AntiHero learns to burn things... (Fire Jutsu training by Coyote)

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user first performs the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Preform the handseals the create a volley of fireballs. They can be controlled by chakra one at a time.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

Release fire chakra around my clone burning him.
*creates clone*

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Description: The user first performs the required hand seals Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger and they create a volley of small fireballs, which are sent flying in an unpredictable manner assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can also be concealed within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames, the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Preform the handseals the create a volley of fireballs. They can be controlled by chakra one at a time.

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

*creates clone*
*I focus katon chakra in my lungs, as I perform the Rat → Tiger → Dog → Ox → Rabbit → Tiger hand seals. I then bring the katon chakra up through my throat and into my mouth, compressing the katon chakra. I form the katon chakra into six small fireball as I spit them form my mouth in quick secission.*

*I focus katon charka in my mouth. I inhale, while preforming the required hand seals, then exhale realesing a stream of fire. The fire flies swiftly through the air and wraps around Coyote's clone, engulfing him in flames. Clone goes poof.*

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards

*creates clone*
i perform the 6 handseals while focusing my fire chakra i focus on the spot iwant them made and create 6 fireballs in a radius of 5 yards around me. I then use my chakra and send one flying at the head of your clone, one at the feet, and one at the stomach as he is dealing with that i send the other 3 straight at him using my chakra an burn him

i focus on the spot under your clone and focus my katon chakkra there i then create a wave of flames in a circle around him that quickly all come together upon him and the falmes wrap all around burning him.

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Onto B-Ranks then.

(Katon: Karyu Endan) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Bomb
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

Preform the handseals and knead chakra into flames and by using manipulation make a dragon.

(Katon: Bakuhatsu Enhogan) – Fire Release: Exploding Flame Shots
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

Gather and release fire shots from your hands that explode on impact.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Onto B-Ranks then.

Description: The user first performs the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.

Preform the handseals and knead chakra into flames and by using manipulation make a dragon.

Description: The user shoots multiple fire shots from their hands that are able to cause fiery explosions on impact with any object. The shots can't set the opponent on fire, though they can cause damage by exploding on him.

i perform six handseals while inhaling deeply and mixing it with fire chakra. i then build up more in my throat and exhale deeply and manipulate my fire chakra into forming a flame dragon that instantly branches out into the left riht and straight ahead that burns your clone to ash

i build up fire chakra in my hands and focus on my target i then shoot push outwards with my hands releasing 6 fireballs out of my hands which i blasts in a very fast fashion at your clone before manipulating my chakra making them explode on contact with him.

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Onto B-Ranks then.

*I quickly perform the Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger hand seals, while focusing katon chakra in my lungs. I inhale, while bringing the katon chakra up through my throat and into my mouth. I exhale a rather large flame, quickly shapping the flame into a dragon with no wings. The dragon fly through the air swiftly, just before hiting Coyote's clone the flame dragon splits into 3 seprate flames (1 to the left of Coyote's clone, 1 to the right and 1 stright ahead). Coyote's clone is hit by all three flames at the same time, turn the clone into a pile of ash.*

*I perform the necessary hand seals, then start to gather a large amount of katon chakra in the plams of my hands. I then thrust my hand foreward releasing 8 fireballs (4 from my right hand and 4 from my left) towards Coyote's clone. The fireballs speed through the air and crash into the clone an explode on impact, causing the clone to be destroyed.*

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Hiendan) – Fire Release: Soaring Flame Bullet
Type: Offense, Deffence
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.

Same as the tech from a bit ago except much stronger but shorter.

