Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well this is more like mafia than AG though, it doesnt have any pming. Just trying to confirm that, so whats the issue.
No... it's AG. How can an AG be more like Mafia than an AG? So if you're trying to confirm that, well, good luck with that lol. It does mean our decisions will have to be informed by this thread more than the typical AG (that I've played) but nothing beyond that.
Am I missing some back story? Is there a thread which tells us which team is good/bad how many there are?
Is it not fairly obvious who the good and bad teams are? And by fairly obvious, I mean extremely obvious.
So toujo GMV
Wait I totally misread eclipse for comet so toujo could actually be inno
Huh? Even with this second post, I have absolutely no idea what sort of point you're trying to make here. Talk me through it, step by step, like I'm a 6-year old please.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No... it's AG. How can an AG be more like Mafia than an AG? So if you're trying to confirm that, well, good luck with that lol. It does mean our decisions will have to be informed by this thread more than the typical AG (that I've played) but nothing beyond that.
Wow its an AG?

Anyway as I said its more like mafia because there is no pming, which imo is the main aspect of usual AGs, now you've further confirmed what I meant by saying that this game will be more dependent on the thread, which is a typical mafia thing rather than an AG, so whats the issue again?

Hoppalot22

Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ye idk I just feel like there should be a post that says, Team X is goodies and Team Y is baddies also giving some context about the scenario and stuff.

I though you said the comet gave you powers but you actually said the eclipse gave you powers. I misread.

Saiya

Kin
134💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nikamara @Toujo @Zakira @KizaruButCool @XTMF @Poison @Hoppalot22 @Reluctant_Hobo @Aether9 @Nikasonlysister

Day 1

Flying Bison was just floating along in the skies until they were ambushed. Master of All used energybending and gained something new. Flying Bison attempted to air flick Earthy Dimistrescu but was thwarted by Protegy’s blades of fire.

Skilled Swordsman used their meteor jian on Volcano Fighter leaving a deep stab wound. Spotting him from below, Earthy Dimitrescu used her dust-stepping to quickly scale the wall, but didn’t stop when she reached the top. Instead, she continued manipulating the earth and knocked Volcano Fighter over.

Master of Water carefully opened the vial of spirit water and gave it to the Warrior Leader, making him feel better.

Studying the ancient knowledge of the white lotus, the Grand Lotus discovered the information he needed regarding the Volcano Fighter.
Alone on the side of a lake sat the Crown Prince, sipping on rooibos tea, feeling warm and healthy.

Searching for prey, the spirit animals Saiya and Davii were unable to send anyone to the spirit world.

Now only counting down the hours to the eclipse, our heroes prepare themselves for battle.

Davii347

Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@XTMF @Poison

Don't forget that the activity requirement is to both send an ability (in the RS pm) and post in the discussion thread! Please and thanks.
Failure to do either of these things you will be replaced. c:

Zakira

Kin
49💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on wiki, this is what I got, highlighted those I'm unsure of but I could be wrong with the ones I think I identified as well.

Flying Bison: Appa
Master of All: Aang
Earthy Dimistrescu: Kyoshi
Protegy
Skilled Swordsman: Sokka
Volcano Fighter
Master of Water: Katara
Warrior Leader
Grand Lotus: Iroh
Crown Prince: Zuko

I'm tempted to think Protegy could be an assassin because of his blades of fire (assuming fire Nation is the assassin faction?).

I'm surprised no one was killed, although Volcano Fighter seems to be severely injured.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm surprised no one was killed, although Volcano Fighter seems to be severely injured
Given that "Volcano Fighter" seems to belong to the fire nation, and you're the only one with HP damage...

My issue though, is that Volcano Fighter doesn't seem to actually do anything in the writeup above. It's mentioned that Volcano Fighter is stabbed, then knocked over, then what I assume is investigated, but nothing is mentioned about what Volcano Fighter actually does. So, and feel free to wait on a consensus for this, I think it's worth you claiming what it was you did.

Zakira

Kin
49💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Given that "Volcano Fighter" seems to belong to the fire nation, and you're the only one with HP damage...

My issue though, is that Volcano Fighter doesn't seem to actually do anything in the writeup above. It's mentioned that Volcano Fighter is stabbed, then knocked over, then what I assume is investigated, but nothing is mentioned about what Volcano Fighter actually does. So, and feel free to wait on a consensus for this, I think it's worth you claiming what it was you did.
I identified myself in the DP and I wasn't attacked. So the order in the health list isn't the same as the sign-ups.

If you can help with the characters I couldn't identify that would be fab.

You're right the volcano Fighter isn't doing anything, so could it be one of the players who got called out for inactivity?