28,104 posts
2,117 reactions
- Joined
- May 19, 2013
- Messages
- 28,104
- Reaction score
- 2,117
- Status
- Offline
- Activity Streak
Lol I’m serious though lolfemme quotes always legendary
Lol I’m serious though lolfemme quotes always legendary
Karma did save the day, at least two times already. They are controlled and used by plot, i feel that there is the need to explain to you that Boruto is written by a human being, Boruto as a character is not sentient neither has its own conscience.
Dude, suck my assets. Do you live in an alternative reality where you flaming members and being toxic af never happened? You should be the last one pointing others faults but i guess this is how cool kids roll nowadays.
Post automatically merged:
I’m more curious now if summonings take sides or no... cause I mean... that’s obviously a frog from mt whatever-the-****
Well I guess I’m more curious if different members of the same summoning uhh... species, can be on opposite sides. Yes, that’s how interesting everything has been so far.... I’m focusing on frogs
Kishi is on vacation. One issue a month deal with it. Kawaki is human. Jigen bought him from an abusive family. KK is in the village but he's not gonna do anything irrational. He's probably gonna observe him for a bit and try to gain Intel on the karma seals.
Post automatically merged:
Is it just me or can Kawaki not morph his left arm?
Umm I knowUmm Kishi is not writing it anymore.. it's another writer and artist.