[Discussion] Avatar: The Last Airbender AG

Castrol

Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I'm not assassin, the person I subbed already told the my faction no? I'm team Aang, we know all the factions now so idk why you aren't more suspicious of nikasister, she's literally in the same faction as Azula.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It almost feels too easy if it's my sister though :blur:but alas I will defer and vote for them.

it's probably not michelle either since suki got attacked by assassins unless that was a slick coverup.

leaving only toph and zuko as possible asses.

Castrol

Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if she happens to actually be a neutral and someone else is Ozai with a fake role like you mentioned (on the off chance "kill the fire nation and save the world" are two different goals), we should still play to our goal especially if we're unsure who else it could be. Also a neutral sharing the same faction as an assassin feels like a red flag, I'm a firebender too but I'm not firenation faction

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if she happens to actually be a neutral and someone else is Ozai with a fake role like you mentioned (on the off chance "kill the fire nation and save the world" are two different goals), we should still play to our goal especially if we're unsure who else it could be. Also a neutral sharing the same faction as an assassin feels like a red flag, I'm a firebender too but I'm not firenation faction
yeah. hopefully game ends here and Zuko just a fake role for Ozai. If not then the last assassin is thestatusquo.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like you didn't know civ's wincon

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the correct yeet is always Nikasonlysister

her wincon pretty much says that there are only 2 scum alive, no? why would someone get a wincon of killing only 2/3 people from the assassin faction? so if her role is true, then there's only 1 left alive, since the other has already died.

and if there are 2 alive, i don't see a world where she isn't one of them.