AntiHero learns to burn things... (Fire Jutsu training by Coyote)

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Make the horse seal then knead a lot of fire chakra then expel it from your mouth in a massive wall of fire that high and wide.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
I make the horse handseal and focus on a large amount of chakra into my core and need it into a huge ball all throughout my body while inhaling then I mix the air with my lungs and prepare to exhale. Once I do I ignite the flames with my lips and the result is a massive inferno that is very high and very wide that incinerates everything in its path

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames.

Same thing as before but intense flame streams.
Also find the pictures of the final 2 techs I just taught you.
hint: Only in Manga

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
I build up a huge amount of katon chakra throughout my body and mix it in my lungs. Once this is done I begin to exhale creating friction with my lips and igniting the air in my lungs and a massively wide stream of flames enveloping your clone

Pictures are coming
You must be registered for see images

Last edited: