0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name: Suisoton

Custom element english name: Hydrogen Release

The element is based on: Wind, Fire

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Hydrogen is the most basic element there is. It can be extracted from the atmosphere or from water.

Idea behind its creation: Thinking about the elemental relationship between Wind and Fire, realized that Hydrogen as a gas is invisible and explosively flammable. If the Hydrogen bonds in water could be broken, and the hydrogen was to be ignited by another source with the oxygen "fanning the flames", the result would be catastrophic. Hydrogen is also lighter than air and was used in the creation of early blimps.

Conditions to be able to use it: Wind Mastery

Is weak to: Fire, (It Explodes, but this can be used against you if you arent careful)

Is strong against: Wind, All Types of Water, Lightning (Will cause it to ignite making it stronger), Liquid Hydrogen, Ice

Co-creators (if any): Skye Kaguya

Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: kashaku boushi

Custom element english name: Oculo di Crutio (the Torturing Eye)

The element is based on:
Its a unique eye technique that is based on sharingan abilities such as tsukuyomi and it inflicts pain on the enermy based on how hard the user concerntrates.

I saw Nexus's custom eye technique and theres nothing in the rules against it so i discussed it with him and and we worked together on creating this.

Its also based on other doujutsu combined with the yamanaka abilities as its not really a genjutsu.This technique is based on tricking the mind into feeling different levels of pain, you can trap them isntantly as long as you can concerntrate and they wont know how to stop it once its started because of the pain.

How it looks:
You must be registered for see images

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):

Its a unique eye technique that is based on sharingan abilities such as tsukuyomi and it inflicts pain on the enermy based on how hard the user concerntrates.

I saw Nexus's custom eye technique and theres nothing in the rules against it so i discussed it with him and and we worked together on creating this.

This eye technique is a simple technique simalar to the genjutsu that are like the sharingan powers such as tsukuyomi, but instead, there is no phisical pain on the body, just pain within the mind.

The ability to create an illusion of pain on your victims. When you inflict torture on your victim, it physically does nothing to them, as you only have the ability to trick the mind into thinking there is pain. You can control how much pain you inflict on your victim. The pain that you inflicts is described as being like "burning" inside of the victim.

You can only use your powers on the one object of your focus. Another difference is that yoThis idea is able to be applyed to the manga as we can see from sharingan abilities, like tsukuyomi, which the user uses their eyes to inflict pain vai genjutsu on an ur gift is really fast. Though you can only have one target at a time.

To maintain or use such an abilities the user must maintain focus on their target, if a partner or summon attacks the user, then the transe will be broken and the target will no longer feel pain, though clones like shadow clones will not be able to help the target due to there link with the target.

Idea behind its creation:
Sharingan genjutsu pain abilities.
The yamanaka clan mind abilities.
Nexus's custom eye technique.
Ideas of causing pain through concerntration of a special eye technique

Conditions to be able to use it:
Being able to concerntrate on the target without distractions

Is weak to:
Any kind of distraction e.g. Attacks

It can only be used 3 times at the most due to the necessary concerntration and focus to trick the targets mind

Is strong against:
Anyone who cant distract the user
Co-creators (if any):
Nexus - if you have any problems go to him about this

Students i passed on this custom element: None and never to be any

Last edited by a moderator:

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Kane

Custom element english name: Metal

The element is based on: Fire+Earth

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): As we see in the manga and anime people using shurken, paper shuriken, senbon, swords and katana.

Senbon -

Shurikens -

Paper Shuriken -

Sword -

Idea behind its creation: I got this idea in my vacation when i was in miami i saw a factory that make medal and i saw how they work and i ask then a question and it was "Is metal a custom element" and the guy say yes so i submit it.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Earth, Fire & Chakra Control.

Is weak to: Fire including lava, diamond, very cold ice, magnetism and lightning

Is strong against: All basic elements and Taijutsu

Co-creators (if any): None

Last edited:

Hellsbadass

Immortal
Kin
8💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Kane

Custom element english name: Metal

The element is based on: Fire+Earth

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): As we see in the manga and anime people using shurken, paper shuriken, senbon, swords and katana.

Senbon -

Shurikens -

Paper Shuriken -

Sword -

Idea behind its creation: I got this idea in my vacation when i was in miami i saw a factory that make medal and i saw how they work and i ask then a question and it was "Is metal a custom element" and the guy say yes so i submit it.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Earth, Fire & Chakra Control.

Is weak to: Lava and Diamond

Is strong against: All basic elements and Taijutsu

actuall weakness: advance fire including lava, diamond, very cold ice, magnetism and lightning =|

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Shinkuu Dan'atsu
Custom element english name: Vacuum Pressure
The element is based on: All five basic elements, wind element in particular and chakra control
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Vacuum is a very unique phenomenon compared to most of the other elements as they create "something". Katon makes fire, Fuuton wind etc. but a vacuum is the opposite of that as it doesn't create anything, it removes things so that nothing is left, thus it can be considered "nothingness". This makes it incredibly hard to see a vacuum. If it's a moving vacuum it can easily be spotted by the moving air around it, but when it's a vacuum that just stands on one place it becomes hard to see for the naked eye.

Vacuums are made by using chakra to move the air molecules away. Actually the element is mainly based on chakra control, and not that much on wind. In theory using your chakra to move away any kind of molecules is possible, also solid earth, however in real that's completely impossible as the molecular powers are way to strong and that's not the point of this element. As air molecules are already in some gas-like state and are very easy to move, making vacuums is done mainly by moving those. But this means it can also move things that have the same structure -that's why knowledge of all the basic elements is needed- for instance gas, ash, mist, smoke.

Proof that it's possible: first there is air in the manga, so it's common sense that you can also move it away and have a place with no air. Second there have already been examples of chakra control on such scale for instance the Hyuuga clan who have incredibly precise chakra control. Also the Sakon/Ukon KG allows to destroy an opponents body on a cellular level with the users chakra. Third Danzo has been shown to use vacuum-like wind jutsu's. I had the idea long before that and he used it in a different way, though it still shares some similarities.

Vacuum has got different meanings: one it means it's a space with nothing in it. You use your chakra to move the air away and shape the vacuum into different shapes. This is comparable to the Rasengan, which is shaped chakra. Now your chakra is used to create a vacuum and mould it into a certain form. In its most purest form it's called a "perfect vacuum" which is the thing this element mainly will be used for. As a vacuum is shaped by rearranging air molecules, vacuums can be the most sharpest thing that can be created, far more sharper than any sword.
Two is that vacuum means that there's a space with a lower pressure than the space around it (this means there's less air in that space). So there can be different layers in a vacuum by removing more/less air molecules.
Because it's mainly chakra control, like the Rasengan, it nearly doesn't need much handseals. In essence higher ranked vacuum jutsu's are just vacuums with a more complex structure than lower ranked vacuum jutsu's.

The effect on humans or any life forms when in a vacuum is that they will loose rapidly consciousness and eventually suffocate as there is no air present.

A last effect of vacuum is that a vacuum can create very strong sucking motions when the air pulls back. By controlling the flow of the air molecules, the user can control this sucking motion and direct it.

Idea behind its creation: In the manga Rurouni Kenshin there are several sword techniques based on vacuum properties. There is for example Isurugi Raijuta who could sent very sharp and destructive vacuum projectiles by swinging his sword. When a character got injured by that attack, the wound couldn't bleed while the arm was nearly cut in half and it healed very difficult. Also Kenshin's "ultimate" technique is based on the sucking properties of a vacuum.
This reminded me of a very old Dutch black and white comic called Piet Pienter and Bert Bibber which I loved to read while I was a kid. There was a story where a wacky professor broke a bottle which contained a vacuum and the results were interesting. I never truuly understood what a vacuum exactly was, so I started to study it and its qualities were interesting.
Also Roronoa Zoro from One Piece has some techniques similar to Raijuta's, it hasn't been confirmed it are vacuums, but the chance is high they are.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of the wind element, knowledge of the four other basic elements and very good chakra control.
Is weak to:

• Radio Frequency: this means only radio waves and not any other form of sound. These are the only kind of sound-waves which don't need a medium to travel.
  • Earth and any kind of element derived from it in a SOLID state: as earth is not a life form, vacuum has no effect on it + its molecular structure is to strong to be affected by the vacuum pressure. Note that this only counts when the earth is in a solid state and not for things like sand, which have a molecular structure that's a lot weaker than that of solid earth and can be affected by the pressure of a vacuum.
  • Gold, silver, diamond or any other kind of metal (for example iron, steel etc.) that's in a solid state: just like earth their molecular structure is to strong when solid, but in a liquid state they are affected by the pressure of a vacuum.
  • Ice and Dry Ice when in a solid state: it isn't affected by the pressure when in a solid state (for instance not snow and not Dry Ice in fog-state).
  • Liquid Hydrogen: it's water with an incredible dense nature.
Is strong against:

• Fire and every fire-based element: as there is no air in a vacuum, which is needed to mantain a fire, fire can't exist in a vacuum + vacuums don't conduct heat. This also counts for Greek Fire as both normal water and fire are weak against vacuums.
  • Lightning and every lightning-based element: lightning is a form of heat and vacuums don't conduct heat + lightning needs a medium to go through, so it can't pass through a vacuum.
  • Sound and Music Arts: sound are vibrations in the air, thus they have to go through a medium to work, so they can't travel through a vacuum. This also counts for shockwaves, which are also vibrations in the air.
  • Everything in a gas-like state: smoke, poison, types of gas, fog etc.
  • Normal water and elements that exist mainly out of it (for example rain) the effect of water in a vacuum is quite unique. It looks like it boil, but in fact all the oxygen is leaving. Then the water starts to freeze and then evaporates. As this element implies a perfect vacuum, the water instantly starts to evaporate creating mist.
  • Wind: it moves all the air away and it's a higher vorm of wind.

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, ZonDer, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give u the following:

Caliburn, our loyal member, gave on the date August 3, 2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Vacuum Release);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Caliburn his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Vacuum Release
Powered by Nexus�
Copyright �2010, Caliburn, NarutoBase.net​

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:nikutai
Custom element english name:flesh (human body)
The element is based on:I coudlnt really find a element to base this element off of, but... if I had to pick I would say Earth and water, because the human body is made up of 90% water and for the body to survive it will need earth( Food ) <-- for the nuitrition.
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):There are a lot of reason to make this element possible like. This element is much like Akimichi clan on a lot of different levels but this is a more advance version of that clans KG because this element will give you total control of your body all the way down to the last cell. This element works by the use convert cells into chakra making it possible to change the cell structure of the users body so that the user can manipulate his own structure, not only that but the user can create and form skin, for various attacks.
Idea behind its creation:I got the Idea for this element from Gozu he was seen using a similar jutsu called Body Alteration:
Conditions to be able to use it:The user must have perfect Chakra and have master Earth and Water elements.
Is weak to: Lightning, fire, Ice
Is strong against: Water, Wind, Earth
Co-creators (if any):UzmakiJake

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

~Shigure~ - Frost
- Approved
Nero - Blitz
- Declined
- Wind cancels Lightning which means they can't be combined
- OP when it comes to what it is strong against
Faust - Tar
- Declined
- Doesn't explain how its possible in the manga sense
Question - Glue
- Declined
- Breaks the rule about having two normal elemental weaknesses
Alucard - Cold
- Declined
- Too similar to the Ice KG
Izuna Uchiha - Boron
- Declined
- Unrealistic, there is no proof that the narutoverse would have those types of metals
Mugen-Sama - Diamond
- Declined
- OP against all five elements
- doesn't have the required 2 regular elements in the weak to section
- Already Exists as a CE
Nnoitra-Sama - Free Mind
- Declined
- Breaks the rule about using religion in the Narutoverse
Kirabi - Plasma
- Declined
~Toku~ - Silicon
- Declined
Bahamut - Demonic Release
- Declined
- Unrealistic
Faust - Body Release
- Declined
- Unrealistic, too similar to the Body Expansion jutsu's
Bahamut - Adamantine
- Delcined
- Proof doesn't make sense
- Well he has the wrong understanding of the Enma staff, because its as strong as the element, not the element.
Zenryoku - Oxygen
- Declined
- Doesn't explain how its possible in the Narutoverse, just gives a scientific reason
mangekyou sharingan - Emotion
- Declined
- Breaks the rule about having two normal elemental weaknessess
Question - Dark Lightning
- Declined
- needs better explained
Chitan - Titanium
- Declined
- Better description of the proof of existance
Anbu Itachi - Hydrogen
- Declined
- Breaks the rule about having two normal elemental weaknessess
The Pervy Sage - Oculo di Crutio
- Declined
- just a combination of Sharingan and Yamanaka abilities
-Pain- - Metal
- Declined
- Breaks the rule about having two noraml elemental weaknesses
- Poor description of the element
Caliburn - Vacuum Release
- Approved
Artimis - Flesh(Human Body)
- Declined
- unrealistic, too similar to the body expansion jutsu's

Next batch will be checked in 2 weeks

Last edited:

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Nikawa
Custom element english name: Glue
The element is based on: Water+Earth+Fire

Izumo used Water Release: Syrup Capture Field, to immobilize Kakuzu with sticky liquid, so that proves sticky liquids exists and can be manipulated by chakra.

By gathering glue chemicals with water and earth chakra around the atmosphere (mostly from trees and the user's body from tissues and bones) and molding them to together into the user, then heating it with fire chakra turning to its liquid form, making glue.

Glue can be found in trees, bones, some tissues found in the human body. They are commonly used to build buildings(especially wood), boats to prevent water leaking as well as other uses. As Konoha has alot of trees surrounding its territory, I believe that not only will they be use to build houses and buildings etc, they also can extract glue from trees to assemble part of structures.

Izumo's Water Release: Syrup Capture Field.

Glue is a sticky material (usually a liquid) that can stick two or more things together. Glue can be made from plant or animal parts, or it can be made from oil-based chemicals.

The first glues may have been natural liquids that come out of trees when they are cut. Later people learned to make glue by boiling animal feet, cartilage or bones. Some very strong glues were first made from fish bones, rubber or milk.

A simple glue can be made at home by mixing wheat flour and water. This glue will stick pieces of paper together. Many kinds of art can be made using glue. A collage is a work of art made by using glue to stick coloured things onto paper.

Some glues can be used to keep water out of boats, buildings or vehicles. In this case the glue may be called caulk. Some man-made materials, including wood-like materials, are made using glues to bind together small pieces of material or powders.

While many glues are safe, certain kinds of glue contain strong-smelling chemicals. Some people sniff these glues to get high. Sometimes people breathe in the vapours by mistake. This is a very bad idea because these chemicals are often poisons and may cause brain damage or illness.

Conditions to be able to use it: Masterly over Water, Earth, Fire
Is weak to:
Ice or any advanced forms(freezes making it stickless)
Fire or any advanced forms(melts)
Water (makes glue lose it stickyness)
Lava (melts)
Mud (looses stickyness)
Void (not physical)
Dark (not phycisal)
Light (not physical)

Is strong against:
Lightning (insulator)
Wind (cools down making glue harder and even sliced, the glue sticks back together)
Taijutsu (glue resists movement, no matter speed or power)
Sand Jutsu, Puppet jutsu (they can no longer be manipulated when stuck together)
Sound (its elastic nature resists sounds and vibrations)

Added water as a weakness

____________________​
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, ZonDer, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:

Question, our loyal member, gave on the date September 12, 2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Glue);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Glue
Powered by Nexus
Copyright 2010, Question , NarutoBase.net​

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Kagami
Custom element english name: Mirror
The element is based on: Water+Earth+Fire

Introduction:
A mirror is something that reflects light. One common plane mirror is a piece of special flat glass that a person can look into in order to see themselves or what is behind them. Sometimes, a flat piece of metal or the surface of water can act like a mirror.

The reason you are able to see yourself in a mirror is because light comes in and gets reflected, and that's how you're able to see your reflection. Mirrors can have magnification properties, making images appear smaller or larger than their actual size. They can also be concave or convex, making the reflected angle smaller or larger, respectively.Mirrors are usually made out of sand, like glass is.

Element in the Narutoverse:
In the beginning of the anime, Haku was seen using Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors, with these mirrors he is able to travel through them with great speed speed and confuse the opponent with multiple reflections. What this element is trying to achieve a much more advanced natures of mirrors. To perform manipulate this element, one must gather the minerals from the earth(sand, silver etc) and mold it into one with heat while coating water at its surface making a clear, reflective surface for the mirror.

Haku Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors jutsu, to take mirrors to the next level

Masterly of Water, Earth, Fire

Is weak to:
Earth (shatters with force)
High rank Wind (shatters with force)
Darkness (With the absence of light mirrors can't reflect)
Powerful Tajutsu or any other strong physical forces (shatters)
Sound (shatters)

Is strong against:
Fire (reflects heat)
Lightning (reflects back)
Ice jutsu in their liquid or gas forms (makes mirrors much more harder)
Light (reflects)
Acid (resists acids)

Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?None atm

Skye Kaguya

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Tenkuuton
Custom element english name: Aether
The element is based on: Wind, Fire, Water, Earth
Aether is regarded highly as one of the original classical elements.
The word αἰθήρ (aithēr) in Homeric Greek means "pure, fresh air" or "clear sky", imagined in Greek mythology to be the pure essence where the gods lived and breathed, analogous to the air breathed by mortals.
In other words somebody could call this element Pure Air/Wind or "Higher Air"

Classical Elements
v • d • e

Greek

Air
Water Aether Fire
Earth

Hinduism (Tattva) and
Buddhism (Mahābhūta)

Vayu/Pavan (Air/Wind)
Ap/Jala (Water) Akasha (Aether/Space) Agni/Tejas (Fire)
Prithvi/Bhumi (Earth)

Japanese (Godai)
Air/Wind (風)
Water (水) Aether/Sky/Heaven (空) Fire (火)
Earth (地)

Tibetan (Bön)

Air
Water Space Fire
Earth

Medieval Alchemy
Air
Water Aether Fire
Earth
Sulphur Mercury Salt​
In the Wicca belief, Aether is a main element:
Aether is the prime element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist. Aether is essential to our sense of connectedness with spirit and well-being. Aether represents the sense of joy and union.

In natural philosophy, aether (a.k.a. "ether") might be considered "the stuff of space", or "the medium" (lit: "that which is between") that carries signals between objects separated by vacuum. "The aether" was sometimes considered to be "the fifth element
" (see: "quintessence"), in addition to Earth, Air, Fire and Water.

Luminiferous Aether
Luminiferous aether (or ether), meaning light-bearing aether, was the term used to describe a medium for the propagation of light. Basically... the Medium in which LIGHT travels, the medium of Space.
According to the aether drag hypothesis light propagates in a special medium, the aether, that remains attached to things as they move. If this is the case then, no matter how fast the earth moves around the sun or rotates on its axis, light on the surface of the earth would travel at a constant velocity.

AETHER/ETHER is the Element of the THROAT CHAKRA
please use this link for more information...

Concept Art:
Aether would be the void in the center of the circle. The force that holds the elements and balances them with one another.
A symbol used for Aether

This is the throat chakra... the chakra related to this element:

Other:

Idea behind its creation: Ive Always wanted to make this element since the first time the Elements Bureau started(this is not a new idea for me). I got the idea by thinking too hard about existence and philosophy, then I did alot of reading and i found this lost "classical element".
Conditions to be able to use it: Know Fire, Water, Advanced Wind, and Earth. Know concepts of balance and union and take special training. Be in tune with the chakra centers of the body. specifically the "throat" chakra.
Is weak to: Lightning, Time
Is strong against: Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire(holds them together and keeps them in balance with one another) Light/Dark (see Luminiferous Aether) Sound (links to The Throat chakra)

Further Info:

(not entirely sure if those links still work... its an old submission)

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Shokubutsuton

Custom element english name: Plant Release

The element is based on:

Earth ( In order to give them soil that they need )
Water ( In order to make them grow )
Chakra ( To manipulate them and make them grow faster )

As shown in manga Yamato, Danzo and Shodaime had the power to create Wood by combining Earth and Water element based chakra together. The Wood that they created was pretty much just trees or multiple square shaped wood pillars. Unlike Yamato, Shodaime possessed much more beautiful style of using Wood element. He created trees. On other hand there has been shown other ninjas using plants in games, anime and such. Kurenai used Sakura blossoms in her genjutsu, Sakura did so too and Ino threw flowers at enemies. This is pretty much the fact that prove this element to be possible. I was designing an element that isn't crude like Wood. Using plant release user can manipulate flowers, plants and even thorns just by inserting chakra into them. Here, in Narutobase Zetsu's clan holds multiple Plant style moves even though I checked through Zetsu's Naruto Wiki page and there was no information that He had such ability. Since this isn't already created as element or Kekkei Genkai I decided to submit this here to try out if it gets approved.

Explained on the Facts that prove element possible.

Mastery over all basic elements, must have good chakra control and requires special training.

Is weak to:

Darkness ( Will prevent them growing )
Advanced fire ( Burns them )
Ice release ( Freezes them )
Earth ( Depends on the type of attack )
Lightning ( Will destroy the plants )

Is strong against:

Regular Fire element
Water ( Will consume water )

Co-creators (if any): N/A

~Please keep in mind that you are not allowed to use wood or wood jutsu's~
____________________​
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, ZonDer, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:

Nnoitra-Sama, our loyal member, gave on the date September 12, 2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Plant);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Plant