Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was just thinking something similar because if Kawaki can't use chakra (I predicted that btw) how does he get strong enough to even make him transform? So his connection to Jigen is the best explanation right now.

On second thought its probably just a kage bushin.
Naruto points out that everyone can use chakra, you just have to learn.
Post automatically merged:

I thought this issue was really good actually, just not good enough to leave us with another cliffhanger style deal, we should of at least got into a couple lines of convo with kk and kawaki before the end imo
Kawaki is a blessing right now.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought this issue was really good actually, just not good enough to leave us with another cliffhanger style deal, we should of at least got into a couple lines of convo with kk and kawaki before the end imo
I thought the cliffhanger was showing KK finding Jigen. The way Kawaki reacts to seeing KK will be interesting. I'm just hoping that Konohamaru gets a salty run back. Frog user vs frog user. TOADFIGHT!!!!!!!!

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We are lucky Ikemoto is not putting him in high heels and a dress.

True. It keeps on dragging..

Jigen cooks better than Hinata confirmed.

Lmao. Couldn't agree more. Imagine Himawari saying Burrito's specialty are asspulls and not Kage Bunshins. :snickering:

I am under the impression that Kawaki is going to get filled by Jigen's. :what:

Kawaki would call her an asshole too.
She would stand there for 5 seconds processing his words and then go full shanaro on him. Naruto would try to calm her down and she'd beat the shit out of him, again.

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto’s Karma enhanced Thunderclap Arrow should of had more asspull to it and made Naruto have to block with chakra mode.

Jk,
not too eventful. Still feels like it’s as much content as a weekly Naruto chapter.
But a good chapter imo.

I just hope next chapter isn’t KK just observing.

& Kawaki + Himawari sitting together was kinda cute. They look like siblings themselves.

Reactions: sasukeultimateninja

GeshersFO

Kin
0💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the share.

So far it's an uncursed seal and Boruto didn't suffer any drawbacks. Good to know he's overcome them without having to do f'all. From Ino being able to sense to it being a lie this chapter, I'm like wtf. Himawari's bonding with Kawaki and then dying foreshadow got stronger :nosebleed:

Ps. Burt confirming he hasn't really been training with the words "you could say that." I can't wait to see what ass pulls he gets when he starts "training."
He didn't overcome it. He can't even activate it on his own.

And Ino can sense...what's your issue with that? Lol @ Boruto not training...I think the one with the asspulls is the character in your avatar. :D
We are lucky Ikemoto is not putting him in high heels and a dress.

True. It keeps on dragging..

Jigen cooks better than Hinata confirmed.

Lmao. Couldn't agree more. Imagine Himawari saying Burrito's specialty are asspulls and not Kage Bunshins. :snickering:

I am under the impression that Kawaki is going to get filled by Jigen's. :what:

Kawaki would call her an asshole too.
What asspulls has Boruto had? Hmm...

Reactions: Koibito

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He didn't overcome it. He can't even activate it on his own.

And Ino can sense...what's your issue with that? Lol @ Boruto not training...I think the one with the asspulls is the character in your avatar. :D

Damn some salt Lord made am alt account just to defend their fav:lmao: The King of ass pulls, the walking ass pull factory Uzumaki Borat Dattebasa.

If you had read the chapter you wouldn't require an explanation. He can control it, he used It with 0 ill effect and took full advantage of the boost. He does activate it when an ass pull defence is required.

Didn't you read what KK said and Delta concluded, Ino's sensing was overexaggerated. We know Kodachi cant write so I'm sure he'll change his mind by next chapter.

Since you're not using your main, I won't be wasting any time.

Reactions: Reboryushon

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Use your main account man.

1) Doesn't train. Resources to cheating.Isn't stronger than Shinki and then defeats a god.
2) Chakra control superior to a god.
3) Physical resistance superior to a god, he endured a chakra ball clash.
4) Fainting after using Karma and then using Karma at will.
5) Vanishing Rasengan. Even he doesn't know how he does it.
6) Defies the laws of the chakra sword versus AO.
7) Uses Karma and saves everyone.
8) The very existence of his eye is an asspull alone and sets the ground for more future asspulls.
9) Karma now enhances his strength AND his jutsus, like.. for real?

