To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Karma did save the day, at least two times already. They are controlled and used by plot, i feel that there is the need to explain to you that Boruto is written by a human being, Boruto as a character is not sentient neither has its own conscience.

Dude, suck my assets. Do you live in an alternative reality where you flaming members and being toxic af never happened? You should be the last one pointing others faults but i guess this is how cool kids roll nowadays.
Post automatically merged:
Everything is controlled and used by plot. It's a story. Everything is explained.

I never said I never flamed people. I just don't pretend that I'm all of sudden, my criticism didn't include #borutogreatness.

;)

Just remember not to post illegal links, K? Actually spend money or drop a sub.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m more curious now if summonings take sides or no... cause I mean... that’s obviously a frog from mt whatever-the-****

Well I guess I’m more curious if different members of the same summoning uhh... species, can be on opposite sides. Yes, that’s how interesting everything has been so far.... I’m focusing on frogs

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Now would be a good time for the shins to make a comeback and become relevant. They have a perfect opportunity to capture Delta with her and KK being separated. I know they are just kids but with Kabuto's help they could bring her in I'm sure. Perhaps Sasuke will notice Koji. It would be a shock to me if he isn't aware of the situation at the village right now. I suspect that he has been observing the situation ever since the blimp crashed. Its just weird how he's been absent so long.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I honestly don't understand why they need a month to write this manga in the manner that they do. There are quite a few pages with no dialogue in most chapters. I get the need for transition pages.. but when the dialogue is mainly pointless filler (we all used to or still do this when writing an essay that has a word and page count). So to have filler dialogue AND filler pages to make it longer, is just a waste of time for everyone involved. They should make it weekly or bi-weekly.

This being said, what little info we did gain in this chapter was interesting enough I suppose.. I mean compared to other moments, anything would be interesting. I like the moments with Kawaki learning humanity, it really gets you thinking on if he will gain humanity fully and have a higher understanding on what it is to be just human, not just a shinobi. Then he sees that only death awaits shinobi so long as the system is in place. Or if he goes along with everything and just wants the shinobi world to not exist so he, himself, can be free?

KK is interesting for sure, but I feel like his entrance into Konoha is a bit early (I know I complained about it going to slow, but hear me out). Kawaki is still heavily watched at nearly all times, so how is KK going to talk to him or get him back? He's probably strong, but not Naruto or Sasuke strong. Also, I feel like it would be more impactful for KK to come in later. After Kawaki is fully accepted, after he settles down into a new life, after he possibly makes a few bonds and is even slightly happy; that is when I would have KK talk to him. Plant that little seed that would end up growing. What if they show Boruto going off to train with Sasuke for a year to control his Jogan... and Kawaki isn't allowed to go because there is no need for him to. What if that little seed planted grows from that moment onward? Him seeing that no matter what, Boruto will most likely be above him as someone that is gifted. And that average people like Kawaki once was will always be nothing and will get killed in senseless wars compared to those who have special and natural abilities who can fight and change their fate if they are strong enough. Wouldn't that be a better series of events? I swear this manga is 0 most of the time but then shoots to 100 in the weirdest places to do so.

Last edited:

Krampus

Kin
194💸
Kumi
543💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m more curious now if summonings take sides or no... cause I mean... that’s obviously a frog from mt whatever-the-****

Well I guess I’m more curious if different members of the same summoning uhh... species, can be on opposite sides. Yes, that’s how interesting everything has been so far.... I’m focusing on frogs
There are probably different groups under summoning contracts. Like in the anime how you had the White Sage Snake feuding with Garaga. I'd be surprised if Koji could summon guys like Gamabunta, Gamahiro, Gamaken, etc.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,288💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi is on vacation. One issue a month deal with it. Kawaki is human. Jigen bought him from an abusive family. KK is in the village but he's not gonna do anything irrational. He's probably gonna observe him for a bit and try to gain Intel on the karma seals.

Is it just me or can Kawaki not morph his left arm?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi is on vacation. One issue a month deal with it. Kawaki is human. Jigen bought him from an abusive family. KK is in the village but he's not gonna do anything irrational. He's probably gonna observe him for a bit and try to gain Intel on the karma seals.

Is it just me or can Kawaki not morph his left arm?

Umm Kishi is not writing it anymore.. it's another writer and artist.

Status
Not open for further replies.