[Predictions] Bad feeling about the future... (Sasuke's Actions)

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all... I mention some things from Chapter 573 in this thread so If you haven't read it yet don't bother reading...
Now...
As an avid NaruSaku fan... Chapter 573 was disappointing...
Comparing Hinata's words and Sakura's words makes me think that NaruHina is DEFINITELY going to happen now... Kishi wouldn't pointlessly write what he did if he wasn't foreshadowing that its actually going to happen.
So up until this point I still thought Naruto was going to end up with Sakura... But now Hinata seems to be ahead by alot...
(I'm not really against NaruHina... as long as Naruto is happily with someone in the end.)
However there is one variable that can change all of that... and that brings me to the main point of this thread...

Sasuke...

The ominous words at the end of the chapter...
"Carnage is about to come to the battlefield."
This leaves me with the feeling that something TERRIBLE is about to go down...

My prediction is that Sasuke is going to meet the reinforcements and start killing people...
Non-Discriminating...
I think that some big names are going to get taken out...
SEMI-MAIN Characters... Konoha Characters...
That's what "Carnage" means...
This is a war... and yet no big names have been killed... until now...

Now... Imagine this... Sasuke goes for Naruto and Hinata jumps in the way to protect him and ends up getting killed... (for real this time)
That would be the SADDEST death of the series after what she just said...
What if? How would YOU react?
What if it were Sakura?
Kiba?

The fecal matter is about to hit the proverbial fan...
Someone is going to die...
So buckle up and get your tissues ready...
Its gonna be a rough ride...

Last edited:

Izzy11

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o..damn...yes that would be extremely sad.....Sasuke is def going to kill one if not some of the recurring chars
BUT i wanna know wat happened to the Kages ......

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing: Hinata's been in love with him the entire series, so I don't think this means quite as much. I mean, it's not like it was Naruto, who has openly stated he loves Sakura and even post-confession seems to think nothing of Hinata that way. It's be bad writing for Kishi to essentially do this:

-Hinata like Naruto
-500+ chapters later...
"Hinata! I love you now even though I've gone all this time being oblivious and in love with Sakura! LOGIC BE DAMNED."

Nice chapter anyway, seemed so short though. >.<

Last edited:

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I agree, we have to lose at least one character from the Konoha crew and I personally think, Sakura is the No1 Candidate.

I don't know but yeah maybe Neji and a few others will Die or get seriously done in. When Naruto turns up, he will have reason to want to Kill Sasuke or at least destroy him/his powers.

Amantius

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all... I mention some things from Chapter 573 in this thread so If you haven't read it yet don't bother reading...
Now...
As an avid NaruSaku fan... Chapter 573 was disappointing...
Comparing Hinata's words and Sakura's words makes me think that NaruHina is DEFINITELY going to happen now... Kishi wouldn't pointlessly write what he did if he wasn't foreshadowing that its actually going to happen.
So up until this point I still thought Naruto was going to end up with Sakura... But now Hinata seems to be ahead by alot...
(I'm not really against NaruHina... as long as Naruto is happily with someone in the end.)
However there is one variable that can change all of that... and that brings me to the main point of this thread...

Sasuke...

The ominous words at the end of the chapter...
"Carnage is about to come to the battlefield."
This leaves me with the feeling that something TERRIBLE is about to go down...

My prediction is that Sasuke is going to meet the reinforcements and start killing people...
Non-Discriminating...
I think that some big names are going to get taken out...
SEMI-MAIN Characters... Konoha Characters...
That's what "Carnage" means...
This is a war... and yet no big names have been killed... until now...

Now... Imagine this... Sasuke goes for Naruto and Hinata jumps in the way to protect him and ends up getting killed... (for real this time)
That would be the SADDEST death of the series after what she just said...
What if? How would YOU react?
What if it were Sakura?
Kiba?

The fecal matter is about to hit the proverbial fan...
Someone is going to die...
So buckle up and get your tissues ready...
Its gonna be a rough ride...
;) That will be the end to saving sasuke, because if that happens Sasuke will be begin for forgiveness. OFC imma get troll for this but hey, what do we all know about main characters, when their love dies they unlock powers that none of us know about. I think that moment will make naruto over OP if there is a word.

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
One thing: Hinata's been in love with him the entire series, so I don't think this means quite as much. I mean, it's not like it was Naruto, who has openly stated he loves Sakura and even post-confession seems to think nothing of Hinata that way. It's be bad writing for Kishi to essentially do this:

-Hinata like Naruto
-500+ chapters later...
"Hinata! I love you now even though I've gone all this time being oblivious and in love with Sakura! LOGIC BE DAMNED."

Nice chapter anyway, seemed so short though. >.<
Prediction...
One of them is going to die....
:(
thats the only it will be confirmed...
Sad but true...

Viewtiful

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'd rather see Hinata die...maybe. Even though I hate how Kishi has portrayed Sakura for the most part (he himself admits he doesn't know how to do her justice), I wouldn't want to see her die, or Hinata for that matter.

Ambriel

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha u act like this is a shock sasuke is evil, yea its perfect to have sasuke finally killin ppl I dnt really care who he kills.

molotovzav

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Sakura will die anytime soon being kinda like "the new sannin" (they aren't really, but you get what I mean when you look at their sensei's) Ino Shika cho is probably safe. This leaves, shino, kiba, hinata, rock, ten ten, nejii, sai. Doubtful, imho, that they'll kill shino since they already killed one aburame this war, nejii I'm iffy about, rock lee, doubtful also since it doesn't leave an impact. Unfortunately I think it might be Hinata, and I like Hinata.

mari

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a possibility that Sakura might die.
i'm afraid of that :( i think she will try to stop sasuke and .. :(
but i t would be fantastic if she stopped sasuke like she did back in chunin exams in the woods she hugged him from behind and when sasuke saw her tears he stopped that would be amazing if she stops him like that <3<3<3<3<3

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes sense if Sakura dies it be Her first and largest sacrifice of Her life,think about it sines childhood everything has ben what Sakura wants, what Sakura needs and Naruto being use by Her to get Her way. If Sakura dies saving Hinata it be Her first unselfish act and She be redeeming Her self for not Killing Sasuke when She had the chance. And Naruto be free of Sakura's curse.