0⚔️
Flying Bison: Appa
Master of All: Aang
Earthy Dimistrescu: Kyoshi (?)
Protegy: Jeong Jeong (white lotus)
Skilled Swordsman: Sokka nvm, it's 100% sokka
Volcano Fighter: who?
Master of Water: Katara
Warrior Leader: suki? (leader of kyoshi warriors)
Grand Lotus: Iroh
Crown Prince: Zuko

roles out of place: kyoshi and Roku. doesn't fit timeline at all

KizaruButCool

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is awfully convenient, though. Nika earlier floated Roku as a possible claim for Volcano Fighter that wouldn't be damning, and you only claimed it when the HP number discussion was resolved. But of course, you would know you were Volcano Fighter all along, so I'm not sure why you didn't address that immediately as opposed to waiting for it to get exposed and then trying to get ahead of it.
I Keep forgetting to check in because it's been years since I played on a forum? I'm not always online dude

Plus volcano fighter is so obvious there is nobody else in ATLA ?? Ofc Nika would guess that

KizaruButCool

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why is roku out of place he literally has his own episode on season 3 if anyone is out of place its yoshi and leader of warriors cuz none of them showed up during comet

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
interesting

@Nikamara do you think this character fits volcano fighter, also is this character an important one or just side character.
It fits Roku. Roku and Kiyosho both dead though (Roku was the avatar before Aang and Kiyoshi the one before Roku) so it's very strange for them to be included. They are important characters but other than giving some spiritual guidance they don't do much. Roku more important story wise than Kiyoshi.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Flying Bison: Appa
Master of All: Aang
Earthy Dimistrescu: Kyoshi (?)
Protegy: Jeong Jeong (white lotus)
Skilled Swordsman: Sokka nvm, it's 100% sokka
Volcano Fighter: who?
Master of Water: Katara
Warrior Leader: suki? (leader of kyoshi warriors)
Grand Lotus: Iroh
Crown Prince: Zuko

roles out of place: kyoshi and Roku. doesn't fit timeline at all
I think The Protegy is Azula, not Jeong Jeong.
You must be registered for see medias

I like the idea of the Warrior Leader being Suki. That fits perfectly.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I Keep forgetting to check in because it's been years since I played on a forum? I'm not always online dude

Plus volcano fighter is so obvious there is nobody else in ATLA ?? Ofc Nika would guess that
I mean, you were in this thread and never said anything about it until Nika's Sister resolved the HP Slot issue. And then suddenly you claim. It's strange timing. None of what I'm saying requires you or expects you to always be online.

As for being obvious, I mean, not to me. I know about as much about Avatar: The Last Airbender as I do about the appeals and intricacies of Cricket. Which is to say, not much at all.

Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm Earthy Dimistrescu , attacked kizaru who's volcano fighter. Volcano fighter should be a lava bender I think 🤔 which is either kiyoshi (it's not) or ppl from Korra. Not sure if Korra ppl are in the AG tho.

Kin
69💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm Earthy Dimistrescu , attacked kizaru who's volcano fighter. Volcano fighter should be a lava bender I think 🤔 which is either kiyoshi (it's not) or ppl from Korra. Not sure if Korra ppl are in the AG tho.
It can't be a lava bender, since this ag is centered around the time the comet is falling. vulcano fighter has to be roku, since roku died trying to save people from the erupting volcano. that's the only one that comes to mind when I think of volcano in ATLA

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it would have been made explicit if Korra or comic stuff was in this. Seems to just just the original tv show.
Kizaru is saying he's Roku who had a whole episode where he fought a literal volcano.

Kin
35💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It can't be a lava bender, since this ag is centered around the time the comet is falling. vulcano fighter has to be roku, since roku died trying to save people from the erupting volcano. that's the only one that comes to mind when I think of volcano in ATLA
Yeah came to that conclusion later.

And seems Kiz already outed himself u.U I got here late