(Katon: Goenkyu) - Fire Style: Great Blaze Ball

Range: Short/Long
Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Preform the handseals then exhale a meteor sized sphere of fire that hits the target and carries it a bit then explodes.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
i inhale deeply puuting air in my lungs then i mix a greater amount of chakra in my lungs making the air very flammable. Then as i exhale i creating friction with my lips that ignites the air coming out. This forms a large fireball that goes into short range and sets your clone on fire

i perform 2 handseals and build up my katon chakra as i inhale. Then as air enters my lungs i mix it with my katon chakra as i deeply exhale i ignite the huge flames with my lips and a huge ball of fire comes out hitting your clone and sending him flying as well as burning him

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Description: The user exhales a stronger yet shorter version of the Fire Release: Great Fire Ball technique.

Same as the tech from a bit ago except much stronger but shorter.

Description: The user after performing the Horse → Tiger hand seals exhales a meteor-sized sphere of fire that carries the enemy away and causes a massive explosion on impact.

Preform the handseals then exhale a meteor sized sphere of fire that hits the target and carries it a bit then explodes.
*I gather a lager amount katon chakra in my lungs. I then bring the katon chakra up throgh my throat and into my mouth. While the katon chakra is in my mouth I compress it, forming a dense sphere. I realese the katon chakra sphere while exhaling. As the sphere mets the air it ignite becomming a large fireball. The fireball flies towards Coyote's clone, who's standing 7ft away, then crashes into the clone crushing him under the shear mass of the fireball. Clone goes poof*

*I perform the Horse → Tiger hand seals while focusing a large amount of katon chakra in my lungs. I then bring the katon chakra up throgh my throat and into my mouth. While in my mouth I compress the chakra, forming a dense sphere. I realese the katon chakra sphere while exhaling. As the katon sphere mets the air it begains to expand as it flies through the air. It slams into Coyote's clone lifting him into the air and carring about 15ft way before exploding, killing the clone.*

-I have a question: How can the sphere of fire carry an enemy away if it explodes on impact? O_O

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Watch at 1:27
It sounds weird but it carries them a bit then explodes.

(Katon: Gōenka)-Fire Style: Fire Flower
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Jump into the air the shoot 3 fireballs that drop down like meteors and erupt in a flame geyser.

(Katon: Haisekisho) - Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud
Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Manipulate fire chakra in your mouth and exhale a dark ash around a target. Click your teeth to make it light and explode. Asumas tech against Hidan.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
I inhale deeply taking in air in my lungs then I mix it with my katin chakra. Once I do this I divide the chakra in my lungs into three equal parts and jump high into the air and exhale igniting the air with my lips spewing out three giant fireballs That drop down on your clone and upon impact with the ground erupt into a geyser

Yaaay I love this jutsu

I inhale deeply taking in air with my lungs and mix in my katin chakra I then exhale extremely hot ash in a huge cloud stretching to mid range I then jump up out of the way and click my teeth setting off the fire

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Watch at 1:27
It sounds weird but it carries them a bit then explodes.

Description: The user jumps in the air and shoots three giant bullets of fire that come down like giant meteors, then erupt into a geyser of flame.

Jump into the air the shoot 3 fireballs that drop down like meteors and erupt in a flame geyser.

Description: The user spews superheated ash from their mouth. The ash is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim. Because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. If the user clicks his teeth, the stagnant ash will ignite, creating a violent explosion.

Manipulate fire chakra in your mouth and exhale a dark ash around a target. Click your teeth to make it light and explode. Asumas tech against Hidan.
-Thanx, that video helped explain the move better. The MODs should change the wording to make it easier to understand.

*I fucus a large amount of katon chakra in my lungs, while performing the required hand seals. I enhale while bring the katon chakra up through my throat and into my mouth. I the jump up into the air, shooting 3 large fireball, one after another about 3in apart. The fireballs travel about 10ft and slam into the ground erupting into a geyser of flames.*

*I gather a large amount of katon chakra in my mouth and compress it to from a dense yet shapeless mass of chakra. I exhale releasing the katon chakra as a thick cloud of ash. The ash surrounds Coyote's clone and 10ft area infront of me. I click my teeth together causing the cloud to ignite, in a great explotion.*

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Goryuka no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Dragon Fireball Jutsu
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Release many dragon like fireballs at the target.

