Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You said I lied about the behaviour thing
Yea, i was wrong and i admit to it cause i honestly did not see it. However, that was irrelevant to what's going on, now try and tell me how you did not lie regarding everything else LMAO. You are not even reading or countering my argument, this emotional outburst is honestly concerning, cause you know you are fucking lie to your teeth.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would rather give up on this game than read through all your posts sorry.

Maybe there's a cult you said- that's all i got
you know why you got only one thing? because you have the mentality of not reading posts, I told you several times that's not the right way to do it. if you refuse to read posts then you must not comment on that player at all. Reading only two words in the whole sentence might be misleading.

Regardless of alignment, thought processes like this ruins a game.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, i was wrong and i admit to it cause i honestly did not see it. However, that was irrelevant to what's going on, now try and tell me how you did not lie regarding everything else LMAO. You are not even reading or countering my argument, this emotional outburst is honestly concerning, cause you know you are fucking lie to your teeth.
No I’m not, I’m arguing one thing and you’re defending yourself on something that is not my concern with you

You still don’t get it

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or I'm going to suspect you as scum.

I can see many good points being presented by SoulKiller here just because Michelle acting more suspicious in this dp. So the accusations not really baseless. For example, In D2 Michelle spoke about going to tunnel SK and prove to people why SoulKiller is wolf in D3 but in D3 she suddenly drop it without any reason. What kind of behavior is this? Never seen town Michelle hide her tail between her legs out of sudden before. Not read her scum yet but that depends on SoulKiller flip today if he gets lynch.

What do you think possibly happen to Michelle here?
@Rej
@Thestatusquo
@Ryu Kishi
@-PK-

This assessment on these two people look fair but one and only part where I disagree with your logic, it's when you said " it also can be X due to how poorly he handled his defense tbh."

I don't think someone like X is the type of player that's going to do a lousy job as scum.

===============

With that being said after I have ISO him and addressed some of his posts I have mixed feelings towards SoulKiller. In my first ISO on SoulKiller I gave him Null but lean towards Scum. In D3 you seem to have some sort of agenda behind your push on Michelle and behind your read on Toujo and XTMF. Its being hinted by your over writing posts. I'm gradually see you as scum SoulKiller.

Vote: SoulKiller
Michelle is dilly dallying but I am giving her the benefit of the doubt for next phase.

Both seem sus to me. SK slightly more but after his recent posts I can see him in a slightly better light.
Besides his ISO on michelle is on point.
It isn't even my reason for sussing him.

Reactions: Michelle

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Toujo > XTMF