Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Kage Bunshin no Jutsu"

Boruto Manga Chapter 29 Discussion and 30 Predictions

Discuss Boruto Manga 29 here and predict the next chapter, Boruto Manga 30

BEGIN READING HERE @ 221B BAKER STREET

Please remember to rate this Month's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kawaki looks alot like Naruto in that picture
His arm looks a bit malnourished tho
Post automatically merged:

He completely freed himself from her surveillance...

Boruto's design is so sick when karma is released

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the share.

So far it's an uncursed seal and Boruto didn't suffer any drawbacks. Good to know he's overcome them without having to do f'all. From Ino being able to sense to it being a lie this chapter, I'm like wtf. Himawari's bonding with Kawaki and then dying foreshadow got stronger :nosebleed:

Ps. Burt confirming he hasn't really been training with the words "you could say that." I can't wait to see what ass pulls he gets when he starts "training."

Last edited:

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kawaki needs to repair the sleeves on the jacket, I do not like
We are lucky Ikemoto is not putting him in high heels and a dress.

Not too much of an eventful chapter but learned more about the seal.

Hope we get some action next chapter
True. It keeps on dragging..

Kawaki looks alot like Naruto in that picture
His arm looks a bit malnourished tho

He completely freed himself from her surveillance...

Boruto's design is so sick when karma is released
Jigen cooks better than Hinata confirmed.

Thanks for the share.

So far it's an uncursed seal and Boruto didn't suffer any drawbacks. Good to know he's overcome them without having to do f'all. From Ino being able to sense to it being a lie this chapter, I'm like wtf. Himawari's bonding with Kawaki and then dying foreshadow got stronger :nosebleed:

Ps. Burt confirming he hasn't really been training with the words "you could say that." I can't wait to see what ass pulls he gets when he starts "training."
Lmao. Couldn't agree more. Imagine Himawari saying Burrito's specialty are asspulls and not Kage Bunshins. :snickering:

I am under the impression that Kawaki is going to get filled by Jigen's. :what:

YAASSSS Sakura should pay a visit and teach Kawaki some manners. Shanaro
Kawaki would call her an asshole too.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Too much TNJ for my taste. Chapter felt like a waste.

Also those links are not allowed, you should remove them.
Then how do the users of this website know where to find the chapters?
The links are also shorten, they can't be find and aren't considered "google snipping"..

Do you have a solution for this? It is not the website responsability, there should be a disclaimer saying that the content users post doesn't fall under the administration umbrella and that this website doesn't support piracy, terrorism and all practices that can be considered illegal.

You think it is preferable that i point the users from here to websites that directly compete with animebase in terms of discussion in order to "subjectively" give them access to the chapters?

I know what you mean but i would like a solution. :)

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then how do the users of this website know where to find the chapters?
The links are also shorten, they can't be find and aren't considered "google snipping"..

Do you have a solution for this? It is not the website responsability, there should be a disclaimer saying that the content users post doesn't fall under the administration umbrella and that this website doesn't support piracy, terrorism and all practices that can be considered illegal.
I think anyone who reads chapters regularly would know where to find them so there is no need to mention the site's name.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A lurker in the shadows..

I removed the links hoping that..

You must be registered for see images
Actually there is a rule, it was added recently:-

Illegal activities: You may not link to websites that contain copyright infringed material like anime, manga, games/movies,
https://animebase.me/threads/global-rules.763602/

If it is the source manga then it is allowed I think, as an example you can link webtoons from Line Webtoon as the creators directly post thier comics there in English.

There should be an announcement on it though, I noticed it just now and many people don't know. I just knew that the staff were removing the links, I didn't know a rule has been added until I checked the rules thread.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually there is a rule, it was added recently:-

https://animebase.me/threads/global-rules.763602/

If it is the source manga then it is allowed I think, as an example you can link webtoons from Line Webtoon as the creators directly post thier comics there in English.

There should be an announcement on it though, I noticed it just now and many people don't know. I just knew that the staff were removing the links, I didn't know a rule has been added until I checked the rules thread.
It is actually funny because if we look at it properly, we couldn't even use avatars (copyright material) that wasn't made by us. By using characters we like, altered or not, this is a way worse infrigement of the copyrights terms than posting links to a third party website that hosts the material themselves.

Copyright infringement (colloquially referred to as piracy) is the use of protected by without permission, infringing certain granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make .
Everytime you change an avatar, or a particle effect is used in a gif (like mine) we are actually changing the authors work for our own benefit even if its not commercial and it falls under the category of "derivative works". Interesting..

So basically we are always corrupting said copyright laws, even when we use images or a simple avatar.

Reactions: Rohan

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is actually funny because if we look at it properly, we couldn't even use avatars (copyright material) that wasn't made by us. By using characters we like, altered or not, this is a way worse infrigement of the copyrights terms than posting links to a third party website that hosts the material themselves.

Everytime you change an avatar, or a particle effect is used in a gif (like mine) we are actually changing the authors work for our own benefit even if its not commercial and it falls under the category of "derivative works". Interesting..

So basically we are always corrupting said copyright laws, even when we use images or a simple avatar.
Lol that's a nice perspective.

Reactions: Reboryushon

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought this issue was really good actually, just not good enough to leave us with another cliffhanger style deal, we should of at least got into a couple lines of convo with kk and kawaki before the end imo

Reactions: Yahcob13

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am under the impression that Kawaki is going to get filled by Jigen's. :what:
I was just thinking something similar because if Kawaki can't use chakra (I predicted that btw) how does he get strong enough to even make him transform? So his connection to Jigen is the best explanation right now.

On second thought its probably just a kage bushin.

Status
Not open for further replies.