Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my role is to protect people, the assassin faction was formed of a random role and 2 protectives

i'm pretty much never with nikassister if there are 2 alive. not to mention i protected the cop, which should make it that i'm a villager regardless.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my role is to protect people, the assassin faction was formed of a random role and 2 protectives

i'm pretty much never with nikassister if there are 2 alive. not to mention i protected the cop, which should make it that i'm a villager regardless.
Your play does not match with a concerned villager who's searching for scum

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your play does not match with a concerned villager who's searching for scum
you're assuming i should be concerned when the game appears to be locked mechanically.

you are a villager because of the attack and your posting

the cop isn't a wolf

i'm not a wolf

for me it's literally in nika / nikas sister, and i've already made a post on how nika can be a wolf

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

there isn't a "cop" in AG. Assasins have protects, heals and investigates all the time.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you're assuming i should be concerned when the game appears to be locked mechanically.

you are a villager because of the attack and your posting

the cop isn't a wolf

i'm not a wolf

for me it's literally in nika / nikas sister, and i've already made a post on how nika can be a wolf
I called out azula even before the first DP and stabbed her and lynched her. yeah make sense that's I'm an assassin when the host just confirmed that assassins can't attack assassins. impeccable logic my friend.

Castrol

Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Water, right? So Michelle is the other Team Aang member, not that it means much but it means there are 2 per faction, so I don't know where Ozai, if there even is an Ozai, would fit here