Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The ones who have fire burning in their hearts due to the comet had one trick left up their sleeve. They targeted Warrior Leader and set her ablaze causing some damage.
Here is the proof scum wants me dead.
Still, Ted plays with the idea of me being scum :what:
@Thestatusquo you are not solving, you are using a weird psychological trick on me, with this post
why can it not still be me?
Aand this is the scum!you specific way of playing iirc.

You kept a low profile as long as you could

Still didn't reread anything, just thinking while making/eating dinner.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nikamara what do you think about the NK and the actions?
I just caught up.... All of you are...playing AG like Mafia and we're probably going to lose because of it :nono:

I believe my sister is telling the whole truth. focusing on her is missing the forest for the trees. we NEED to find Ozai.

I'll be re-reading the DPs. the info has to be there if I look closely enough. Ozai hadn't made an action yet and probably has a fake role just like Azula did.

Also, I'm mechanically cleared so all this speculation of me being possible scum is really just a side effect of mafia logic and I'll forgive y'all for that. ._. this time.

You must be registered for see images

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just caught up.... All of you are...playing AG like Mafia and we're probably going to lose because of it :nono:

I believe my sister is telling the whole truth. focusing on her is missing the forest for the trees. we NEED to find Ozai.

I'll be re-reading the DPs. the info has to be there if I look closely enough. Ozai hadn't made an action yet and probably has a fake role just like Azula did.

Also, I'm mechanically cleared so all this speculation of me being possible scum is really just a side effect of mafia logic and I'll forgive y'all for that. ._. this time.

You must be registered for see images
Do you think we have just one scum left?

Game is way too quiet, except my own paranoia

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The great comet shot across the sky. Power surged through the evil forces' bodies and they shot out hot flames at the Master of Water. Completely engulfed in flames, she died a slow, painful death.

Zakira - (Katara (Master of Water), Water Tribe) is DEAD.

Not sure if just the style or if there are multiple assassins left. I thought it would just me Azula and Ozai considering how small this game is. Anyway so assassin(s) kill Zak.

Metalbender used their metal shield to keep the Grand Lotus safe as he used the ancient knowledge of the white lotus to uncover the secrets of the Crown Prince.
Toph protected Iroh who investigated Zuko (nika sister) with the replacements Idk who toph and iroh are off the top of my head. who are they again?

The Earthy Dimitrescu used their dust stepping to travel high above the Metalbender, indifferent to the crumbles of rock falling on top of her, but Metalbender’s rock tent gave her some protection.
How come Toph can use 2 abilities? She has a metal sheild and an earth tent? Or is the earth tent a passive? Also there are 3 earth kingdom peeps??? That's Odd.

The Earthy Dimitrescu then began to shower rocks on everyone’s heads again, hurting everyone except the Grand Lotus who was safe behind the metal shield. Skilled Swordsman uses his meteor jian to deal the final blow on Earthy Dimitrescu.

Reluctant Hobo - (Kyoshi (Earthy Dimitrescu), Earth Kingdom) - DEAD
Kiyoshi (hobo) attacked everyone. Iroh wasn't injured. I (Sokka) attacked Hobo.

Warrior Leader uses her fan jutsu on the Crown Prince leaving slices on his skin.
Suki attacked Zuko (sister)

The ones who have fire burning in their hearts due to the comet had one trick left up their sleeve. They targeted Warrior Leader and set her ablaze causing some damage.

Assassins attacked suki.

The Crown Prince, while feeling weary, decided to sip some more rooibos tea and regained health.
Zuko (sister) healed himself.

The spirits, Davii and Saiya, found Earthy Dimistrescu’s already dead body and sent her off to the spirit world.

Reluctant Hobo - (Kyoshi (Earthy Dimitrescu), Earth Kingdom) - DEAD LYNCHED (just to emphasize just how ded he is)

Hobo got lynched just for good measure.