi wouldn't have been able to take the bell with him.

Last edited:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You do know substitution isn't S/T if it was used have a point. It revolved around high speed movement we've been arguing the noise was becsuse of high speed movement(kakashi initiating the replacement)not becsuse Boruto touched the bell. Or that his hand was wrapped around it.

[video=youtube;425_5KGrojE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=425_5KGrojE[/video]

10:38

The sound happens after he touches it.

Kind of annoying repeating the same phrases.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

[video=youtube;425_5KGrojE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=425_5KGrojE[/video]

10:38

The sound happens after he touches it.

Kind of annoying repeating the same phrases.
Explain how replacement works, Boruto's hand being wrapped and how Kakshi pulled it out since we know replacement isn't an S/T jutsu.
Your repeating something that can't be explained except by the noise being high speed movement from initiating replacement which would cause the bell to bounce and make a noise. Theres no way for kakashi to pull ot out from the angle of Blrutos hand being wrapped around it and then to leave a leaf.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto's hand touching it and Kakashi S/T after the fact. I already posted the gif and the video of it happening + sound argument.

The rest is nonsense.
Replacement jutsu isn't space time jutsu bro that's why we're having this disagreement. If it was a S/T jutsu I would've agreed with you 100%. Because its not and Borutos hand is wrapped around it theres no way kakashi wouldve been able to pull it out and replace it with a leaf if he'd touched it and it was in his grasp as shown.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IDK what your talking about this point. All I know for fact, is that Kakashi used substation after Boruto touched the bell.

After this, it's just a bunch of nonsense and reaches.
I've edited my post read over it and you know full well substitution jutsu isn't an S/T jutsu space time jutsu but is based on body flicker. I'm arguing that noise is indicating Kakashi has I situated hsm (body flicker) and the noise is as a result of the bell moving due to her.. I've given my reasons were going to keep arguing so I'm going to call it a day.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've edited my post read over it and you know fill well substitution jutsu isn't an S/T jutsu space time jutsu but based on body flicker. I'm arguing that noise is indicating Kakashi has I situated hsm (body flicker and the noise is as a result of the bell movimg. I've given my reasons were going to keep arguing so I'm going to call it a day.
The reason why I can't take any of your points seriously is because we already saw Boruto touch the bell, then the sound flickered.

You would have a point if the bell made the noise before Boruto touching it. But you can't form a conclusion like that, it makes no sense. Sasuke's bell test did the same thing, the bell never made a sound during combat until AFTER Sasuke touched it.

Regardless the fact stands. Boruto did touch it, and the fight isn't even over yet.

inb4 he does it again :lol

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason why I can't take any of your points seriously is because we already saw Boruto touch the bell, then the sound flickered.

You would have a point if the bell made the noise before Boruto touching it. But you can't form a conclusion like that, it makes no sense. Sasuke's bell test did the same thing, the bell never made a sound during combat until AFTER Sasuke touched it.

Regardless the fact stands. Boruto did touch it, and the fight isn't even over yet.
You know it's not the same as Sasuke's since the 2 situations are totally different unless you can explain how the bell escaped from Boruto's grasp especially with how his hand is wrapped around it without a space time jutsu your wrong. And nobody actually saw Boruto's hand touching the bell it's assumed.

And yes I responded becsuse you brought Sasuke into it.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know it's not the same as Sasuke's since the 2 situations are totally different unless you can explain how the bell escaped from Boruto's grasp especially with how his hand is wrapped around it without a space time jutsu your wrong. And nobody actually saw Boruto's hand touching the bell it's assumed.

And yes I responded becsuse you brought Sasuke into it.

I don't see a S/T before this happens. Therefore, the conversation is over