[Predictions] Bad feeling about the future... (Sasuke's Actions)

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so basically ur sayin naruto wont b with anybody then??? sakura only now jus started actin like she liked him after he saved the village from pain. all she does is lie n sh#t on naruto.... plus she loves sasuke n that went on for 500+ chapters as well...

No. Sakura has always had somewhat of a thing for him in Part 2, as shown when he returned and what Yamato said after his 4-Tailed Transformation.
And you misunderstand. What I said boils down to this:
It would be terrible writing for the main character to all of a sudden love someone that he hasn't even liked or mentioned any significant feelings towards for nearly the entire series, 500+ chapters.

Gama

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same here...i am great fan of Naruhina....and i really have bad feeling of sasuke meeting shinobi aliance, and kills hinata...i really hope, that will not happen...have bad feeling about naruto too....anyway, naruto's death would mean hinatas death, cuz, i really don't know if she can stand fact of naruto being dead, that would kill her...aand, ther is bad feeling of other konoha 11, sad episodes/mangas, are coming....

Mase Aza

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there is no reason to be hating , he likes sasuke in action , can u blame the guy .. :) .. we all likes them (naruto chars.) according to something , Ex. i like naruto couse he is the Naab and funny char. , and i like Sasuke couse he brings enjoyments and un-expectations in this anime , is naruto (anime) is a tea , sasuke is the sugar of it .. lool peace

Hmmm... No wonder nobody likes you...

Uchihas with Big Guns

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinota shud die so her sis can be the next head of the clan she's already superior to hinota just saying...

Sakura shud really die or she may **** up naruto vs. sasuke

But sadly my man sai is the one that dies smh it just makes sense if u really think about it

He just a fill in
Avenge danzo
He just realized tru friendship
He had his major fight already

webhero

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure sakura's gonna die in this...either sacrificing her life for someone or just plain being killed. I like her character (fav female) but ever since the very beginning of shippuden when she and chiyo fought sasori and chiyo revived garra with her life force, a light bulb went off in my head, like"Sakura's gonna use that". I've felt that sakura was going to die for years and even though that would be really sad, it would be a team7 full circle sort of event.

solarflare012

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure sakura's gonna die in this...either sacrificing her life for someone or just plain being killed. I like her character (fav female) but ever since the very beginning of shippuden when she and chiyo fought sasori and chiyo revived garra with her life force, a light bulb went off in my head, like"Sakura's gonna use that". I've felt that sakura was going to die for years and even though that would be really sad, it would be a team7 full circle sort of event.
hm i think it unlikely Sakura will die. to me, in the end i see Team 7 being together even tho Sasuke might not return. he may have a realization that Konoha is different after it was destroyed (and Naruto becomes Hokage). Besides, there'll be more than just Sakura there. everyone has just as equal a chance to die and i cant wait to see the Konoha 13 together (12+Sai lol) and this unfold.