Trait Points
0⚔️
me and my clones each use

(Katon:Gouenkyuu)-Fire Style:Great Blazing Fireball
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra cost:20
Damage Points:40
Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

when you start spinning around with your wind chakra sword and the fire beats the wind so the wind actually makes the 2 jutsus bigger and stronger and 1 of my clones then use's

(Raiton:Toruneedo Raitoningu)-Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:30
Damage Points:60
Description:A lightning jutsu which harnesses alot of raw lightning power. The main power of this jutsu is creating long extensions of electricity from the hands. Swinging them around, it tears through the surroundings and creates a massive wave of destruction. Leaving the area in a state like it was torn up by a tornado

behind 1 of the fireballs so you don't see it.

and another clone use's

mi,tora,hitsuji,ne,inu,tori,ushi,tatsu,uma,u,im,i, hitsuji,and tora
Gedo Mark
Type:Supplementary
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:N/A
Description:This jutsu has two diffrent usages oone is Confusion and the other is Seal.
Seal seals abloodline trait for three turns

to seal your sharingan.

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMFG I USED THE WATER WALL THINGY TO BLOCK YOUR FIRE AND YOUR LIGHTNING CAUSE YOU SAID WATER DOESNT CONDUCT LIGHTNING, THEN I SPAN AROUND WITH WIND CHAKRA!!! KILLED YOUR CLONES THEN I USED

(Saman Supairitto Sufia) - Summon Spirit Sphere
* Type: Supplementary
* Range: Short
* Chakra Cost: 35
* Damage Points: 0
* Description: Summon Multiple Spirit Spheres that can be used to perform special skills.

then i used

(Okkarutto Inpakkushon) - Occult Impaction
* Type: Attack
* Range: Medium
* Chakra Cost: 50
* Damage Points: 100
* Description: Consume 2 Spirit Spheres to deliver a massive psychic impact to an enemy.

and you cant dodge it cause its a psychic impact. !!!

AND ONE MORE THING YOU CANT JUST HIDE A LIGHTNING STORM THINGY BEHIND A FIRE BALL WE ARE IN AN OPEN FEILD!!!!

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the water wall thing blocks the previous attacks then it is sort of gone
and my clones used the fire jutsu which your spinning wind thing hit instead of my clones and made the flames stronger
and then you use your psychic impact jutsu which you can't just destroy everything with just some clones and you can't just use a unavoidable jutsu
and also i know we are in a open feild but you see the fireball jutsu you can't see behind it so yes i can hide the fireball jutsu.

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well the water wall thing blocks the previous attacks then it is sort of gone
and my clones used the fire jutsu which your spinning wind thing hit instead of my clones and made the flames stronger
and then you use your psychic impact jutsu which you can't just destroy everything with just some clones and you can't just use a unavoidable jutsu
and also i know we are in a open feild but you see the fireball jutsu you can't see behind it so yes i can hide the fireball jutsu.
The water wall blocks your fire and lightning jutsu, cause you used them at them one after the other, after that i spin round and killed your clones so i couldn't have hit your fire jutsu, and if i did hit somthing it would have been the lightning jutsu and cause wind beats lightning i would end up killing your clones and you clearly said you used the fire jutsu then lightning jutsu so i killed your clones, then its just you and me, i use the psychic impact thingy, and you said you hid the lightning jutsu behind the fire jutsu now you are just changing what you said to make it seem like you are right but you a wrong. just accept that you cant always have it your way, i've been battling longer then you so obviously i would have more stronger jutsu >_<

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah you still did the lightning attack after the fireball so i would have seen it you couldnt have hid it, ok i use

(Fuuton: Bunshin) - Wind Style: Wind Clone
* Chakra Cost: 20
* Damage Points: 60
* Description: User creates a clone of him/herself made out of wind, they are just like shadow clones except, these clones can move very quickly as they can travel as wind then reform when they reach there destination and when they are destroyed they automatically turn into a gust of wind and slice anything near by.

i make 5 then i use

(Doton: Hivenzu Doraivvu) - Earth Style: Heaven's Drive

* Range: Short - Long
* Chakra Cost: 30
* Description: Summon 50 Earth Spikes from the ground that impale the target.

to impale/trap you so you cant move then my clones use

(Hyouton:Souryuu Boufuusetsu)-Ice Style:Twin Black Dragon Blizzard

* Type:Attack
* Range:Short-Mid
* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: Twin black spiraling blizzards shape like dragons.

So there are 10 dragons comeing for you DIE!!!

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
assuming you go for all of me the real me use's

i create 2 shadow clones and 1 pushes me and the other shadow clone away so we don't get trapped then i use
Description:A lightning jutsu which harnesses alot of raw lightning power. The main power of this jutsu is creating long extensions of electricity from the hands. Swinging them around, it tears through the surroundings and creates a massive wave of destruction. Leaving the area in a state like it was torn up by a tornado

while the clone use's

(Katon:Zukokku)-Fire Style:Intense Pain

* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:60
* Descripton: A huge burst of fire that turns into a huge fireball and can cover a large area buring allin its path.

and the 2 jutsus merge

your turn

i still had the clones cause they used the fire jutsu
and you still havn't blocked any of the jutsu in this turn so they all hit you

Descripton: A bigger and more powerful version of the Grand Fire Ball jutsu that carries the opponet off on contact.

when you start spinning around with your wind chakra sword and the fire beats the wind so the wind actually makes the 2 jutsus bigger and stronger and 1 of my clones then use's

and another clone use's

Gedo Mark
Description:This jutsu has two diffrent usages oone is Confusion and the other is Seal.

to seal your sharingan.

