[Predictions] Bad feeling about the future... (Sasuke's Actions)

windrider

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes sense if Sakura dies it be Her first and largest sacrifice of Her life,think about it sines childhood everything has ben what Sakura wants, what Sakura needs and Naruto being use by Her to get Her way. If Sakura dies saving Hinata it be Her first unselfish act and She be redeeming Her self for not Killing Sasuke when She had the chance. And Naruto be free of Sakura's curse.
superb ...This is exactly what I was thinking too ...it all depends on kishi ...If he wants the story to be dramatic,sad and touching ..he would kill hinata but if he wants the story to be spicy ,he would kill sakura exactly like how u have mentioned .

Y3llovv fla5h

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well IMO I don't think kishi would kill Hinata again, just the way I don't think he would kill off Kakashi again or Gaara....these characters seem to have a vital role in the series whether it's directly with naruto or not.

Any thoughts on this?!?

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Remember Sakura told way back the 11 that She would take care of Sasuke, She has yet to keep Her promise,She fail the fist time and Naruto had to save Her She needs to redeem Herself not only to Herself but to the 11 or Her words and promises are empty.

Sn0rkack

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata can't die because Neji is her servant. If Hinata jumps, Neji better jump and take the chidori to the chest.

Also, the Konoha nins are just asking for it. I mean, how in the world did they not notice Sasuke just walking right behind them like that? They deserve whatever they get. I mean, shit Kiba, you can't smell the evil rolling off Sasuke?

Kakashobito

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Hope sakura dies she is fukin annoying i hate it everytime i See her Talking crap and her ugly face. If she dies she at least has a use to the Manga loll

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well IMO I don't think kishi would kill Hinata again, just the way I don't think he would kill off Kakashi again or Gaara....these characters seem to have a vital role in the series whether it's directly with naruto or not.

Any thoughts on this?!?
Thats exactly why he WOULD do it.... no-one would see it coming...
Shock Value...

solarflare012

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude I'm an avid NaruSaku fan too. I hate what just happened. Maybe Sasuke will kill Hinata...that's just how upsetting her words were to me. But we already know Naruto loves Sakura so there isn't much worry. His feelings for her, and even hers for him, are just too strong for Hinata to fight through.
And YAY we see Sasuke again!! Maybe he'll actually DO something in the next chapter instead of having a minor cameo..

knowledge561

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sakura is going to die. Probably Neji, Kiba, maybe even Shikamaru. Shikamaru is a genius but so is Sasuke. Hinata won't die because her and Narutos child will carry the Byakugan. I highly believe that Sasuke will kill Sakura or Kakashi. That will spark the fuel that Naruto needs to cut his bond with Sasuke and begin the most epic battle in Naruto history.

raga

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My prediction is that Sasuke is going to meet the reinforcements and start killing people...
Non-Discriminating...
I think that some big names are going to get taken out...
SEMI-MAIN Characters... Konoha Characters...
That's what "Carnage" means...
This is a war... and yet no big names have been killed... until now...

Now... Imagine this... Sasuke goes for Naruto and Hinata jumps in the way to protect him and ends up getting killed... (for real this time)
That would be the SADDEST death of the series after what she just said...
What if? How would YOU react?
What if it were Sakura?
Kiba?

The fecal matter is about to hit the proverbial fan...
Someone is going to die...
So buckle up and get your tissues ready...
Its gonna be a rough ride...
So far no big names have been killed, even though there were very big bad asses out there.

So I think Sasuke is not going to kill any of the good big names. Or he just won't come across them. If Kishi intends to turn Sasuke around, this is not going to happen. Otherwise Sasuke's ticket to light is gone forever and so is Naruto's dream to save Sasuke. (I know Sasuke tried to kill Naruto/Sakura etc earlier)

Even if it is war, even if it is just a manga, I hope for Sasuke.:D

vergatul

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
honestly, today i spoke with some of you,and you made me realize something: the situation in naruto&sakura&hinata is very messed up. after all that happened, the most simple way to make things work beetween naruto and hinata is sakura dead.sakura+naruto totaly not gonna happen,i already said that in many treads,naruto+hinata is very probably and possible if naruto change his heart.how can he do that without being unnatural?i think kishi must kill one of three:naruto or sakura or hinata(they are part of the triangle).naruto obviously can`t die, if hinata dies,sakura still remain in loved with sasuke,if sakura dies,naruto may be released and after a while he can end up with hinata.

actualy,anything can happen,i just post this so i can hear your opinion as well.

Last edited:

siyo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Sasuke will face konoha 11. It would serve no purpose, at all, and, they couldn't possible say anything which would change Sasuke's viewpoint. I mean, why would kishi kill off the very same generation he build up from the start? Makes no sense whatsoever...

I think he will face Kabuto, Zetzu, or perhaps even Itachi himself.But no doubt about Sasuke making a statement in the near future.

Last edited:

NARuTo808

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still think even if Hinata loves Naruto, Naruto will still love Sakura. Until he tells his true feelings for her, and see how Sakura reacts back? Then we will know who Naruto finally picks to be with! As for Sauske he'll cross paths with the other shinobi and then Naruto will probably have to rescue them, then that's how Tobi will get away!

uzamaki2223

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing: Hinata's been in love with him the entire series, so I don't think this means quite as much. I mean, it's not like it was Naruto, who has openly stated he loves Sakura and even post-confession seems to think nothing of Hinata that way. It's be bad writing for Kishi to essentially do this:

-Hinata like Naruto
-500+ chapters later...
"Hinata! I love you now even though I've gone all this time being oblivious and in love with Sakura! LOGIC BE DAMNED."

Nice chapter anyway, seemed so short though. >.<
so basically ur sayin naruto wont b with anybody then??? sakura only now jus started actin like she liked him after he saved the village from pain. all she does is lie n sh#t on naruto.... plus she loves sasuke n that went on for 500+ chapters as well...

i'm afraid of that :( i think she will try to stop sasuke and .. :(
but i t would be fantastic if she stopped sasuke like she did back in chunin exams in the woods she hugged him from behind and when sasuke saw her tears he stopped that would be amazing if she stops him like that <3<3<3<3<3
i hope against hope dat she does dat n he responds n a good way n they run off together... or she dies, either way...

Hinata can't die because Neji is her servant. If Hinata jumps, Neji better jump and take the chidori to the chest.

Also, the Konoha nins are just asking for it. I mean, how in the world did they not notice Sasuke just walking right behind them like that? They deserve whatever they get. I mean, shit Kiba, you can't smell the evil rolling off Sasuke?
hahahahaha hilarious

honestly, today i spoke with some of you,and you made me realize something: the situation in naruto&sakura&hinata is very messed up. after all that happened, the most simple way to make things work beetween naruto and hinata is sakura dead.sakura+naruto totaly not gonna happen,i already said that in many treads,naruto+hinata is very probably and possible if naruto change his heart.how can he do that without being unnatural?i think kishi must kill one of three:naruto or sakura or hinata(they are part of the triangle).naruto obviously can`t die, if hinata dies,sakura still remain in loved with sasuke,if sakura dies,naruto may be released and after a while he can end up with hinata.

actualy,anything can happen,i just post this so i can hear your opinion as well.
i agree with this theory

Bigfoot34501

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all... I mention some things from Chapter 573 in this thread so If you haven't read it yet don't bother reading...
Now...
As an avid NaruSaku fan... Chapter 573 was disappointing...
Comparing Hinata's words and Sakura's words makes me think that NaruHina is DEFINITELY going to happen now... Kishi wouldn't pointlessly write what he did if he wasn't foreshadowing that its actually going to happen.
So up until this point I still thought Naruto was going to end up with Sakura... But now Hinata seems to be ahead by alot...
(I'm not really against NaruHina... as long as Naruto is happily with someone in the end.)
However there is one variable that can change all of that... and that brings me to the main point of this thread...

Sasuke...

The ominous words at the end of the chapter...
"Carnage is about to come to the battlefield."
This leaves me with the feeling that something TERRIBLE is about to go down...

My prediction is that Sasuke is going to meet the reinforcements and start killing people...
Non-Discriminating...
I think that some big names are going to get taken out...
SEMI-MAIN Characters... Konoha Characters...
That's what "Carnage" means...
This is a war... and yet no big names have been killed... until now...

Now... Imagine this... Sasuke goes for Naruto and Hinata jumps in the way to protect him and ends up getting killed... (for real this time)
That would be the SADDEST death of the series after what she just said...
What if? How would YOU react?
What if it were Sakura?
Kiba?

The fecal matter is about to hit the proverbial fan...
Someone is going to die...
So buckle up and get your tissues ready...
Its gonna be a rough ride...
I agree with your predictions.To make up for the fact that Naruto has just defeated the Tailed Beasts, Sasuke is going to need an epic battle to show how powerful he's become.

Now a lot of people are saying that he would fight ALL of the reinforcements and I disagreee with that, I think 20000-40000 shinobi/samurai (yes that's an estimate) is too much for him. But I do think that he would fight an entire division, and he would destroy them to show us what EMS can really do.

As for what division it is and what main characters would die, I cannot say. But I believe that people like Shikamaru, Lee, Sakura, and Hinata are protected by plot no jutsu atm and won't be killed just yet. Although I fear for Hinata because she's in the Second Division, and that division hasn't had a prominent battle yet. So maybe that Division will fight Sasuke

Last edited:

Raidenuser

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder if we will see some of the 11 try to take on Sasuke. Someone like Choji could die, he has just reached his potential on the battlefield so it would make it dramatic to kill him off. Kiba could be another potential victim, I can see him rushing in without thinking.