Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nikamara So is it reasonable to assume that the HP list correlates directly with the player list in a game like this then? Because the way Zakira responded to me earlier, I had been given the impression that it's fairly typical for it not to correlate. Which, I mean, I can understand, which is why I didn't question it much further.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Nikamara So is it reasonable to assume that the HP list correlates directly with the player list in a game like this then? Because the way Zakira responded to me earlier, I had been given the impression that it's fairly typical for it not to correlate. Which, I mean, I can understand, which is why I didn't question it much further.
1. I've never seen an HP list not correlate directly with players. @Saiya @Davii347 @Zakira if that's the way y'all are doing things now that news to me as I've legit never seen that before and I would like some confirmation on this.

2. If the HP list doesn't correlate with the player list, then all the more reason to assume Zakira is telling the truth about not being the Volcano Fighter. It would be far too easy to confirm if she's lying or not as the Volcano Fighter was targeted by 3 people.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3. HP list not correlating with player list is pretty absurd (even if that is what is happening here) because how would healers know who needs help or not? And how would players know if they are at risk of dying or not? :nosh:

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. I've never seen an HP list not correlate directly with players. @Saiya @Davii347 @Zakira if that's the way y'all are doing things now that news to me as I've legit never seen that before and I would like some confirmation on this.

2. If the HP list doesn't correlate with the player list, then all the more reason to assume Zakira is telling the truth about not being the Volcano Fighter. It would be far too easy to confirm if she's lying or not as the Volcano Fighter was targeted by 3 people.
Gotcha. And I mean, I mostly agree with point 2. Zakira went out of their way to parse the writeup, so unless there was some form of manipulation there Volcano Fighter was the one attacked. And there isn't much motivation for Zakira to just flagrantly lie while they assumedly realise that they are close to death. On the other hand, though, there is a scenario in which Zakira is just burned as scum (i.e exposed) and thus has no reason not to lie, because by lying, they can use the futility of lying as a defence. But, that feels like a stretch to me. Especially because even if they were exposed as Volcano Fighter, like you pointed out, it doesn't necessarily mean they're part of the Fire Nation. In fact, I could even argue "Volcano" is equal parts earth as it is fire. And given how "element bending" seems to work in this series, and how Volcanos work in general, earth would make perhaps even more sense. Not to say that Volcano Fighter isn't part of the fire nation or whatever, but all of this is a better defence than relying on us to accept that subverting the usual defence is a good enough defence at this juncture.

Kin
69💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
HP number is in rolesheet, so you know which number you are ._.

KizaruButCool

Kin
21💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3. HP list not correlating with player list is pretty absurd (even if that is what is happening here) because how would healers know who needs help or not? And how would players know if they are at risk of dying or not? :nosh:
Why would playwr list correlate to HP list that's far too much info being given away
Why would
Why

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, players would see they were attacked, and would thusly figure out their HP based on which slot lost values. So if I'm third in the player list, and I know I was attacked, and furthermore I was the only one attacked, and I see HP slot 8 has lost HP, while everyone else is full, I would know that I correspond to HP slot 8. And so on. That doesn't feel like too much of a stretch to expect to me either. But, I defer to the more experienced.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of the people attacking me on Day 1 : ur moms a hoe

Im Roku get off my backs where is my son Aang, help me ;_;
This is awfully convenient, though. Nika earlier floated Roku as a possible claim for Volcano Fighter that wouldn't be damning, and you only claimed it when the HP number discussion was resolved. But of course, you would know you were Volcano Fighter all along, so I'm not sure why you didn't address that immediately as opposed to waiting for it to get exposed and then trying to get ahead of it.