Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I read my role again.
It says i am Suki, leader of wariors of the Earth Kingdom.
Last info is that the faction is team Aang.

Sorry if i didn't interpret it well, i know nothing about the flavour.

Saiya

Kin
134💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DP 5

Trapped by fire, Skilled Swordsman had nowhere to run. The fire burned closer and closer until the flames licked at his feet then completely swallowed him.

Nikamara - (Sokka (Skilled Swordsman), Water Tribe) is DEAD

Metalbender covered Warrior Leader with their metal shield, saving her from all harm.

The evil forces surrounded the Warrior Leader and shot a wave of flames towards her. Only to be stopped by Metalbender’s metal shield protecting Warrior Leader. Crown Prince once again decided to relax and regain health by drinking rooibos tea.

Davii and Saiya came across the Crown Prince and attempted to take him to the spirit world, but Crown Prince could not be taken.

No one lynched

Game over.

@Castrol @Nikasonlysister @Nikamara @Thestatusquo @Michelle

Saiya

Kin
134💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nikamara @Toujo @Zakira @KizaruButCool @Michelle @Thestatusquo @Castrol @Reluctant_Hobo @Aether9 @Nikasonlysister

End Comments -

Thank you for playing our AG! I hope you guys had fun lol. Congrats assassins @KizaruButCool @Nikasonlysister

Thank you to all the subs :) special shout out to Castrol, who subbed in day 4 and easily spotted then investigated the assassin - I think everyone else was too in the situation to see the ass amongst them lol

NIKA LOL ;-; your sis accidentally slipped saying her faction, then claimed NO faction at all and said her goal was to kill azula and ozai (who hadn't appeared AT ALL in dt) with her HEAL… then claimed to be a neutral… your faith in ur sisters skills def clouded your judgement lmao

• Sad
Reactions: Zakira

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nikamara @Toujo @Zakira @KizaruButCool @Michelle @Thestatusquo @Castrol @Reluctant_Hobo @Aether9 @Nikasonlysister

End Comments -

Thank you for playing our AG! I hope you guys had fun lol. Congrats assassins @KizaruButCool @Nikasonlysister

Thank you to all the subs :) special shout out to Castrol, who subbed in day 4 and easily spotted then investigated the assassin - I think everyone else was too in the situation to see the ass amongst them lol

NIKA LOL ;-; your sis accidentally slipped saying her faction, then claimed NO faction at all and said her goal was to kill azula and ozai (who hadn't appeared AT ALL in dt) with her HEAL… then claimed to be a neutral… your faith in ur sisters skills def clouded your judgement lmao
I thought they were maybe a traitor who could have a changed goal. I mean it fits with the story. Couldn't see my sis being that dumb 🤣 why did they lynch fail?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lynch failed because she had immunity

we ended the game because next dp she was just going to group kill another player and would have won anyway lol
But she kills one and then we yeet her again, meaning one person stays alive from the civilian team

does my shield not protect any death at all?

Saiya

Kin
134💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But she kills one and then we yeet her again, meaning one person stays alive from the civilian team

does my shield not protect any death at all?
tbh the way we usually do it is once the assassin reaches their goal of reducing civs to original number of ass then they win lol she would have reached that goal before civs could kill her

your shield doesn't protect from the unblockable kill as per the ability tree

Kin
69💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thank you for hosting bonchan and saiya

Edit: I think unlimited unlynchable passive was too much for civs to handle. 1 time usage would have been better balance wise ._.

Last edited: