Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we lynched the assassin but she had immunity, what should we do to win anyway?

Thanks for hosting Saiya and Davii347 , it was nice to play :sigar:

Everyone, thanks for playing :wes:

Ted, i tunneled you even after i noticed you have to be civ :snickering:

Reactions: Saiya

Saiya

Kin
134💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So we lynched the assassin but she had immunity, what should we do to win anyway?

Thanks for hosting Saiya and Davii347 , it was nice to play :sigar:

Everyone, thanks for playing :wes:

Ted, i tunneled you even after i noticed you have to be civ :snickering:
There should have been attacks made on her lmao probs more yday since your strongest firepower died today

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah in AG the lynch isn't as much of a focus as in Mafia. In Mafia, the Town should be able to win through successfully lynching scum, whereas in AG, the lynch tends to be a Civilian-sided Unstoppable kill on a player rather than what the alignment revolves around. So what you need to be thinking of is kill power as a whole and in that respect with Nika's Sister exposed it should have been consolidated. But hey, it is what it is.

Thank you for the game @Saiya @Davii347. I hope we can play more like this here, because I genuinely enjoyed this one a lot. Although, dying first in back to back AG's... the trend is real ;-;. Though it's kinda nostalgic, reminds me of when I started playing Mafia all those years ago. Am interested to know why I was killed, was expecting a more experienced AG Vet to be offed, but I will take the compliment u_u.

Fun stuff though. Next one!

Reactions: Saiya

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah in AG the lynch isn't as much of a focus as in Mafia. In Mafia, the Town should be able to win through successfully lynching scum, whereas in AG, the lynch tends to be a Civilian-sided Unstoppable kill on a player rather than what the alignment revolves around. So what you need to be thinking of is kill power as a whole and in that respect with Nika's Sister exposed it should have been consolidated. But hey, it is what it is.
It's never too late to learn :)