AntiHero learns to burn things... (Fire Jutsu training by Coyote)

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Mangekyo walks up with 1t sharingan activated

Mangekyo: coyote san said i may join this training as i am on the same level as you in fire
*Omar stands up and jumps off the rock*
-Cool its no problem...

Preform the last tech you both learned.
-Yes sensai...

*I gather my katon chakra in my lungs then breath in deep while performing the necessary hand seals. I release the mist coveing technique all over the rock I was just sitting on. I light a match and toss it onto the rock setting it ablaze*
(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

-How was that, sensai???

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,686๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
40โš”๏ธ
Awards
(Katon: Ryu Kaen Bakufuu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Blitz
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user shoots balls of fire at the opponent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*i inhale deeply and full my lungs with air mixing it with fire chakra giving circa flammable quality and divide it equally I then blow out fiercely creating friction with my lips which ignites the air blowing each fireball exactly 1 second after the other in an arc

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Sorry do these again Goku so you both can be on the same point.

(Katon: Komakai Kaki) - Fire Release: Small fire
Type: Offense
Damage Points: 20
Description: The user spews a small fireball.

Gather katon chakra and spew out a fireball from your mouth.

(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake โ†’ Ram โ†’ Monkey โ†’ Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Preform the handseals and spew out a flammable gas from your lungs. Ignite it with a match.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

Release a small powerful flame at my clone
*creates clone*

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,686๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
40โš”๏ธ
Awards
*i inhale deeply gathering wind in my lungs and mix it with my fire chakra then i exhale creating friction with my lips and spew out a fireball*

*i focus my chakra and perform 4 handseals while doing it then as the handseals are done i inhale deeply taking in air and mix it with the fire chakra in my lungs i then spew out a flammable gas on the ground in a circle formation and flick a match at it setting it ablaze*

*i gather my fire chakra while inhaling deeply and focus on the katon chakra/air in my lungs while blowing outwards creating friction which lights the fire as a stream of fire comes out of my mouth*

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorry do these again Goku so you both can be on the same point.

Gather katon chakra and spew out a fireball from your mouth.

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake โ†’ Ram โ†’ Monkey โ†’ Tiger, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

Preform the handseals and spew out a flammable gas from your lungs. Ignite it with a match.

Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent.

Release a small powerful flame at my clone
*creates clone*

*I gather katon chakra in my mouth using shape minulation to turn it into the shape of a small fireball and realease it from my mouth*

*I gather my katon chakra in my lungs, while performing the necessary hand seals (Snake โ†’ Ram โ†’ Monkey โ†’ Tiger). I compress the chakra in my lungs to form a thick gas. I bring the gas up through my throat and out my mouth it toss a lit match into the gas creating a large fireball.*

*I gater katon chakra in my mouth and compress it forming a small katon sphere. I spit the sphere from my mouth as it is exposed to the air it turns into a powerull fireball that ingnites you clone on fire*

How was that, Senpai???

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Onto C-Ranks.

(Katon: Shลkasou) - Fire Release: Small Fire Stream
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique.

Make a stream of fire around the target so it passes out due to the intense heat.

(Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Fireball Technique
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake โ†’ Ram โ†’ Monkey โ†’ Boar โ†’ Horse โ†’ Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Preform the handseals and then inhale then exhale a large fireball from your mouth. Blowing this through a ring made by your thumb and index finger.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,686๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
40โš”๏ธ
Awards
I concentrate on my chakra and inhale deeply as I do I mix the air in my lungs with my fire chakra. I then exhale deeply and light the air with my lips as I release a stream of fire Around the clone. The clone is so overcome by the heat that it passes out

I focus my chakra and perform 6 handseals I then inhale and mix the air with my fire chakra. Blowing out wards while performing the tiger handseal and creating a ring with my index finger and thumb I ignite the air that comes out like a huge flamethrower

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Onto C-Ranks.

Description: The user will create a small short flame at the opponent. This flame is capable of making the target collapse due to the heat of the technique.

Make a stream of fire around the target so it passes out due to the intense heat.

Description: After performing the necessary hand seals Snake โ†’ Ram โ†’ Monkey โ†’ Boar โ†’ Horse โ†’ Tiger, a ninja inhales air, and utilizing a large amount of fire chakra, spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. The fireball ignites externally.

Preform the handseals and then inhale then exhale a large fireball from your mouth. Blowing this through a ring made by your thumb and index finger.

*Focusing my katon chakra in my mouth, I inhale deeply as I perform the nessary hand seals. I exhale out my mouth releasing a steady stream of fire that incircles Coyote's clone. The flame countiues to burn reaching upwards of 150 degress F. Coyotes clone is overcome by the heat that he passes out then poofs away*

I focus my katon chakra in my mouth while performing the necessary handseals (Snake โ†’ Ram โ†’ Monkey โ†’ Boar โ†’ Horse โ†’ Tiger). Then I inhale, mixing air with my katon chakra. I exhale the katon chakra and air mixture out of my mouth while creating a ring with my index finger and thumb and place the ring to my mouth thus creating a large firebll.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
FYI with every rank we do I expect more detail since they're more complicated.

(Katon: Kimuchi Amura) - Fire Release: Wall of Flames
Type: Supplementary/Defence
Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Take out your lighters and throw it in front of you. Release your chakra into the flame of the lighter to create a wall of fire that protects you.