I could go on.
Boruto is the epitome of unexplainable asspulls.

Damn some salt Lord made am alt account just to defend their fav:lmao:The King of ass pulls, the walking ass pull factory Uzumaki Borat Dattebasa.

I am actually happy he did. Things were kind of boring around here.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Calling people salt lords and alts is a great way to retain members and encourage discussion.

That and posting illegal links. Support the author and publisher, folks.

:)

Eos

Kin
71💸
Kumi
4,624💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Keep the discussion on track.
Rohan is right, however. Links of that nature are no longer allowed and there are very appropriate reasons for it.
In the future, please refrain from linking them. Users will have to find them on their own now.

Reactions: To Whatever

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Calling people salt lords and alts is a great way to retain members and encourage discussion.

That and posting illegal links. Support the author and publisher, folks.

:)
1.That wasn't a new member.
2.You are a very little person. Don't step on others after they assumed their mistake and corrected it.
3.The amount of support you give to authors and publishers must be amazing.

Keep the discussion on track.
Rohan is right, however. Links of that nature are no longer allowed and there are very appropriate reasons for it.
In the future, please refrain from linking them. Users will have to find them on their own now.
The OP was changed and the mistake was assumed. I don't want animebase to recieve a takedown notice because of something that was my responsibility.

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Use your main account man.

1) Doesn't train. Resources to cheating.Isn't stronger than Shinki and then defeats a god.
2) Chakra control superior to a god.
3) Physical resistance superior to a god, he endured a chakra ball clash.
4) Fainting after using Karma and then using Karma at will.
5) Vanishing Rasengan. Even he doesn't know how he does it.
6) Defies the laws of the chakra sword versus AO.
7) Uses Karma and saves everyone.
8) The very existence of his eye is an asspull alone and sets the ground for more future asspulls.
9) Karma now enhances his strength AND his jutsus, like.. for real?

I could go on.
Boruto is the epitome of unexplainable asspulls.

I am actually happy he did. Things were kind of boring around here.
I dont think you actually know what an "asspull" is...
1) This isn't an asspull, these are character flaws at best which any good character needs to have (also Boruto does train since the chuunin exams so I am not sure why you brought that up). Also he landed the final blow on Momo with Naruto's chakra after Momo was already completely exhausted and out of chakra, this is not an asspull, its how Naruto works. Hell, even just using all your chakra in itself can kill a person.
2) Again, same as before. Momoshiki was already defeated, Naruto gave Boruto the chakra he needed to land a final blow for symbolism. Not an asspull.
3) Again, he was amped with a shit ton of Naruto's chakra and he was facing an already defeated opponent. (Your first three points are pretty redundant)
4) You are assuming Boruto activated his Karma by will against Kashin Koji, even though we know that Bourto's karma activates with Kawaki's and Kawaki would have been in combat at around the same time as Boruto meaning Kawaki most likely had his karma activated, thus activating Boruto's.
5) Vanishing Rasengan may be an asspull, but it is established that Boruto is a genius and that ninjutsu comes easily to him so in-universe it makes sense.
6) Boruto didnt defy the chakra sword, he just used it effectively for a short period of time.
7) Not an asspull? Boruto has Karma, this has been established previously, how is it an asspull of him to use it? Its not.
8) His eye has been foreshadowed since The Last and makes perfect sense as Boruto is essentially the combination of Hagoromo and Hamura, giving him access to Otsutsuki blood line limit, his mother is the Byakugan princess who was given Hamuras chakra and his father is the reincarnate of Ashura who recieved Hagoromos chakra.
9) Again, not an asspull. Obviously Karma amps Boruto's stats, just like every power up in any shounen ever.

By your logic, literally everything in the Naruto verse is an asspull including Kurama, Oro Curse Mark, 8 gates, sage mode, etc. Stop hating and just enjoy the story (or dont, just dont complain).

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont think you actually know what an "asspull" is...

By your logic, literally everything in the Naruto verse is an asspull including Kurama, Oro Curse Mark, 8 gates, sage mode, etc. Stop hating and just enjoy the story (or dont, just dont complain).
I know what an asspull is.

Kurama was clearly used to justify asspulls.

but..

Oro curse mark also had a background.
8 gates had a clear explanation and didn't save the day.
Naruto trained for SM. It didn't just happen.

I don't hate and i will not stop criticizing if the chance occurs.

Have a good day.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

but..

Have a good day.
Kurama had background explanations as did everything else you mentioned.

Karma didn’t save the day either. The strongest parts of Boruto can’t be reliably controlled or even used.

And I laughed at that criticism comment. As if #Borutogreatness and your flaming of members never occurred.

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

but..

Have a good day.
Karma and Jougan have been explained, Karma has not saved the day and neither has Jougan. Boruto trained to use his rasengan. And regardless, Sasuke didn't train for curse mark AND it saved the day during chuunin exams, Sasuke didn't train for sharingan, Naruto didn't train for Kurama, etc. Your points just don't make sense. Boruto is a shounen so obviously he is going to get power-ups like every shounen in existence.

Also there is a difference between criticism and just being a hater. Insulting people in the forum and making outlandish claims about Boruto being the "epitome of asspulls" without naming a single asspull in your list of evidence is hating

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

but..

Have a good day.
Kobito's not read the manga or watched the anime, had he he would know Boruto's walking ass pull/handouts factory.

He doesn't even know the purpose of Sasuke's curse mark was to make him Orochimaru's vessel. To encourage his use of it so Sasuke becomes easier to takeover When the time comes.

He doesn't know Sasuke had to learn to use the Sharingan genjutsu etc.

He doesn't know that somebody boasting how they can use 3 elements without even training isn't an ass pull. Or rather an excuse to justify future ass pulls.

He doesn't know that adding an elemental nature to a rasengan without training is ass pull on steroids. Or the fact that it's a skill beyond S rank something geniuses like Minato and Kakashi couldn't do.

He doesn't know that Boruto managing to handle the volume of chakra(Naruto's) like no man's business when he couldn't form or maintain a rasengan with baby level chakra(his rasengan). Or the fact that he goes toe to toe with Momo who was negging Kage.

He doesn't know that Super Momo took chakra pills before his clash with Boruto so was powered up on tailed beast chakra.

He doesn't know that Boruto doesnt run out of chakra even though he doesn't have a chakra battery. That each time a shadow clone is destroyed chakra is gone, under mathematics he'd be out of chakra.

He doesn't know Boruto magically used the cursed seal to block Kawaki's attack and save the day, when prior to that it was crippling him and putting him out.

He doesn't know that dead Momo decided to hand out a free power up because plot demanded it. And there was 0 foreshadow for it or reason for that matter.

He doesn't know that Naruto's statement of training was brushed off by Boruto.

These are just a few of the flaws without going into detail. There's a difference between being a blind fanboy(Kobito) and an objective critic(Rebo and us).

I noticed some theories linking the masked Kara handler of Kawaki with Jiraiya... What do you guys here think about it?
Could be Jiraiya's body which was reprogrammed or something. If Ao can survive a Jyubi dama nuke there's every possibility Jiraiya survived/was saved.

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kurama had background explanations as did everything else you mentioned.

Karma didn’t save the day either. The strongest parts of Boruto can’t be reliably controlled or even used.
Karma did save the day, at least two times already. They are controlled and used by plot, i feel that there is the need to explain to you that Boruto is written by a human being, Boruto as a character is not sentient neither has its own conscience.

And I laughed at that criticism comment. As if #Borutogreatness and your flaming of members never occurred.
Dude, suck my assets. Do you live in an alternative reality where you flaming members and being toxic af never happened? You should be the last one pointing others faults but i guess this is how cool kids roll nowadays.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Whew chilleee, I gotta work to find stuff now, the base was my middle man. I haven’t been this hurt since my weed man got locked up.

Ot: not enough Sakura and Sarada is there but she isn’t present, what’s up with her

Status
Not open for further replies.