Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: ±±Custom Jutsu Submission±±

(Futon:Tao tenrai taikyaku)-Wind release: Tao's Divine Retreat
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: -20
Damage points: n/a
Description: The user channels wind chakra throughout his whole body filling every available space(bones, under skin etc) with a combination of air and wind chakra.This greatly reduces the density of the person and makes him very light.The person then makes the handseals Tiger → Snake → Ram → Tiger to cause a burst of wind chakra which is molded into wings to appear at the users back. The wings have a faint blue colour and is controlled by the user for flight. The burst of wings sends the user up into the sky.
Restrictions: -This move lasts for only 4 turns.
- Due to immense wind chakra used, user cant use any wind jutsus for the first 3 turns the move is being done.
-But after one has mastered Wind, he cant use any wind jutsu for only the first turn the move is being done.
-Because of the reduction in the persons density, physical combat becomes weaker than normal.
- Can only be used by defg and those he teaches.

±± Declined ±± Do not resubmit

Custom Weapon

(Fyu-jon Ken):Fusion Sword
Type: Weapon
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: n/a
Description: The fusion sword is a large sword that is about the size of the samehada(wrapped). It is actually made up of six extremely sharp swords fixed together.The blades are made with an extremely light but strong metal which makes it very destructive in battle and also relatively light.Because of its structure, it can easily cut through any material medium of B-rank and below(rocks, ice etc)As a set of six swords, the fusion blades come in a variety of shapes and sizes and are thus suited to a variety of combat situations. The sword consist of 5 chakra deflecting blades fixed on one main one, The First Ken. Each of the five blades has an affinity for one type of chakra and only that kind can be channeled through. The five blades can be removed and held separately to create 2 different swords and each can deflect chakra of one of the five basic elements up to B-rank.This is done by channeling a particular type of chakra into the blade, and it is amplified to cancel out an opponents chakra of the same element effectively stopping a jutsu.
Restrictions: -Only the 5 blades apart from the First Ken can deflect chakra and they can only do that when they have been separated from the set.
-Only one sword may be separated at any one time forming 2 swords(The other 5 and the removed one)
-The chakra repulsion counts as one of the users 3 moves per turn.
-The chakra repulsion technique works on jutsus B-rank and below only.
-The chakra repulsion can be done only 3 times per battle.

More info
Actual Sword
You must be registered for see images

Individual Blades

Mechanism
±± Declined ±± Done countless times before

Custom Summoning Contract

Summoning Animal: Sharks
Scroll Owner: defg
Other Users who have signed contract: N/A
Summoning Boss if existing:N/A
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract:N/A
Description and Background: Sharks are aquatic creatures that grow up to 18ft and 21ft in extreme cases.They are mostly of grey silver colour but there is somes variations. Their skeletal system consists solely of cartilage. They move very fast in water due to their streamlined body, strong tail and fins. They are also in possesion of extremely sharp rows of teeth.

Smell- Sharks have a very keen sense of smell. Their nasal structure enables them to be able to detect even 1 part of blood in a 100 parts of water.

Eyes- Sharks have dark eyes which see extremely well even in the dark depts of the ocean.They also possess a membrane(nictitating membrane) which may cover their eyes to protect it from mechanical injury or bright light by covering the eye to reduce the amount of light that enters the eye.

Hearing- Sharks have an exceptional sense of hearing.They can hear prey many miles away due to the unique structure of their ears

Electroreception- This is a feature is common mostly in hammerheads. They have a structure known as Ampullae of Lorenzi.Sharks use thdetect the electromagnetic fields which all animals produce. The earth also generates magnetic fields which sharks use to check proper body orientation.

Lateral line-This system is found in most fish, including sharks. It detects motion or vibrations in water. The shark can sense frequencies in the range of 25 to 50 Hz.

For more info(wiki link)-

±± Declined ±± Want to summon sharks, make a Kisame bio.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enzup

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Shinigami Reaper (japanese/english name is same for this sword)
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The sword was made by ancient priests of hell and heaven at a sacred place by using hairs, bones, skin, blood and senses of a living shinigami himself which gave the sword life and transforming ability. The sword was named after the shinigami. And it is believed that the shinigami is living in the form of sword now.
The size of the sword is very big. The hilt itself is of 2m height, and the blade is of 3m height making a total length of 5m, and its cross guard is of 1m length, while the blade is of half meter. It is a double-edged sword. And have a little curvature in the edge part and pointed on front. The sword is quite thick but the whole blade is covered with the hairs of shinigami which are sharper than diamond, which gives it ablity to cut and slice through any solid. All of its senses are almost covered with hairs on blade, It also have a very long chain tied to pommel part. The blade is bloody red in colour which is supposed to be the blood of millions of people killed by it and of shinigami himself. It also has 2 black strips originating from the rain guard to some extent on blade, and it was supposed to be the curse of people died from it. Its original weight is 1 ton but only for Enzup its 1 kg.

Abilities:
-This sword is indestructible and have high amount of chakra.
-It has life of its own just like samehada and thus it can react on its own when required.
-It can cut and slice through anything solid just like butter.
-When Chakra is passed to the sword, then the chain remains the same but the sword transforms to |Fire- Phoenix|, |Water-Shark|, |Earth- Dragon|, |Lightning- Snakes|, |Wind- Porcupine|

Restrictions:
-Passing any chakra to the sword, counts as a move, which is equivalent to S-rank Offense/Defense/Supplementary.
-Can channel chakra to the sword only once per turn. Can't transform to same animal 2 times in a row.
-The sword can only transform in the animals listed above, and only when user passes chakra to it, not on its own.
-If user gets hit by a jutsu while holding this sword, then he will receive an addition of +20 damage points.
-The sword can only be wielded by Enzup. If someone else even touches the sword or any part of it, then it will paralyze him completely unless he drops it.
The sword SOMEWHAT looks like this

-Since it will be having life of its own so it will require chakra of its own. Changed the word from "enormous" to "high" amount of chakra. Also I am planning on making jutsus of sword, so it'll need some chakra.

-Added a line where it states that how it got life. Also, don't think that hairs and skin are too soft so how can sword be indestructible. Its b'coz strength of hairs and skin differs from specie to specie. Like horse's hairs are as sharp as pin.. rhino's skin..etc etc. (just reminding :p)

-No it can't cut through jutsus of water, wind, lightning and fire. As they are not SOLID, but that of Earth. Also what if someone tries to cut water with a sword? water can't be cut, sword will just pass through water. Same goes for fire, wind and lightning. And bout earth I believe there are not much earth jutsus which can be cut, as MOST of them takes place below us. Added a sentence about it. Also it can't cut through mountains, sometimes size also matters. Like a bullet is meant to kill a living being, so it can kill a human, but what about a dinosaur.

-To be true, I added the transforming ability for fun in RP. But I really want it. Also I may create future jutsus, like when sword is in the form of porcupine (wind), then it can shoot spikes from its body or something like that (didn't thought of it much)

-Blade/Sword can't perform any S-Ranked jutsus as of now, as I stated above, I will create jutsus in future if this CW gets approved. And on basis of Rank I will limit the usage of jutsus. And if you're talking about transformation part itself, then there is already a restriction about its limit that it can only be done only once every turn.

-1 punch doesn't hurt much, but punches many times can lead to hospital.lol.. Changed it to +20. Also its not that like I am punched or something. I mean its not like just 10 DP, or 20 DP. Because I am just not getting only 10 or 20 damage. I am getting plus20 damage to any jutsu which is used on me. Like A-Rank (60 DP) when hits me, I will receive (60 + 20 = 80) equivalent to S-rank. Here this +20 DP worked as an A-Rank, coz it turned my enemy's A-Rank to S-Rank (A-Rank + A-Rank = S-Rank). Means here this +20 will be equal to the rank of the jutsu which my opponent uses on me.

-I added the paralyzation part so that even if someone kills me in a battle with killing/stealing allowed, then he can't steal my CW even if he wants to, coz my sword will paralyze him, forcing him to drop it.

I hope I cleared what sword can do. Also the main abilities will be its future jutsus which I will make in future. And I also hope that I've explained well, and if not then plz tell me on which part(s) I should focus more. And about the history part, I removed my whole history :( And replced it with suitable and small history which explains why sword have life of its own. And yes I will add my previous sword's history to my bio.

±± Leaving for Scary ±± Just a reminder though, that you can't pick who checks your cjs. Avoid doing such things in the future.

Declined.

Some parts are still too ambiguous and you have too many abilities rolled into one sword. Since you want the transformations to be the main ability, get rid of the paralysis part completely. You need to put a set limit on how much chakra is in the sword, and I'm talking numbers, not words "enourmous" and "high" which have varying amounts based on peoples opinion (that substitution irritated me because you didnt change aything. you might as well have put a troll face on it). Take the whole "can cut through anything solid like butter" out. Its too ambiguous still and will lead to misuse. Word to the wise, dont put too many powers into it or it will be DNR'ed. Right now the sword is resembling more of a bypass for a custom summon, which I would not allow.
Shinigami Reaper (japanese/english name is same for this sword)
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: N/A (+10 to kenjutsu)
Description: The sword was made by ancient priests of hell and heaven at a sacred place by using hairs, bones, skin, blood and senses of a living shinigami himself which gave the sword life and transforming ability. The sword was named after the shinigami. And it is believed that the shinigami is living in the form of sword now.
The size of the sword is very big. The hilt itself is of 2m height, and the blade is of 3m height making a total length of 5m, and its cross guard is of 1m length, while the blade is of half meter. It is a double-edged sword. And have a little curvature in the edge part and pointed on front. The sword is quite thick but the whole blade is covered with the hairs of shinigami which are very sharp, sharper than normal katana. All of its senses are almost covered with hairs on blade. It also have a very long chain tied to pommel part. The blade is bloody red in colour which is supposed to be the blood of millions of people killed by it and of shinigami himself. It also has 2 black strips originating from the rain guard to some extent on blade, and it was supposed to be the curse of people died from it. Its original weight is 1 ton but only for Enzup its 1 kg.

Abilities:
-This sword is indestructible and have Kage Ranked chakra (1400 chakra points)
-It has life of its own just like samehada and thus it can react on its own when required.
-When Chakra is passed to the sword, then the chain remains the same but the sword transforms to |Fire- Phoenix|, |Water-Shark|, |Earth- Dragon|, |Lightning- Snakes|, |Wind- Porcupine|

Restrictions:
-Passing any chakra to the sword, counts as a move, which is equivalent to S-rank Offense/Defense/Supplementary.
-Can channel chakra to the sword only once per turn. Can't transform to same animal 2 times in a row.
-The sword can only transform in the animals listed above, and only when user passes chakra to it, not on its own.
-If user gets hit by a jutsu while holding this sword, then he will receive an addition of +20 damage points.
-The sword only listens to Enzup.
The sword SOMEWHAT looks like this

Completely removed the paralysis part. Added chakra in numbers. Removed the ability to cut and slice through solid. Added small parts in Bold.
Anything else of which I should take care sir ^_^

±± Declined ±± Define the animals, how long they last, what can they do, etc etc. It transforms into a phoenix with fire....ok...and? Also the part about one ton and what not, remove it. Takte the chakra of it completely out. Even if it has chakra and is a living sending thing, no need to compare it to ninja, otherwise it becomes also vulnerable to Genjutsu and other effects. Add a note stating clearly that this sword can't sense chakra.

Chakra Cost: 20
Description: Just while using the technique "Stone Golem or Great Stone Golem", user adds more of his earth chakra and concentrates it on golem's back, and thus when golem is expelled from the user's mouth, it already has two giant wings of earth emerging out of his back, giving it ability to fly.
Note: -Can only be used in conjuction with "Stone Golem or Great Stone Golem" techniques.
-Can also be used after expelling golem.
-Golem can carry atmost 2 people at a time on his back.
-Can only be taught by Enzup.

±± Declined ±± Do not resubmit.

Range: Short - Mid
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90 (-Death of user-)
Description: This forbidden technique requires sacrifice and a lot of lightning and fire chakra. So user stands still and then starts concentrating his lightning and fire chakra in his stomach in a small ball. He keeps on concentrating the chakra for some time, and once tremendous amount of chakra is concentrated in the stomach, user makes Tiger handseal and says "baku" and as the moment he says "baku", the ball inside the user's stomach expands instantly turning into a giant sphere and thus user explodes. The sphere envelopes everyone and everything within 10m radius (mid-range). The impact of the explosion is that great that everything is turned into ash within range.
Note: -For concentrating chakra in stomach, user must stand still for 3 seconds. In this period of time, he can't move, or do anything.
-Can only be used if user hasn't used any lightning or fire move in his previous turn.
-Can only be used if user hasn't used any S-Rank or above technique in previous turn.
-If user explodes and opponent gets caught in it, then the match would result in draw.
-Can only be used by Enzup.

±± Declined ±± Op. Also, this makes it so that it provides easy draws or wins even if you die.

Lucifer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Resubmitting; I've changed the name of the weapon, hopefully it's better now.

(Goddo Sureiā) ♠ The God Slayer
Chakra cost: 40 (+5 for the kenjutsu boost.)
Damage Points: 80
Description: The Goddo Sureiā, this name was given to the holy lance that has been said to have pierced Rikudou Sennin himself in his left side of his rib cage, that's why it gained the holy name. This spear was found later in the holy mountains of Iwagakure sealed away in an shrine, it was found by, Lucifer Tepes also known as "The Red Phantom", but the spear was in a bad shape so Lucifer, re-forged the two headed spear by coating it with a special materials. Very rare minirals found only in the mountains of Iwagakure, it gained a very bright silver color. The spear itself is indestructible, meaning it can't be melted, making it quite effective in blocking and deflecting incoming attacks from basic weapons. Anything above a B-Ranked attacks would hit the two headed spear out of the users hands, but the weapon itself can not block elemental attacks. The specialty of God Slayer is that it conducts the basic five chakras on the rank of the spear, this is very handy when fighting a waepon battle in short range, the user can partially coat the spear with the desired element. Meaning whatever the spear cuts or touches petrifys and turns into that particulair element that it was conducting. The elements increases the damage of basic kenjutsu by +10 more damage. The God Slayer only recognizes Lucifer Tepes as its master.

Goddo Sureiā;

♦ Note: This spear can only be used once per battle.
♦ Note: The Goddo Sureiā can only be used by Lucifer.
♦ Note: The Goddo Sureiā can only be used for five turns per battle.
♦ Note: Every turn that Slayer is used counts towards one of the users 3 moves.
♦ Note: The user must have mastered the basic five elements inorder to use Goddo Sureiā.
♦ Note: The user must have mastered the required elements inorder to use Lancia de Goddo Sureiā.
Resubmitting

I completely forgot about this, i edited a few things and changed the name to blutsauger, meaning blood sucker, also changed the weapon to a japanese long sword, and removed the rank stuff.

(Burutsusagaru) - Blutsauger
Chakra cost: 40 (+5 for the kenjutsu boost.)
Damage Points: 80
Description: Blutsauger, this name was given to the holy sword that has been said to have pierced Rikudou Sennin himself in his left side of his rib cage thus gaining the name blut-sucker absorbing some of his blood, that's why it gained the holy name. This sword was found later in the holy mountains of Iwagakure sealed away in an sacred shrine, it was found by, Lucifer a shinobi from Iwagakure, but the sword was in terrible condition so Lucifer, re-forged the long sword by coating it with a special materials. Very rare minirals found only in the mountains of Iwagakure, the blade gained a highly silverly color almost blinding, and the hilt is red with sacred golden colored markings on it and a red ribbon tied on the top, the sword guard is golden, lucifer also remade the sheat with the same rare material, with the sheat being completly black covered in golden markings and three ribbons tied to it. The sword itself is indestructible, making it quite effective in blocking and deflecting incoming attacks from basic weapons. Anything above a B-Ranked attacks would hit Blutsauger out of the users hands, but the weapon itself can not block elemental attacks. The specialty of Blutensauger is that it conducts the basic five chakras of the spear, this is very handy when fighting a weapon battle in short range, the user can coat the sword with the desired element. Meaning whatever the spear cuts or touches petrifys and turns into that particulair element that it was conducting. (For example if channeled my suiton chakra into the blade and cut a random object it will turn into water). The elements increases the damage of basic kenjutsu by +10 more damage. Blutsauger only recognizes Lucifer as its master. Blutsauger is very heavy to the point that dropping it flat on the ground would leave a slight indentation on the ground, allowing only Lucifer to wield Blutsauger.

