Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I identified myself in the DP and I wasn't attacked. So the order in the health list isn't the same as the sign-ups.

If you can help with the characters I couldn't identify that would be fab.

You're right the volcano Fighter isn't doing anything, so could it be one of the players who got called out for inactivity?
That makes more sense honestly, would probably be too easy otherwise.

I would agree it's probably an inactive.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I though you said the comet gave you powers but you actually said the eclipse gave you powers. I misread.
I'm not sure I like it being assumed that I would just openly claim something so damning, and it feels like a pretty low-level read on your part. Like you're trying to find reasons to suspect people, rather than trying to solve who is who. Former being a scum motivation, latter being town (civ).

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow its an AG?

Anyway as I said its more like mafia because there is no pming, which imo is the main aspect of usual AGs, now you've further confirmed what I meant by saying that this game will be more dependent on the thread, which is a typical mafia thing rather than an AG, so whats the issue again?
My issue was it felt a little like you were being disingenuous about how to approach this game. Though reading this reply, I think we just disagree on where the lines are blurred between AG and Mafia, so I'm happy to leave it at that.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Day 1
Flying Bison was just floating along in the skies until they were ambushed.

It doesn't say who attacked Appa. THAT'S SUSPICIOUS!

Master of All used energybending and gained something new. Flying Bison attempted to air flick Earthy Dimistrescu but was thwarted by Protegy’s blades of fire.
Aang (or a giant lion turtle XD) levled up.
Appa attacked Kiyoshi? I think.
but was thwarted by AZULA! WHO ELSE COULD BE THE PROTEGY! And she has fire blades!

Skilled Swordsman used their meteor jian on Volcano Fighter leaving a deep stab wound.
Sokka attacked Roku? Sozin? Those are the only people who fought a volcano besides Aang who I'm pretty sure is the Master of All. Unless it's about their ability more so than actually fighting volcanoes in which case it could be Combustion Man.

Spotting him from below, Earthy Dimitrescu used her dust-stepping to quickly scale the wall, but didn’t stop when she reached the top. Instead, she continued manipulating the earth and knocked Volcano Fighter over.
Kiyoshi attacked possibly Roku, Sozin, or Combustion Man.

Master of Water carefully opened the vial of spirit water and gave it to the Warrior Leader, making him feel better.
Katara healed..... idk how the Warrior Ledear is. If it's a general it's far too vague. The Fire Nation is swarming with generals. But my initial thought was that it's Hakoda.

Studying the ancient knowledge of the white lotus, the Grand Lotus discovered the information he needed regarding the Volcano Fighter.
Iroh investigated the mysterious Volcano Fighter.
Alone on the side of a lake sat the Crown Prince, sipping on rooibos tea, feeling warm and healthy.
Zuko healed himself.

Searching for prey, the spirit animals Saiya and Davii were unable to send anyone to the spirit world.
No one died. Possibly because all firebending was stopped. Even Iroh and Zuko didn't attack. And even Azula only executed a block.

Now only counting down the hours to the eclipse, our heroes prepare themselves for battle.

Well nvm it seems the eclipse didn't come yet. Meaning that the Fire Nation probably didn't kill anyone in favour of leveling up some ability like Aang did?

Flying Bison: Appa
Master of All: Aang
Earthy Dimistrescu: Kyoshi
Protegy: Azula
Skilled Swordsman: Sokka
Volcano Fighter: Roku, Sozin or Combustion man
Master of Water: Katara
Warrior Leader: Hakoda.... or some Fire Nation General
Grand Lotus: Iroh
Crown Prince: Zuko

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Zuko can be a villain depending on season this is based in, but it seems to be seasonn 3 since eclipse and comet were brought up. Meaning Zuko is probably good now. Idk what faction he'd be in though.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I identified myself in the DP and I wasn't attacked. So the order in the health list isn't the same as the sign-ups.

If you can help with the characters I couldn't identify that would be fab.

You're right the volcano Fighter isn't doing anything, so could it be one of the players who got called out for inactivity?
I had to do a double take. I could have sworn I saw Kizaru with the 35HP but it says it's you X-x And you're obviously not the volcano fighter or you would have known what character that is.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ye idk I just feel like there should be a post that says, Team X is goodies and Team Y is baddies also giving some context about the scenario and stuff.

I though you said the comet gave you powers but you actually said the eclipse gave you powers. I misread.
i thought you were confused who the bad guys are, so whats the reason for voting toujo?

Reactions: Toujo

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's obvious from the OP that you were the only one who was attacked meaning you're the Volcano Fighter. So, mind telling us who you are? Otherwise with so little HP left I'm sure one more attack can do you in anyway.
are you going by the order? then its zakira

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
are you going by the order? then its zakira
but Zakira said she wasn't attacked. So she's not the Volcano Fighter. ._.
I was going in order and I made a mistake and thought the one with 35HP left is Kizarubutcool. waiting for a response from them. :pick:Either there is a mistake in the HP list @Saiya @Davii347
or Zakira is lying

There doesn't seem to a redirect in the Ability Tree so it's not like one could have targetted the Volcano Fighter and it it redirected to Zakira. So I'm thinking it's a mistake.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
but Zakira said she wasn't attacked. So she's not the Volcano Fighter. ._.
I was going in order and I made a mistake and thought the one with 35HP left is Kizarubutcool. waiting for a response from them. :pick:Either there is a mistake in the HP list @Saiya @Davii347
or Zakira is lying

There doesn't seem to a redirect in the Ability Tree so it's not like one could have targetted the Volcano Fighter and it it redirected to Zakira. So I'm thinking it's a mistake.
And Zakira doesn't know which character the Volcano Fighter is either.