Last edited:

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you cant just make a clone push you out of the way 50 spikes come out of the ground beneith you in a 10m radius your clones get killed as soon as you make them and your impaled >_<

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL!!!!! actually your impaled you may have used the fire jutsu thingy but it would just go into my 10 dragons and kill like 1 or 2 then 8 more are coming at you, you are dead you just want to win so bad its pathetic xD

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya but i did this turn

and another clone use's

Gedo Mark

to seal your sharingan.

then you did this turn

Yeah you still did the lightning attack after the fireball so i would have seen it you couldnt have hid it, ok i use

(Fuuton: Bunshin) - Wind Style: Wind Clone
* Chakra Cost: 20
* Description: User creates a clone of him/herself made out of wind, they are just like shadow clones except, these clones can move very quickly as they can travel as wind then reform when they reach there destination and when they are destroyed they automatically turn into a gust of wind and slice anything near by.

i make 5 then i use

(Doton: Hivenzu Doraivvu) - Earth Style: Heaven's Drive

* Range: Short - Long
* Chakra Cost: 30
* Description: Summon 50 Earth Spikes from the ground that impale the target.

to impale/trap you so you cant move then my clones use

(Hyouton:Souryuu Boufuusetsu)-Ice Style:Twin Black Dragon Blizzard

* Chakra cost:40
* Damage Points:80
* Descripton: Twin black spiraling blizzards shape like dragons.

So there are 10 dragons comeing for you DIE!!!
there is nothing in there that is meant to block that turn i win.

you are the one who just wants to win so badly.

and since i had 6 of me your 50 spikes get divided by 6 so you only have about 8 heading towards me and my sharingan can see your moves so i can anticipate it and i used the clones to push me back before you could impale me.

Last edited:

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Epic Fail

ya but i did this turn

then you did this turn

and since i had 6 of me your 50 spikes get divided by 6 so you only have about 8 heading towards me and my sharingan can see your moves so i can anticipate it and i used the clones to push me back before you could impale me.
Ok so your pretty darn stupid eh? Here are some of the posts i said... that you must have missed???????

Alright i use

(Suiton:Suijinheki)-Water Style:Water Encampment Wall

* Type:Supplementary
* Range:Short
* Chakra cost:30
* Damage Points:N/A
* Descripton: Huge wall of water used to defend that can be made were no water is(no water source is needed to use this jutsu).

to defend instead of making clones.

I had wind chakra going down my blade ok ill make it extend for 10m then =P so your clones are dead

OMFG I USED THE WATER WALL THINGY TO BLOCK YOUR FIRE AND YOUR LIGHTNING CAUSE YOU SAID WATER DOESNT CONDUCT LIGHTNING, THEN I SPAN AROUND WITH WIND CHAKRA!!! KILLED YOUR CLONES THEN I USED

(Saman Supairitto Sufia) - Summon Spirit Sphere
* Chakra Cost: 35
* Damage Points: 0
* Description: Summon Multiple Spirit Spheres that can be used to perform special skills.

then i used

(Okkarutto Inpakkushon) - Occult Impaction
* Range: Medium
* Chakra Cost: 50
* Damage Points: 100
* Description: Consume 2 Spirit Spheres to deliver a massive psychic impact to an enemy.

and you cant dodge it cause its a psychic impact. !!!

AND ONE MORE THING YOU CANT JUST HIDE A LIGHTNING STORM THINGY BEHIND A FIRE BALL WE ARE IN AN OPEN FEILD!!!!

So i actually did block it... xP And you sir are dead =P

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you can't really use a jutsu that can't be dodged and can't be blocked no matter what and is instant kill.....

also that turn was after your water jutsu

so your water jutsu does not block and also you cannot see around the fire so you cannot see the lightning storm.

and also that is sort of like 4 jutsus.

Last edited:

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ya but i did this turn

then you did this turn

Who said i divided by 6 i could have made 1 spike go for 1 clone and 1 spike go for the other, so either way there would be a lot of spikes coming at the real you, your clones get kill and you are impaled and even if you aren't, 10 dragons are coming at you at high speeds while you are dodging the spikes, and you would be able to block it cause All at the same time you have been pushed by your clone, your dodging the spikes using a fire jutsu and evading the remaining 8 dragons tell me how is that possible?

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
also the water jutsu cannot block 2 different jutsu that are different elements.

you would have never known which was the real me so unless you decided to take the time to send 1 spike at each of us then send the other spikes i would have been able to get away so eithor way your attack doesn't hit me

Last edited:

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you can't really use a jutsu that can't be dodged and can't be blocked no matter what and is instant kill.....

also that turn was after your water jutsu

so your water jutsu does not block and also you cannot see around the fire so you cannot see the lightning storm.

and also that is sort of like 4 jutsus.
They werent on the same turn cause you redid your turn and i had to redo mine, im just showing you posts that you must have missed if you say i didn't block a jutsu you used like 5 turns ago, that you bring up after your dead, your just making excused to make it seem like you won... sadly its not gonna work

also the water jutsu cannot block 2 different jutsu that are different elements.

you would have never known which was the real me so unless you decided to take the time to send 1 spike at each of us then send the other spikes i would have been able to get away so eithor way your attack doesn't hit me
First of all i said that if the wall only blocked the fire jutsu then my wind chkra in my blade would defeat it cause wind beats lightning.

I saw you make the shadow clones im not stupid enough to lose track of you when you only made 2 clones >_<

Last edited:

Neutrino00

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it wasn't 5 turns ago dumb*** it was like just after you used your waterwall jutsu which was the turn right before you used the earth spike jutsu which is the last turn you did.

Min4to Nam1kaze

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what difference does it make you should have stated it (IF) i didnt block it straight after my post, but sadly i did block it so i dun see what your going on about.