Blutsauger;

♦ Note: Blutsauger can only be used by Lucifer.
♦ Note: The user can use Blutsauger only once per turn.
♦ Note: Every move that Blutsauger uses counts as one of the users 3 moves.
♦ Note: The user must have mastered the required elements inorder to use Blutsauger.

±± Declined ±± If you are resubmitting something you need to bold EVERY change. Also, plenty of infusable swords already, don't you think?

Lucifer said:
(Raiton/Katon: Kaosu) - Lightning/Fire Release: Chaos
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Damage: 80
Description: The user focuses a large quantity of raiton chakra into his/her dominant palm and uses nature manipulation to form into the form of a large four pointed shuriken around their dominant hand. Due to the intensity of the lighting chakra the shuriken is visibly much darker almost black in colour. Then the user switches to their highly focused katon chakra channeling it into the four pointed black shuriken and giving it a crimson border. The user throws the lightning shuriken and once it comes into contact with the target it disperses and surrounds the target in a layer of lightning, electrocuting them in the process. And on impact it also releases a surge of katon chakra, coiled around the lightning. Due to the enhanced form of the attack the target gets burned by the fire and shocked by the lightning.

Appearance;

♦ Note: This jutsu can only be taught by Lucifer.
♦ Note: This jutsu can only be used twice per battle.
♦ Note: The user cannot peform any lightning/fire technique's the next turns.
♦ Note: This jutsu counts as two of the users moves as it's an elemental combo.

±± Declined ±± Two elemental chakras? Were did the fire come from? It appears in the end... Also, you already know that to use 2 elemental chakras at the same time you need Yin/yang training.
Resubmitting

I removed the fire element..

(Raiton: Kaosu) - Lightning Release: Chaos
Description: The user focuses a large quantity of raiton chakra into his dominant palm and uses nature manipulation to form into the form of a large four pointed shuriken around their dominant hand. Due to the intensity of the lighting chakra the shuriken is visibly much darker almost black in colour. Gaining a sinister color a crimsonly border, due to the raw intensity. The user than throws the lightning shuriken and once it comes into contact with the target it creates a localized lightning explosion that encompasses Short-Range around. Due to the enhanced form of lighting used to create the technique, the target may receive first degree burns around their body as a side effect.

Appearance;

♦ Note: This jutsu can only be taught by Lucifer.
♦ Note: This jutsu can only be used twice per battle.
♦ Note: The user can't perform any lightning jutsu for one turn after this jutsu is used.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

±± Approved ±± Edited

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Raiton |Deido Ayatsuri) Lightning Release |Arrow Shower Discharge
Type:Offensive
Range:Short-Long
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user utilizes their raiton chakra causing a large portal to open up on the battle field, then dozens upon hundreds of "lightning arrows" spring forth from the hole travelling in the direction which the portal is facing, the lightning arrows shooting forth from the designated portal, and being fairly hard to avoid due to the numerous amount of arrows covering a wide expanse. The user by clicking their fingers can cause the arrows to explode one after another in quick sucsession in a eletrical discharge of energy. The user can slightly alter the trajectry cause of the fleet of arrows as they travel by preforming hand gestures and movements.
~No Raiton jutsu for the rest of the turn.

(Raiton| Gekido Ikazuchi) Lightning Release| Raging Thunder

Type:Offensive
Description: The user generates and focuses a large amount of Raiton chakra in the air above them, causing a pulsating orb of lightning to appear several dozen meters above them. The orb then begins to frantically emit lightning bolts that rain down on the battle field and the surronding area the lightning bolts aimed randomly and being extremely abundant before it finally uses up its entire mass and disperses, as such it would be nigh on impossible to avoid all of the lightning bolts. The user can however designate selected areas on which the lightning bolts do not rain. The orb can also blind a opponent if they were to look directly into it.
~Can only be used 1x
~No other Raiton jutsu for the rest of the turn.
~The user is left slightly drained of chakra afterwards.

(Raiton Nankinhanabi) Lightning Release | Fire Cracker
Type:Supplementry
Damage:N/A
Description: The user wears gloves of a material that naturally generates static electricity or even a spark of some sort when friction is applied. The user then while wearing the gloves, clicks their fingers, generating friction while applying a quick short burst of chakra, this results in a spark(s) being created anywhere on the battlefield. The spark can be used to light highly flamable things such as oil, magnesium, and other metals or gases. The spark however is nigh on useless offensively as it would simply resemble that of a natural static shock albeit slightly hotter. It would also fail to damage/ignite, anything that contains a level of moisture, for instance grass with dew resting on it. This technique is executed extremely quickly.
-Creating a spark does not count as one of the three jutsu's, however the technique itself must be posted either in the users bio or at the start of the battle.
-The user can only generate one set of sparks per turn, however several sparks(5) can be generated at once, albeit they must be spaced out for the technique to actually work.
-The user must click their fingers to generate a spark.
-The user must be wearing some kind of gloves for the technique to work.

±± All Declined ±± Don't resubmit the first two. Last one: were did these gloves come from? This seems like a mix between a CW and a CJ

The Seven-Scaled boy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Futon/Genjutsu: Kaze rastf-ul Ningyo) - Wind release/Illusionary technique: Lust-ful Wind Mermaids
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Damage Points: (Variable, depending on contact with the mermaid)
Description: The user will perform a row of 5 handseals while molding his futon chakra with a portion of his disruptive yin chakra (the basis of genjutsu). Upon hitting the last handseal the user will release that combination of chakra into the air surrounding the opponent creating 5 feminine figures of cutting wind currents with piercing, lime green lights in the line of their eyes. If the opponent sees the light , he'll be trapped in a illusion of A-rank power of deep adimration and attraction (Just like manipulating the senses to make somebody fear or suffer upon sight, this manipulates the senses to please the eyes and cheat the brain) towards those figures, rendering him unable to hurt them and making him allured to them. The mermaids will then seek contact with the opponent and, in doing so, will slice him with their hands and bodies. The trick here is that the wind currents generating the mermaids are invisible ,while on movment, to the naked eye or unexpirienced chakra sensing and, the only visible point is the green lights.
Notes: Can only create 5 mermaids at much, onle once per battle and each of them can block A-rank or below fire/water/lightning at their own cost.
Notes: No wind jutsus the same turn after its usage, nor for the next turn.
Notes: No genjutsu B-rank or above for the next turn.
Notes: The user is only able (unless having proper yin-yang training) to perform one other move on the same turn after its usage.

±± Declined ±± Wind and Yin chakra at the same time requires Yin/Yang mastery at least. This is very Oped as it stands

(Magen: Cosumos gyoushi) - Demonic Illusion: Stare of the Cosmos
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Damage Points: 80 (mental strain)
Description: The user ,upon being hit with a genjutsu and him becoming aware of it, will forcible mold his chakra and release it to counter the illusion and make the opponent see various viral-looking flesh orbs with a single eye at their centre. Those eyes stare down on the opponent and bind him in place as they keep staring onto his soul. Knwoing of the opponent's evil intentions, they'll begin to glow and begin to make remorse shoot from them, expressed in violet beams of light which pierce and burn through the opponent.
Notes: Can only be used twice per battle, only when under and illusion of which the user has awareness off.
Notes: Only two jutsu next turn.
Notes: No genjutsu for 3 turns.

±± Approved ±±

(Hachimon: Kyomon: Rozan Hyaku Ryū Ha) - Eight Gates: Gate of Wonder: One hundred Raising dragons
Chakra: N/A
Description: After Opening the seventh gate, the user will begin a barrage of punches which will , as shown with daytime tiger a technique also used while in 7th gate, manifest as an intense air pressure blast but in shape of lung dragons. The user will bombard the opponent with punches which will make the dragons come from every direction aiming to crush the opponent under their tremendous force, capable of tunneling through the ground and ravaging it leaving, deep craters (around 2 meters) in their wake. Thanks to the user's greenish sweat, the dragons will seemingly take green color appearing even more realistic. Notes: Can only be used once per battle.
Notes: No Eight Inner gates Techniques the next turn.
Notes: The speed of the dragons is tremendous, comparable to the speed of daytime tiger, but with less time of acting since the technique does not use decompression of air but it's striking capacities.

Removed the elemental ability of the dragons.

±± Declined ±± When resubmitting you need to post the quote to the original submission and bold the changes made.

Reactions: Enzup

Troyard

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Kuchiyose no jutsu:Aokakesu: Hun
Type: Summoning
Range: Short - Long
Damage Points: n/a
Description: The user bites his thumb, and begins to slams both of his hands onto the ground to call forth Hun the younger brother of the boss of the Blue Jays. Hun is around half the size of Gamabunta, and can travel up to 100 miles per hour. What makes him unique is his incredible manipulation of the fire affinity, from his birth he was training continuously to try and surpass his brother. He trained every day and after 5 years of training he is very skillful in using the firer element. Therefore he can use the fire element up to B-rank techniques without the use of hand seals, in order to perform the fire techniques. . Using his immensely speed he can create a S-Rank fire whirl pool when he focuses his fire chakra through his beak and spins rapidly . He also has thick blue, white, and black feathers that makes him immune to water techniques from B-rank and below. Whenever Hun performs a firer technique it gets enhanced by +10 additional damage points due to him using more chakra in order to perform the firer technique required.

- Can only be summoned once per battle
- Stays on the field for 4 turns
- He can still fly after going through fire since he covers his body with Fire chakra which results in his wings not getting burned, and allowing him to go the fire safely.
-He can only go through fire 3 timesbefore he goes poof
-Going through fire counts as 1 of users jutsu
- Must have signed the Blue Jay contract
- Can only be taught by Minato491
Resubmitting
Kuchiyose no jutsu:Aokakesu: Hun
Type: Summoning
Damage Points: n/a
Description: The user bites his thumb, and begins to slams both of his hands onto the ground to call forth Hun the younger brother of the boss of the Blue Jays. Hun is around half the size of Gamabunta, and can travel up to 100 miles per hour. What makes him unique is his incredible manipulation of the fire affinity, from his birth he was training continuously to try and surpass his brother. He trained every day and after 5 years of training he is very skillful in using the firer element. Therefore he can use the fire element up to B-rank techniques without the use of hand seals, in order to perform the fire techniques. . Using his immensely speed he can create a S-Rank fire whirl pool when he focuses his fire chakra through his beak and spins rapidly . He also has thick blue, white, and black feathers that makes him immune to water techniques from B-rank and below. Whenever Hun performs a firer technique it gets enhanced by +10 additional damage points due to him using more chakra in order to perform the firer technique required.

- Can only be summoned once per battle
- Stays on the field for 4 turns
- He can still fly after going through fire since he covers his body with Fire chakra which results in his wings not getting burned, and allowing him to go the fire safely.
-He can only go through fire 3 timesbefore he goes poof
-Going through fire counts as 1 of users jutsu
- Must have signed the Blue Jay contract
- Can only be taught by Minato491

Proof of contract approval was given ownership by toshiro:

±± Declined ±± Too many things going on. He can use up to B-Rank fire techniques, ok. He can engulf himself in flames, spin and produce a large typhon of fire as he travels, ok if only a set number of times. However, him doing this while being 50 meters tall (gamabunta is 100 meters tall, half the size...you get the math) makes it so that he produces a 50 meter wide and high typhon of fire...Too big to have this ability. Also 100 miles per hour is too much. Resistant to B-Rank water and fire? Too much. Basically tone this summoning down. Also, why is the range Short-Long?

Lord Snow

Legendary
Kin
17💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Katon: Five Majestic Horsemen
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 40
Description: The user makes the Horse handseal, while doing so, they gather an enormous amount of Katon chakra molding it in their stomach. They then channel all that chakra to their mouth focusing it there and take a deep breathe. They will then bump both fist together five times breathing out five fire orbs. Using shape manipulation, these five orbs will turn into men on horse that's made out of fire. The user can use the five horsemen to defend or attack and they move at the same speed as an average running horse. Whenever the horsemen comes into contact with something, they will turn into a flaming vortex that wraps around the object and burns like a flaming inferno.

Note- Can only be used 2 times per battle.
Note- Can't use any A-rank or higher Katon jutsus in the same turn
Note- Can only be taught and learnt fro ~Jellal.F~
Note- Need to have completed Katon training

±± Approved ±±

Raiton: The Dancing Billion Leafs
Description: The user makes the Rat and Tiger handseals. While doing so, they will gather up and enormous amount of Raiton chakra. The user will then convert all that chakra into electricity and release it from their body. Doing so, they will use shape manipulation to make the electricity into a billion leafs that's sharp as a razor. The user can now manipulate the electric leafs to attack and defend themselves. The sharpness of the leafs makes them able to shred a target on contact while their inherent Raiton chakra makes them able to paralyze on contact for a brief moment

Note- Can only be used 2 times per batle
Note- Can't use any A-rank or higher Raiton jutsu in same turn
Note- Can only be taught and learnt from~Jellal.F~
Note- Need to have completed Raiton training

±± Approved ±±

The Great Sword Of Gondorah
Damage: 80 (+10 when covered in blue fire)
Description: The great sword was made in the hot lava in mount Gondor by a great wizard. He made the sword out of meteor rock by melting it with the hot lava and adding titanium to it. The great sword is indestructable and has the ability to make/release fire from it. The fire is no ordinary fire though, it is blue fire and it is more stronger than normal fire. When the great sword is surrounded by the blue fire, it begins to vibrate and make a soft whistleing sound. The sword being surrounded by blue fire enhances its abilities and ignites anything it comes into contact with. Another great ability of the sword is its ability to allow someone to counter/defend of powerful katon jutsu.

Note- Can only be used by Jellal
Note- Can only use up to A-rank fire jutsus
Note- When the sword is covered in blue flames, it counts as 1 turn
Note- Can defend of up to S-rank katon jutsus, but not the other elements.

±± Declined ±± This is the same as many other infusable fire swords out there...

Lysander

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(subeta odon) Sword of odon
Chakra:40 Chakra
Damage: 80 Damage
Description:This weapon is the only one of its kind in the world and is made of a mixture of carbon nanotube and metal.The abilty of this sword grants the user to have a direct link to the sword making them being able to store some of there chakra in a certain point of the sword.If the sword is 10 meters away the user channels chakra into there hand which reacts with the chakra previously stored in the sword making the sword fly towards the user.Another ability of this sword is that it is incredibly heavy to anybody who holds is but the wielder.The sword its self has special seals on which when touched by anybody's else chakra the swords reacts and increases weight so much the person with the foreign chakra couldn't stand up while holding the sword.The last ability of this sword is its ability to release lightning chakra from the sword and also take in lightning chakra up to a rank.
Note:Anybody can wield the sword but due to the increase in weight they physicaly cant use it.
Note:Releasing lightning from the sword counts as one of the three moves.
Note:Drawing in a lightning attack counts as one of the three moves
Note:Drawing in lightning from a attack can only be done three times a battle.
Note:Reacting your chakra with the sword to make the sword come to you can only be done once per battle.
Picture of the sword The circle is the stored chakra.

±± Declined ±± As i said, infusable swords have been done countless times before...

Summoning Animal:Phoenix
Scroll Owner:Foxnaruto
Summoning Boss if existing:N/A
Description and Background: A phoenix is a bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet.They are sacred fire birds. It has a 500 to 1000 year life-cycle, near the end of which it builds itself a nest of twigs that then ignites; both nest and bird burn fiercely and are reduced to ashes, from which a new, young phoenix or phoenix egg arises, reborn anew to live again.Originally, the phoenix was identified by the Egyptians as a stork or heron-like bird called a benu, known from the Book of the Dead and other Egyptian texts as one of the sacred symbols of worship at Heliopolis, closely associated with the rising sun and the Egyptian sun-god Ra.