(Katon: Hōsenka Tsumabeni) - Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Flower Nail Crimson
Range: short - Mid
Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with. This technique is a stronger version to Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Sage Technique.

throw a bunch of shuriken then exhale fire on them.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. It is able to alter localized weather conditions to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, enabling the user to perform kirin.

Description: The user unleashes a volley of shuriken with one hand, while at the same time exhaling fire-infused chakra onto them in order to increase the weapons' destructive potential by making them capable of inflicting severe burns upon direct contact with either the intended victim or any other object caught within their trajectories. Due to the chakra-based nature of the flames that surround them, the shuriken will continue to burn after impact, regardless of the flammability of the object that they ultimately collide with. This technique is a stronger version to Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Sage Technique.

i inhale deeply taking in air and mix in my katon chakra with the air inside me i then prepare to have it split in 4 equal parts equally. as i exhale i ignite the air with my lips creating friction and i manipulate the fire to make 4 seperate dragons 1 going to the left and ride 1 above and one straight at your clone

i put my hand on my shuriken pouch and inhale deeply i then mix in my katon chakra with the air in my lungs making it flammable. As i prepare to exhale the air and ignite it with my lips i begin to release 10 shuriken straight at your clone as i release my flames on all of them and they ht your clone continuing to burn after they hit him

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*I focus a large amount of katon chakra into my lungs. I inhale while bring the chakra up through my throat and into my mouth. I exhale creating 6 small fireball. As the fireballs leave my mouth I use shape manulation to make them look like wingless drangons. The dragons race towards Coyote's clone and crash into him one after another, destorying the clone.

*I first gather a large amount of katon chakra in my mouth then toss 6 shuriken towards Coyote's clone. As the shuriken leave my hand, I exhale the katon chakra infusing it into the shuriken. The fire enhanced shuriken fly through the air and smash into Coyote's clone impaling him while setting him on fire. Clone goes poof.*

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Katon: Onidōrō) - Fire Release: Demon Lantern
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Preform the tiger seal then manipulate chakra into fire so it becomes fire ghosts that attack my clone in a swarm.

*creates clone*

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user will manipulate their chakra releasing several fire ghosts that are like heads with horns and yellow eyes that then attack the target/s in a swarm.

Preform the tiger seal then manipulate chakra into fire so it becomes fire ghosts that attack my clone in a swarm.

*creates clone*
lol fire ghosts xd

i perform the tiger handseal and build up my katon chakra all around me into small orbs with horns and yellow eyes i then release more katon chakra making the orbs bigger and manipulate my chakra making them swarm your clone

AntiHero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*creates clone*
*I focus a large amount of katon chakra around myself and perform the tiger seal. The katon chakra then forms six dense spheres, which resembles firery demon heads with horns and pale yellow eyes. I then send the head at Coyote's clone. They slam into the clone with open mouth, clone goes poof.*

Coyote

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

Release flames from your mouth at the feet of your target so it erupts under them

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
Description: After performing the required four handseals, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Preform four handseals then have fire erupt around you then launch it at my clone in a spiral manner.

-Broly-

Legendary
Kin
1,179💸
Kumi
6,686💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Awards
( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then errupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

Release flames from your mouth at the feet of your target so it erupts under them

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
Description: After performing the required four handseals, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

Preform four handseals then have fire erupt around you then launch it at my clone in a spiral manner.
I build my katon chakra in my chest in large amounts and build it up then I inhale taking in air and mixing it with my fire chakra making it flammable. Having done that I exhale and ignite the flames with my lips releasing a quick 3 ft flame pillar all around your clones feet burning him

I make 4 handseals while focusing on my katon chakra then I focus and spread my chakra all throughout my body building it up in large amounts I then ignite it and burst into flames and am surrounded by the flames which I then launch cery quickly at your clone