(Katon: Hibashiri) - Fire Release: Running Fire
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

Preform the handseal and create a stream of fire that can be used in many forms on the ground or air like in circles or cones.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,686๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
40โš”๏ธ
Awards

Description: The user first throws out a lighter that has an open flame.The user the turns the flame into a wall of fire used for protection or to burn small objects thrown towards him. This jutsu can be used with Hurricane Fist to create a combo jutsu.

Take out your lighters and throw it in front of you. Release your chakra into the flame of the lighter to create a wall of fire that protects you.

Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal by utilizing their fire chakra will create a stream of fire that can be manipulated into several forms (rings of fire that runs on the ground or a circle of fire flying through the air) before striking the target. It can also be used in combination with Wind Release: Divine Wind to create a tornado of flames, or with Wind Release: Godly Wind from the Mountains to release a massive inferno.

Preform the handseal and create a stream of fire that can be used in many forms on the ground or air like in circles or cones.
yes sempai.

i take out my trusty lighter from my pocket and focus alot of katon chakra into it i flick it starting the flame and throw it in front of me. when it is about 4-5 feet in front of me i use my chakra to expand the flame greatly creating a wall of flames in front of me

i focus and perform the tiger handseal building up a great amount of fire chakra i then inhale deeply and mix in the air with my fire chakra. After this i exhale deeply and cause friction with my lips which lights the air. i then create the a ring of fire that flies over towards your clone. Burning him

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

-Understood, senpai...

*I take my trusty red zippo lighter from my ninja-tool pouch and light it. I foucs my katon chakra on the flame as I toss it out infornt of me about 6ft. As the lighter flies through the air I exspand the flame creating a 6ft high wall of fire.*

*I focus my katon chakra into my lungs then perform the tiger seal. I compress the chakra as it flows up through my throat. As the katon chakra leave my mouth I shape the fire into 4 rings that incircles Coyote's clone.*

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,686๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
40โš”๏ธ
Awards
i focus and perform the tiger handseal building up a great amount of fire chakra i then inhale deeply and mix in the air with my fire chakra. i then focus on he target and my chakra and create the a ring of fire that flies over towards your clone. Burning him

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Both do running fire again.

Tip: It doesn't come from your mouth.
-Understood, Coyote-senpai.

*I focus my katon chakra infront of me creating a steady stream of fire. I perform the tiger seal turning the stream upon itself, creating a spinning ring of fire. As the fire spins I add more katon chakra, causeing it to become it larger and hotter with each rotation. I send the ring of fire at Coyote's clone burnning it till it poofs.*

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
45๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
27๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Good padawans.

(Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Technique
Range: Short/Mid
Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake โ†’ Dragon โ†’ Rabbit โ†’ Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

Throw a kunai with a cord on it and bind my target. Then preform the handseals and breathe fire so it crawls fast along the cord to burn the target.

(Katon: Karyudan) - Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet
Description: The user first performs the Tiger hand seal and uses this jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Preform the earth tech if you know it then light the mudballs with fire.

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good padawans.

Description: The user will bind a target with a cord of wire and by performing the required hand seals after placing the cord of wire in their mouth Snake โ†’ Dragon โ†’ Rabbit โ†’ Tiger breathes fire along the cord or any other type of long object, which rushes forward in straight line catching the enemy on fire. A line of enemies can be used as the conductor as well. The flames are meant to target, and assault the enemy's upper body just like a projectile weapon.

Throw a kunai with a cord on it and bind my target. Then preform the handseals and breathe fire so it crawls fast along the cord to burn the target.

Description: The user first performs the Tiger hand seal and uses this jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

*I pull a 1.5in thick wire cord out of my ninja-tool pouch. Holding the cord in my left hand I tie it to a kunai using my right hand. I toss the kunai attached to the cord at Coyote's clone incircling him. I pull the cord, tighting the loop around his uperbody so he cannot move his arm then place the cord into my mouth. I perform the Snake โ†’ Dragon โ†’ Rabbit โ†’ Tiger hand seals while building katon chakra in my lungs. I exhale sending a large flamerushing down the cord, setting Coyote clone ablaze*

-I have very little earth training... I cannot perform Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet as of yet...

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
6,686๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
40โš”๏ธ
Awards
Good padawans.

i take out a kunai with a rope attached to it and focus my chakra into it while placing it in my mouth. Then i throw it at an angle so that it wraps around your clone and perform 4 handseals and focuse my katon chakra whilst breathing a stream of fire along the rope which gos along with it and burns your clone

i first perform the tiger handseal and focus my doton chakra into he ground around your clone and create a mud river below him

(Doton: Doryลซ Taiga) - Earth Release: Earth Flow River
Type: Supplementary
Description: After forming the needed hand sealTiger, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud that throws them off balance and away from the user. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique.

i then perform 3 handseals and maintain my focus on the earth chakra forming a dragon coming out of the ground

(Doton: Doryudan) - Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet
Range: Long
Description: When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, the user will then perform the Ram โ†’ Horse โ†’ Dragon they can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire jutsu to shoot lava toward an opponent.

immediatley after the last handseal is made i make one handseal. i inhale deeply mixing the air in my lungs with the fire chakra and exhale heavily shooting out fireballs that ignite the mud balls