Feel free to edit any of these jutsu

±± Declined ±± No mythical animals

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Ranton: Shinjouran) Storm Release: Body of Storm
Damage points: N/A (+1 Rank Ranton | +5 Taijutsu)
Description: The user will push all of his Ranton based Chakra out of his body forming a bright aura around the user. This aura takes shape of Ancient Battle Armor that is semi-transparent. This drastically increases the users ability to use Storm Element, allowing the user to use stronger Storm based techniques then normal. Because of the Ranton Armor the user is able to achieve greater speed in similar fashion to "Raiton Armor", however this only allows the user +8 to their speed, instead of the +20 Raiton would allow. Thanks to the speed gained by the Ranton Taijutsu becomes more efficient. Ranton Armor seems like an excellent technique but because of output of Ranton, the user can only use Ranton based Jutsu and Taijutsu during this mode, upon deactivation of this mode the user will feel totally drain. As a side effect, the user will feel dizzy and move at half speed because of the lack of chakra and the strain on their body.
Notes:
-Last 5 turns.
-Can only be used once per battle.
-Only Ranton and Taijutsu during this Mode.
-User moves at half speed for 2 turns after Jutsu.
-No S-ranks for two turns after this Jutsu.
-No Ranton Rest of Battle after this mode is deactivated.
-This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent

~Pending~ Need another Mod's opinion. I'm not fond of Raiton Shroud copies, but it's adequately restricted.

±± Declined ±± No speed chart references. Also, we generally don't approve copies of cannon techniques that are this powerful as the one you are basing this one in. Resubmit and Izuna or Roku will have the last word.
(Ranton: Shinjouran) Storm Release: Body of Storm
Damage points: N/A (+10 Ranton | +5 Taijutsu)
Description: The user will push all of his Ranton based Chakra out of his body forming a bright aura around the user. This aura takes shape of Ancient Battle Armor that is semi-transparent. This drastically increases the users ability to use Storm Element, allowing the user to use stronger Storm based techniques then normal. Because of the Ranton Armor the user is able to achieve greater speed in similar fashion to "Raiton Armor", however this only allows the user to move at half speed compared to "Raiton Armor". Thanks to the speed gained by this technique, Taijutsu becomes more efficient. Not only allowing for faster delivery of Taijutsu, but an increase in strength as well. Ranton Armor seems like an excellent technique, but it has it's drawbacks. The amount of output needed for the Ranton makes it impassable for the user to use other element bases, the user can only use Ranton based Ninjutsu and Taijutsu during this mode. Upon deactivation of this mode the user will feel totally drain. As a side effect, the user will feel dizzy and move at half their normal speed because of the lack of chakra and the strain on the users body.
Notes:
-Last 5 turns.
-Can only be used once per battle.
-Only Ranton and Taijutsu during this Mode.
-User moves at half speed for 2 turns after Jutsu.
-No S-ranks for two turns after this Jutsu.
-No Ranton Rest of Battle after this mode is deactivated.
-This Jutsu can only be taught by Serpent

~Approved~

=======
New Submissions:
=======

(Ranton: Jūrokuchū Shibari) Storm Release: Sixteen-Pillar Bind
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: After performing the needed hand seals Serpent > Monkey > Rat > Tiger the user will create sixteen bright giant pillars of storm energy, which form a giant oven, trapping the target(s). Inside the target will be shocked by Raiton and blinded by the light produced from the storm energy. As the Raiton dranes out of the pillars, the pillars will dim down and revert into water as they crash down onto the target(s) crushing them.
Note:
-Can only be used once per battle
-Can only be taught by Serpent

±± Declined ±± Do Not Resubmit

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Red Oak Bone-breaker
Type: Weapon (Curved Bo Staff)
Chakra Cost: N/A (20 when suiton charka is being channeled through it)
Damage Points: 40 without suiton charka (80 with)
Description: Red Oak Bone-breaker is a curved Bo staff made from wood that has been completely immersed in water for almost a century. During that time the wood developed special properties, becoming semi-permeable, allowing it to hold, absorb and retain a finite amount of water (about two liters). As the staff absorbs water it becomes larger in circumference and diameter, as well as weight, causing more damage to be sustained if hit. It also becomes more difficult for the wielder to use for these same reasons. The staff is 6 feet long; towards the ends there is a slight curve of about 10 cm. Without any moisture present the staff only weighs 2 pounds, at maximum it weighs 10 pounds. Without any moisture present it's diameter is only 2 inches, at maximum it's diameter is 1 foot.
Note: Red Oak Bone-breaker can absorb moisture from the air.
Note: Red Oak Bone-breaker can absorb water from Suiton style jutsu C-rank and below which counts as a move
Note: Red Oak Bone-breaker can only be used by AntiHero

±± Approved ±±

(Suiton: Oonami Konami)- Water Style: Big Wave, small wave
Type: Attack
Range: Short- Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user creates two layers of water charka, one dense layer in their mouth, and regular layer in their throat. Once released, the first wave crashes into an opponent causing internal damage upon impact, the user rides or hides in the second wave but this cannot be seen as the first wave blocks the opponent’s view. Allowing the user to remain hidden and follow up with an attack or jutsu.
Note: Can only use B-rank and below water jutsu as follow up attack.
Note: Can only be used/taught by AntiHero.

±± Declined ±± Similar technique exists

(Suiton: Kyuutai Tsunami)- Water Style: Orb of Tsunami
Description: After performing seven hands, the user concentrates their chakra on the moisture around them creating a large orb of water above their head. The orb can then be used as a water source for jutsu or be used to absorb an opponent’s water jutsu.
Note Can only be taught by AntiHero.
Note: Can only use water jutsu as long as this jutsu is active.

(If you must re-work or edit these submissions please do so. Thank you...)

±± Declined ±± Similar technique exists

-Haku Yuki-

Supreme
Kin
59💸
Kumi
1,030💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

new cycle

Shakuton yakekoge ami ( scorch release scorch net )
Range: short-mid ( forming range) long ( how far it can reach)
Chakra Cost:30
Description: Similar to streaming murder the user will form 7 scorch orbs. They will be formed any where within mid range and sent flying towards the enemy upon making 3 hand seals ( dog rat tiger) the scorch orbs will connect to each other and form a net which will wrap around the first object it touches, if it touch a human being it will evaporate the water in them making it hard to preform A rank water for 3 turns. note: can be done with out the 3 hand seals to be used as it comes like normal scorch orbs.
note: can only be used twice.
note: no scorch jutsu next turn.

±± Declined ±± You should read Scorch Release's information on the Bio rules section. This makes no sense what so ever.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(Suiton | Sono ichi izure denka Mizu ) Water Style | The ones who charge on Water
Description:
If the user or the intended target is on the water or on a wet area (i.e. after a strong water technique was used) then this technique can be done. The user will preform one handseal and then release their water chakra in the water or damp ground, they will mold the chakra in the water to rise up 4 watery-type warriors. As the water rises up they begin to move to where the user wishes. These warriors are the same size as the average person, they move as fast as the user but they're unable to preform any jutsu. These warriors carry swords, hammers, spears, and shields (up to the user). These weapons are very concentrated and can be used to slice, cut, stab, block. When a warrior is destroyed they blow up and spray water everywhere in about a 10 foot radius, normally this would do nothing but get the target wet but if the warriors are infused with lightning from a separate technique then if they blow up and if they get water on them then the target will be paralyzed for a few seconds.

Restrictions
- Can only move up to mid-range from the user
- Warriors can attack all together/in a formation/ in all directions separately
- Must have mastered Suiton training and be at least Sannin rank
- Only usable/trainable by Coyote
- Usable 3 times

±± Approved ±±

(Ranton | Sono Shinsei Arashi ) Storm Release | The True Tempest
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra: 50
Damage: 90
Description:
One of the strongest Ranton techniques known to the clan. The user will preform a series of 4 handseals, once released the user will rise up slightly up the ground with their arms both rises up horizontally. The most noticeable feature that effects the users body is how both their eyes turn white as winter, though they can still see. During this time the sky turns dark with storm clouds and bright lights appear around the user. Suddenly the user is completely surrounded by storm clouds. The cloud turn a blindly gold and then hundreds and hundreds beams of lights emit from the user surrounding clouds. The beams are 360 degrees and are launched like missiles across the battlefield. The beams go high into the sky and drop down as well as other beams are horizontal above the ground. These beams rain down all over behind, in front, the right, to the left of a target as well as being able to destroy most of the ground.

Restrictions
- Only usable by a Ranton user
- Unable to use Storm and lightning techniques for 2 turns
- Unable to use water techniques for 1 turn
- The user can only use B-rank and below for 1 turn
- Only usable/trainable by Coyote
- Usable only once

±± Approved ±±

I'm the owner of the Coyote contract and a signer of the Gulls contract. the Gulls contract is the one I'm dropping from.

Summoning Animal: Sea Snails
Scroll Owner: Coyote
Summoning Boss if existing: Snivellus
Other Summoning Animals tied to contract:
Beauregard
Meteor
Bernard St Giles
Shelby
Cargo
Description and Background:
Sea snails are commonly known as those slow moving creatures with a coiled shell. They are found living in a variety of locations such as deserts, ditches and even the deep sea. Marine snails take up the majority population of the snail family and they can often be found in fresh water in addition to salt water.

Sea snails are considered herbivores, however, some are omnivores. Plants, fruit and bark are common choices but algae is the most popular source of nutrients however, some will feed on other small animals. Sea snails do have teeth but not your common perception of what teeth look like. They technically have radulas which are very hard, ribbon looking organs that have tiny rows of teeth on them. Some will only have a few teeth while other snails have thousands. As the teeth wear down, new ones are produced. They do not exactly chew their food but rather grind and tear it. Sea snails are often popular in aquariums as an accessory to eat debris from the sides of tanks.

They travel by using their “foot” which is actually a muscular organ that is long and is spread underneath the body of the sea snail. The snail is able to move forward by making a sort of ripping motion using its foot. When it moves, the snail leaves behind a bit of a slime, which coats the area that the snail is trying to move along on. If you watch a snail on a dry surface, you can see that it leaves a trail of slime behind it. Seas snails are very slow moving creatures and could spend the better part of a day just trying to travel across your yard.

The eyes of the sea snail can be found at the base of one pair of tentacles, however, some other species of snails don't even have eyes at all. They breathe through gills or sometimes through a thin tissue layer called the mantle that wraps round the body of the snail like an envelope. Sea snails use their gills like a fish would to retrieve oxygen out of the water. The gills are found in the cavity of the mantle.

Although sea snails have predators, it is not likely for them to be eaten due to their hard exterior shell. The snail can protect itself easily by withdrawing its body behind the operculum that works like a trap door. Sea snails can actually increase their shell size by using calcium carbonate located in the sea water. The calcium carbonate is deposited onto the edge of the shell.

Due to the slow characteristics of a sea snail, their name is often associated with being a symbol related to laziness. A verse in Psalms from the bible refers the use of snail slime as being a metaphorical punishment. In ancient times snails signified when it was time to harvest their crops and Tecceztecatl, the moon god of the Aztec wore the shell of a snail located on his back. This was a symbolization of rebirth. It is also interesting that dreaming of a snail is representation of the person having the dream. It is popular to hear people say at a “snail's pace” meaning to move slow or “snail mail”, referring to the slow mail service. So, technically this little creature has given society a symbolism of slowness and rebirth. Sea snails may move slow because that's the way their body is created to function but they are hard workers. Just moving to get to their food takes so much work, so next time you notice a snail in an aquarium feeding on algae, think about just how long it had to actually work to just clear one strip off the glass; chances are it was a whole day of work.

±± Approved ±± Interesting animal

Kryptiic

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Suiton: Taifuu Kyouten | Water Style: Typhoon Canon
Chakra: 40*
Description: The user will hold out both of their hands while gathering a large amount of Suiton chakra. Then will then create a huge typhoon of water that forms an incredibly strong and large water torrent. The technique is incredibly fast and is able to be controlled by the user. The user is able to remove their hands when freely controlling the huge torrent. The user is also capable of changing the temperature of the water making it so hot that ice is melted by it with ease. It can also be made very cold. It has so much power it washes away everything in it's path.
Note: Must be Taught by Kryptiic..
Note: Only usable twice per match
Note: Requires Master over Water
Note: No water techniques above a rank for two turns.
Note: No water source required*

13:50
~Leaving for Izuna or Scorps~

±± Declined ±± First things first, to alter its temperature you'd need addition of wind or fire chakras to lower or rise the temperature respectively. However, you can't manipulate them both at once as that is yin/yang. Also, this is basically a stronger bigger version of a cannon B-Rank water technique. Even if your wording suggests otherwise. For this to be approved you need to change a whole lot.
[RE-SUBMITTING]

Suiton: Kyouten | Water Style: Canon
Description: The user will first gather up a large amount of suiton chakra in their hands. Then, they will bring both hands together like performing a kamehameha. They will then release all the built up chakra from their hands as a large blast of water. It is easily double the size of a human and has incredible destructive force able to wash away anything in it's path. The large blast of water is capable of being freely controlled but only when the user finishes releasing the large amount of water. It can be performed with a single hand but it'd size and power decreases, becoming the size of a human and A rank in power.
Note: Must be Taught by Kryptiic..
Note: Only usable twice per match
Note: Requires Mastery over Water
Note: No water techniques above a rank for two turns.
Note: No water source required

[NEW SUBMISSIONS]

Fūton: Enchou No Sanketsu | Wind Style: Dome Of Suffocation
Damage: N/A
Description: The user releases their chakra into the air around the target and creates a compressed dome of air around the target. The domes size can be altered to fit the sizes of different targets. Within the dome no oxygen in present causing suffocation. Due to the sudden change of pressure inside the dome the opponents ears Begin to hurt and hear a loud ringing sound, causing them excruciating pain. The ringing sound can only be heard from inside the dome.
Note: Must be taught by Kryptiic..
Note: Can only be used three times per match.
Note: No wind jutsu in the same turn.

Youmei No Za Fenikkisu | Order Of The Pheonixs
Type: Offensive | Defensive
Description: The user will gather chakra of one of the basic five chakra natures. They will then use the chakra and exhale a large Pheonix from their mouth of the respective chakra nature used to create the Pheonixs. They are able to fly up to long range and are able to attack and defend enemy attacks. The Pheonixs move at fast speeds and fly above the battle field and can go as above the clouds without dispersing. Each elemental Pheonix is capable of using one attack of their own elemental affinity. The Fire Pheonix can release a large S rank beam of fire from it's mouth it the desired location, Lightning Pheonix can exhale a large S rank beam of light ig from it's mouth, Water Pheonix can release an incredible high pressured stream of water from it's mouth being equivalent to S rank, The wind Pheonix can release large blasts of wind from it's mouth equaling S Rank and the Earth Pheonix can release large globs of mud equaling S rank. It's also able to be used by a bio with a KG such as the ice Kekkai genkai.
Note: Can only be taught by Kryptiic..
Note: Can only be used twice per match.
Note: Only two Pheonixs can be present at one time.
Note: An elemental Pheonix can't be used more then once a match.
Note: Each attack used by a Pheonix counts towards the 3 jutsu a turn.
Note: Fire Pheonix can't be used for Kirin
Note: You must posses the appropriate KG to use the KG Pheonix.
Note: A Pheonix will stay in the field for 3 turns unless destroyed.

±± All Declined ±± Don't resubmit any of them. 1st and 3rd one both have many similar techniques (last one would collide with any elemental bird technique which exist in multiple elements) and 2nd is simply unapprovable

Baldy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Summoning Animal
Sting Rays
Scroll Owner
Baldy..
Other Users who have signed this contract
Toshiro - (He's going to sign it in the event this is approved and he wants his name there)
Summoning Boss if Existing
To be created upon approval

Other Summoning Animals Tied to this Contract
Kodai no mizūmi Sting Rays
Torpediniformes
Pristiformes
Rajiformes
Myliobatiformes

Origin
The Rays are from a hidden secretive and mysterious lake found in a valley within a obscured mountain range called Kodai no mizūmi, translated to Lake of Antiquity.

General Description
Batoidea is a superorder of cartilaginous fish commonly known as rays and skates, containing more than 500 described species in thirteen families. They are closely related to sharks, from which they can be distinguished by their flattened bodies, enlarged pectoral fins that are fused to the head, and gill slits that are placed on their ventral surfaces. Some species of Rays being able to naturally generate a eletrical discharge used as a self defense or offense mechanism to stun a predator or prey. While others have what could only be describe as a tail with a barbed stinger on the end, that can literally be launched, the stinger containing naturally produced toxins that are usually protein based, and can be used to alter respiratory and heartbeat rate. Some even having what could be described as a long "Saw" like nose used for slashing at prey and predator alike.

Summon General Abilities
Kodai no mizūmi Rays vary in size, being as small as a plate to being as large as gamabunta, and other great summons.
Like all Rays, Rays that hail from Kodai no mizūmi also known as Lake of antiquity or sometimes referred to as Lake of the past or Lake of time, have their natural abilities, such as having a barbed stinger at the end of their "tail", or even naturally being able to generate eletrical discharges, however it is usually the case that their abilities are much more developed and "Heightened" than a standard Ray, the Protein-toxins being much more potent, naturally discharged eletric currents being much more harmful, and the strength of the Saw like noses being increased ten or even one hundred fold.Furthermore, Kodai no mizūmi Rays are aquatic animals, swimming with great agility and speed (and beauty) but some can even use their chakra to "swim" through the air for a limited amount of time (turns).

Summon Land History

Kodai no mizūmi being a epitome of beauty, nature untouched and unspoiled by the average human, however unfortunately the Rays that reside in the Lake of Antiquity, are segregated due to a civil cold war brought about due to triplets being born as heirs to the throne, and no record remaining of which is older, thus they both strived to establish dominance resulting in a stalemate and the Ray population being seperated.
As such the tripelts are all bosses of the three segregations keeping a level of peace, but still regarding eachother as traitors, leading to much tension between the tjree segregations. Something that every signer since has been striving to amend

±± Approved ±± Note that you'll need to define the poison and the stingrays will only have the abilities you put in each summon you submit. If you summon a generic singray into the battle field, it won't discharge lightning nor will it be poisonous. Also, the air swimming needs to be described in each summon you want that ability in and not for all of them.

Reactions: Tosen

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Lightning phantom (Raimaboroshi)
Type: Offence/Defence
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Lightning phantom is a technique that changes the users body into pure lightning. This makes the user intangible while the time he’s in this mode but he retains his humanoid form. The user can also change the intensity of the technique from minor paralysis to instant death to whomever he touches.

Feel free to edit for approval ^_^

±± Declined ±± Instant death is not a B-Rank. Lol Also, can you move with this active? What about water? Intangible, yes...but what about the effects of fire or wind on you? It needs a bit more defining ^^
resubmitting:

Lightning phantom (Raimaboroshi)
Type: Offence/Defence
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: Lightning phantom is a technique that changes the users body into pure lightning. This makes the user intangible while the time he’s in this mode but he retains his humanoid form. Since one remains in humanoid form one is able to move around normally. However, if he touches the enemy he'll electrify him and shock him paralyzing him temporarily. The user can also change the intensity of the technique, varying from a slight shock to a paralyzing current. When the opponent uses a wind jutsu to attack the user, the user will automatically change back to his former state.
- Note: The user can't, in this form, move inside bodies of water, due to the risk of dispersing himself in it.
- Note: Wind up to C-rank will only make the user change back to his previous state, but will not harm him, whilst B-ranked wind jutsus and up will damage him like a one rank less jutsu (B = C and so on) and changes him back to his previous state.
- Note: User is immune to Fire and Earth attacks and vulnerable to Water attacks that will short circuit the technique (A-Rank and above). Lightning techniques can be avoided with this technique up to the same rank without damage.
- Note: The user is able to instantly go back to his former state at all times.
- Note: In this form the user is capable of moving at speeds slightly above that which he can achieve by running full speed
- Note: While active the user can't use techniques other than Raiton/Lightning Release ones

~Note to mods: Removed the instant death part. I actually never intended to use it with other elements but i suppose that's comes with it. The user is able to move through water bodies (which isn't that abnormally fast tbh since the users are still able to react through most lightning techniques normally) it also comes with its cons. The opponent could easily manipulate the water too. Wind was simple. @Fire I considered the possibility and 2 things could happen, either i absorb the fires energy or the fire absorbs me so i left it to ranks. If the fire is off a greater rank it would absorb my energy forcing me back to human form and cause damage.

±± Approved ±± Now, i edited a lot so tell me if this still keeps itself within what you wanted for this technique. For some reason this seamed a bit more balanced this way. You gain a vulnerability to water and some restrictions but also more overall power.

Naruto Uzumaki Bijuu Sage

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(Raiton:Howaito Raiton) -Lightning Style:White Lightning
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 15( -10 For Every Turn This Is In Use )
Description: The User Makes The Horse Hand seal as the User Does This He Gathers Ration Chakra ,The user Then covers His/her body With Raiton charka By using Shape Transformation And Nature Transformation The User Then Turns The Raiton Chakra covering The Users Body Into a lightning shield And Also Giving The user A White Lightning Aurora, and it's able to reduces psychical and Elemental damage

Note:Can only Be Used 3 times per Battle
Note: While Active The User Cannot Use Any Element Other Than Raiton
Note: The Lightning Shied Reduces psychical damage (25%)
Note: The Lightning Shied Reduces Elemental damage by 50% (Doton)
Note: The Lightning Shied Reduces Elemental damage by 35% (Raiton)
Note:Can Only Be Taught By naruto uzumaki bujii sage
Note to mod checking: if you need to change anything to approve it please do it
____

(Raiton:Howaito hirameki)-Lightning Style:White Flash
Type:Defensive
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:15
Damage:N/A
Description:The User Gathers Raiton Charka Into Each Hand Then Slams Their Hands together with Great Force And When The users Hands collide They releases All Of Their Raiton Chakra That They Gathered In their Hands Creating A Flash So Bright That Any Thing in Close To Mid-Range Is Blinded with a white flash

Note:Will Not Work If The Opponent Is Not Looking At The User
Note:If User Or The Opponent Eyes Are closed They Will Be Unaffected
Note:This can Only be Used Two Times battle
Note: If Caught In This Flash The User/Opponent Will be Unable To See For That Turn
Note:Can Only Be Used If White Lighting Is In Use

±± Both Declined ±± Similar techniques exist.

____
(Raiton:Howaito oujou) -Lightning Style:White Death
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:15
Damage:5
Description:The User Will Gather Raiton Charka Into Four Fingers ,The index finger And The middle finger Of Each Hand, The User Then Focus Their Raiton Chakra Into Those Four Fingers As The User Does This Their Four Fingers Start To Turn White, The User Then Uses Shape Transformation To Transform That Charka Into Tiny Bots Of White Lightning And It's Now Giving Off A High Pitch Sound
The User The Proceeds To Slide Two Fingers Across The Other One's Creating A Sound So High Pitch That It Causes Anyone In Close Range To Become Death ( Loss Of hearing ),causing a little pain to the user and the target, This Happens Because When The Fingers on One Hand Comes In Contact With The Fingers On The Other Hand The Friction Becomes So Great That When The two Sounds Mix It Causes An Ever Higher Pitched Sound To Form, because of this the user and target fells slight pain

Note:Can Only Be Used If White Lighting Is In Use
Note:The User And Opponent Goes Death For That Turn

Basically Just Make A Fist And Bring index finger And The middle finger Out Of It And Just Place One On Top Of The Other One And Slide It Across

±± Declined ±± This is not a C-Rank. Also, you can't keep capitalizing the first letter of each word you type. It makes it very hard to read and understand. Also, this needs more explanation on both its effects and also its abilities, although i must admit the general idea isn't that bad.

Zwei

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Katon: Hanabi | Fire Style: Fireworks
Range: Medium - Long
Description: The user gathers up their Katon chakra and exhales multiple small fireballs high into the air above their opponent. The fireballs have so much chakra compacted into it and due to the size they are unsteady and once above the opponent they explode. When they explode it looks like a fire work and expands greatly. As it explodes fire scatters all around the opponent from where he is standing to long range. The falling fire is incredibly hot and difficult to stop due to it's wide spread area after exploding. It causes bad burns to the opponent and is able to set things like trees on fire with ease. If used in short range the user is very likely to be caught in the attack.
Note: Can only be taught by Jin Kazama..
Note: Can only be used three times per match.
Note: No fire jutsu above A rank in the same turn.

±± Declined ±± similar techniques exist.

Reactions: Lucifer

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

[Hyotoun :Koori Kanadzuchi] - Ice Release :Ice Hammer
Description: The user creates a large hammer made of ice that appears above his opponent and drops it with great force smashing the user's body.
♦ Can only be used 3 times

±± Declined ±± Distance at which this appears from the enemy?

Resubmitting :

[Hyotoun :Koori Kanadzuchi] - Ice Release :Ice Hammer
Description: The user creates a large hammer made of ice that appears 10 meters above his opponent's head and drops it with great force smashing the user's body.
♦ Can only be used 3 times

±± Approved ±± made it 10

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

Summoning Technique: (souseiki harinezumi) Phaze
Rank- S
Range- N/a
Chakra Cost-40
Chakra Damage-80
Description- The user cuts his palm till blood drips. Once that, he then does 5 hand seals and slams his/her hands on the ground.. Phaze (My summon) Will Appears in mid air above the user circling him/her. Phaze Speaclizes in S rank Fire.The jutsus that need handseals only need the summoner to do the tiger handseal. And that count as the handseals. (S rank have to do Boar>Tiger (2hand seals)). And can Travel at the speed of 80mph.Phaze Beak is Incredibly Strong,And Long.This summon is the same size as Sauske Hawk. so easy rideable. This summon can also talkk, so just incase a situation happen.

-Only can stay for 3 turns
-User Cant Use any Fire jutsus while summon is active
-Can use Once
-All techniques used by Phaze count toward the user's 3 moves
-The summon can only use up to S-rank earth techniques
-Can only be Taught by Ten-Zero

±± Declined ±± why is the range long? Also, take the complicated hand seals explanation. You don't need nor is it logical that you could make hand seals for your summons techniques.

In ninjutsu there are 2 steps to perform a technique: Focusing your chakra and Molding your chakra.

Focusing your chakra is basically "willing" your chakra into being molded by focusing the correct amount needed. Molding your chakra is shaping it and manipulating its nature so that you can produce the end result. Molding can be done with hand seals or without them, depending on your skill, rank, mastery of the element, etc etc etc.

So, why and how can you make hand seals to mold your summons chakra? Specially, not being in contact with him?

Also, if he is the same size as sasuke's hawk, explain the incredibly long and strong beak.

Also, one note...when editing your techniques to upgrade them its preferable to take special attention to the restorations. Your username is not Teno-zero anymore and you are trying to update this summon to use fire techniques while you have a restrictions stating he can only use earth techniques.
[/color]

Summoning Technique: (souseiki harinezumi) Phaze
Rank- S
Range-Short
Chakra Cost-40
Chakra Damage-80
Description- The user cuts his palm till blood drips. Once that, he then does 5 hand seals and slams his/her hands on the ground.. Phaze (My summon) Will Appears in mid air (short range) above the user circling him/her. Phaze Speaclizes in S rank Fire . And can fly at high speeds (= to Sasuke's Hawk).Phaze Beak is Incredibly Strong. This summon is the same size as Sauske Hawk. so easy rideable. This summon can also talkk, so just incase a situation happen.

-Only Taught By General
-Only can stay on turn for 4 Turns
-User Cant Use No Fire Jutsus while bird is in play
-Dosent need to use handseals as he specializes in fire
-All phaze moves count as 1 move for the user.
-Can only be summoned once

±± Approved ±±

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Suiton Youshiki : Mune Suiton] Water Style: Will Of Water
Chakra Damage: 80
Description: This justu can only be used during Rain Of Tiger Tech Or Any justsu that have rain come down from the sky. As it Rain the user will do 2handseals. That will stop the rain from moving. As the Rain stands in the air not moving. The User will then do 1more handseal and shape them into small needles. (Hundreds of thousands rain drops should be in the sky). Once they are shaped. The user will then move their hand in any direction they want the water needles to go. the water needles with then go full force at whatever the user hand is pointing to.

-Cant Use No Water jutsu for 2 turns after this
-Can only use B rank or less water jutsu after the 2 turns is up of not being able to use them at all.
-Only Can Use Once
-Only Usable by --Pykyouto--

±± Declined ±± don't resubmit. This is a Rain Jutsu and you don't know rain. Also, similar techniques exist.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[kemuri seichuu: kemuri Youshiki] Smoke Release: Smoke Control
Chakra Cost:20
Chakra Damage: N/a
Description: The User will do 1handseal and release his chakra in the smoke around him/her. He can then manipulate the smoke to go wherever he/she places by simply waving his hand in that direction. HE can have the smoke spread out more. Go away, Or simply concentrate it in one area around the enemy.
-Only Usable by smoke members.
-Only Learnt or taught by General

±± Declined ±± Too general

-Albel-

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
486💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Summoning Animal: Formicidae(Ants)
Scroll Owner: AlbelTheWicked
Summoning Boss if existing: N/A
Description and Background:
Ants are social insects of the family Formicidae ( /fɔrˈmɪsɨdiː/) and, along with the related wasps and bees, belong to the order Hymenoptera. Ants evolved from wasp-like ancestors in the mid-Cretaceous period between 110 and 130 million years ago and diversified after the rise of flowering plants. More than 12,500 out of an estimated total of 22,000 species have been classified. They are easily identified by their elbowed antennae and a distinctive node-like structure that forms a slender waist.

Ants form colonies that range in size from a few dozen predatory individuals living in small natural cavities to highly organised colonies which may occupy large territories and consist of millions of individuals. These larger colonies consist mostly of sterile wingless females forming castes of "workers", "soldiers", or other specialised groups. Nearly all ant colonies also have some fertile males called "drones" and one or more fertile females called "queens". The colonies are sometimes described as superorganisms because the ants appear to operate as a unified entity, collectively working together to support the colony.

Ants have colonised almost every landmass on Earth. The only places lacking indigenous ants are Antarctica and a few remote or inhospitable islands. Ants thrive in most ecosystems, and may form 15–25% of the terrestrial animal biomass. Their success in so many environments has been attributed to their social organisation and their ability to modify habitats, tap resources, and defend themselves. Their long co-evolution with other species has led to mimetic, commensal, parasitic, and mutualistic relationships.

Ant societies have division of labour, communication between individuals, and an ability to solve complex problems. These parallels with human societies have long been an inspiration and subject of study.

Many human cultures make use of ants in cuisine, medication and rituals. Some species are valued in their role as biological pest control agents. However, their ability to exploit resources brings ants into conflict with humans, as they can damage crops and invade buildings. Some species, such as the red imported fire ant, are regarded as invasive species, establishing themselves in areas where they are accidentally introduced.

In order to summon any Ants within this contract the Owner/Signers must first have the Ant tattoo(look at the picture above) placed somewhere on there body, and they must wipe their own blood onto the tattoo.

Note: I will be dropping my name from -Cobalt-'s Gull contract if this is approved, as I cannot have two summoning contracts at this time.
Pictures:

±± Declined ±± This is a tricky case but Kiwii already submitted and got approved several Ant Summoning techniques although the contract in itself wasn't submitted (though at that time it wasn't customary to do so).

Status
Not open for further replies.