Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
if you can legitemately defeat me i have no problem with losing but you have been remaking turns and changing your moves ever since the beggining i should have pwned you legitamitly on the last post on the first page. but you decided to change all of your moves before that and lie and stuff in order to keep playing i just decided to let you keep playing.

then what did you block it with??
it couldn't have been the water wall since that was used before i used the fire jutsu and lightning jutsu and waterwall can't just block both jutsus, even if it is still up especially since it already took the hit from the fire jutsu i used before.

Last edited:

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Umm does that sound familiar? isnt that what ive been telling you? you have been changing your moves, then i had to redo my turn cause you edited your post. id rather you take 10mins longer then post somthing then edit it cause it just screws up the battle. You edited, i posted then i looked back and found that you chnaged so i had to edit mine and you had alrdy posted saying of you didnt block this, when its all cause you edited your post >_< so dont get all

oh i should have pwned you legitamitly on the last post on the first page

Cause your just getting all emotional about losing >_< Its just a battle xD

if you can legitemately defeat me i have no problem with losing but you have been remaking turns and changing your moves ever since the beggining i should have pwned you legitamitly on the last post on the first page. But you decided to change all of your moves before that and lie and stuff in order to keep playing i just decided to let you keep playing.

Then what did you block it with??
It couldn't have been the water wall since that was used before i used the fire jutsu and lightning jutsu and waterwall can't just block both jutsus, even if it is still up especially since it already took the hit from the fire jutsu i used before.
wtf i did not use it before you used the fire and lightning >=| i used it to block the fire jutsu then i used the wind chakra in my blade to block the lightning you foooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omfg

You just dont get it, you redid you move remeber??? and then after i said something saying my walla blocked whateva then you said ok its your turn. then we continued there was no problem, then after i defeated you you bring somthing up that happened before... you should have said it first befor making your move... whether you like it or not i won fair and square

Here it is

The water wall blocks your fire and lightning jutsu, cause you used them at them one after the other, after that i spin round and killed your clones so i couldn't have hit your fire jutsu, and if i did hit somthing it would have been the lightning jutsu and cause wind beats lightning i would end up killing your clones and you clearly said you used the fire jutsu then lightning jutsu so i killed your clones, then its just you and me, i use the psychic impact thingy, and you said you hid the lightning jutsu behind the fire jutsu now you are just changing what you said to make it seem like you are right but you a wrong. just accept that you cant always have it your way, i've been battling longer then you so obviously i would have more stronger jutsu >_<

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
on the contrary i am quite calm.
and also that thing about the changing was 7 posts after I pwned you and was about the post right before it.
you changed it by saying you created 2 clones when actually you said you created 1 clone then attacked me with yourself i just let it slip by.
also you have used 7 different elements this game too which is impossible. especially for someone with only 3000 posts

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
we only solved it by you redoing a bunch of turns. with the actual moves you did i pwned you. i said ok cause i didn't feel like argueing that much i let it slip by.
and the 7 elements you have used are: water, earth, fire, air, lightning, ice, and that spirit one.

also you have used both sharingan and ice which are kakegenkais from 2 different people.

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
first of all i never used lightning from what i can remember spirit isnt an element its just normal ninjutsu and ice is wind+water anyway your questioning me using sharingan and hyoton when your this new? if you read my bio it says im half half your da biggest fool, and the only turn i had to redo was the one where you said oh the fire would go through the clones. the one where i made 1 clone, we solved, that was cause if i said i have 2 clones you would expect that the first thing that come for you would be only a distration, cause i just wanted to finish it quick, and you said ok thats fine or somthing and we continued if you really gave a shit i could have redone that but you never said to. so its not my folt even though it was perfectly fine anyway.

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If i wanted i could have kept pressing it and the match would have been declared in my favour i just let it deliberately slip along with many things but you still have been using way 2 many elements even if you just used 4 of the main elements + a special element.

i just used that because you have been trying to like change words and take them out of context etc you did not block my fire and lightning jutsus cause that was in the turn after you did the waterwall jutsu which you used to block the fireballs from before.

anyways im tired and am going to bed.

Last edited: