XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's somewhat uncommon, but in terms of Indies, is probably second to Survivor in terms of how much use it gets. This is of course where you don't include Serial as Indie, which is more common than both.
This doesn't really stand up to reason. It being mentioned in the previous game, and not being included, does not really impact the liklihood for this one. For instance, the flavour should naturally lend itself well to some players fitting Lyncher. It's not as rare as you seem to be implying it is, but more importantly it explains your play thus far imo. Better than any other alignment at least. It's not a perfect fit, but it's close.
This is yet another example of you strawmanning my argument. It seems you've made something of a habit of doing that all game long. No, you do not have to play the same as Luk. However, there are certain behavioural tells one would expect of an investigator with a guilty check, tells that you have failed to match. I used Luk as contrast, because he was a confirmed investigator with a guilty check. It was to illustrate my wider point, which is that your behaviour does not match that of an investigator with a guilty check.
Firstly, I did call attention to it. I quoted that post to @Tigerrr in the woods - please ensure you are reading the thread before engaging with me, as I'm not prepared to go spoonfeed you the quotes to excuse lazy play. Not with an hour to go in the day, at least. But this isn't even what I was referring to. I was referring to your pushing it this DP, which came after I had mentioned most of this.
No, this is an example of you strawmanning, and attacking whatever bastardisation of the argument you've constructed from mine.
Are you seriously accusing me of needing to steal from your vocabulary to argue my points? I use the term reconcile fairly often, I can't even remember you specifically using it. This is NAI, unless you're honestly trying to push using similar wording as you as a scum point?
It's impossible to assign a percentage to this. Statistics do not work that way. I would say it's fairly likely, because it would explain your behaviour Day 1, and it would explain your fake claim towards an investigation (though this latter is only from my point of view). It's why I've also tried to illustrate how your behaviour makes little sense coming from an investigator with a guilty check. I mean, just look how passive you are at actually pushing the lynch. You have a guilty on me, I seem to be getting away with it, and I see no attempt from you to persuade others to join your cause. Even last DP, you barely made any effort to actually get me lynched, despite from your perspective my lynch being even better than what Luk was offering. I mean, let's just think about it. You have a guilty on me, and yet few people are pushing for me. Indeed, i think more actually scum read you. There should be some degree of urgency, if not frustration, to make the lynch between one of us two, so that even if you are lynched, you can ensure I am swiftly followed. But there is nothing like that. You're happy to sit back, tell me you're not going to engage with me, while proceeding to do almost nothing but engage with me.
This is not an argument. It's simply an interpretation, one that I feel as not been substantially backed up, and also just so happens to be the one most convenient for you.
How did using fallacies work out for you last game, Ratchet?

• Haha
Reactions: -PK-

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The argument is crystal clear to 2 people that have actually cared to understand the point and not just discredit it : Michelle and Tiger.
Are we just ignoring the fact that I myself have called this out? Like what, do I not count or something? I made a fairly lengthy response to Soul illustrating exactly this, so unless you are applying your logic very selectively, I'm not sure why I don't make this list of two here.
Ah, don't know where my reply went, but I said that I haven't hinted or claimed at all and that people are free to think or believe I'm whatever role. But the fact that Tiger is trying to discredit me by saying I should have been modkilled by what I said if it's true is kind of disturbing.
I mean, this isn't really true. Playing coy, or slick, does not suit you whatsoever. By claiming that you are 100% sure I am not Town, and that it was events in the Night Phase that led you to this, you are very clearly hinting towards some kind of investigative role. This is largely what leads me to believing that you are a Lyncher - because that's the only role I can think of where you could push an investigator claim like that, and avoid the standard consequences after my flip (which would be you being vigged/lynched). I feel like if this was Soul-chan's game, you'd probably have been modkilled already, but the fact you haven't would lead to the conclusion that it's probably a fake claim. That, or Oreki is extremely lenient towards his rules. If the latter, I'd question the point of banning claiming entirely, but that's something for after the game.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol and the Tiger goes “I can’t see how you see me and SK together”

Is anybody reading this shitfest?
:shy:
I’m going for Gabi she makes no fucking sense

If we aren’t getting SK we’re getting her
You're not intimidating me here TSQ

You go for the one who just voted you, like a good scum boy or what?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Idk what people see townie in SK

He’s defending himself against an accusation that was never made, ergo, I didn’t say he said in words “I think TAC is town”, the idea is conveyed through his doubts and cautions.

Of course he looks good when he’s attacking something so futile even though my case was never “You said, in words, I town read TAC”

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

He’s defending himself against an accusation that was never made, ergo, I didn’t say he said in words “I think TAC is town”, the idea is conveyed through his doubts and cautions.

Of course he looks good when he’s attacking something so futile even though my case was never “You said, in words, I town read TAC”
You are next in my list after Michelle, you are lying off your teeth. Keep up with your lies and you win million dollar prize.

You are making stuff i never made and now you are saying I am defending stuff that was never made? LMAO i am literally quoting what you said and replying to it directly. Holy shit, calm down in your lies man seriously I know this is a game of deception but if your entire case is a lie then it's concerning.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

is there anyone townreading him?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I need to wait, this is a me thing... sumimasen.

Imagine how you understand now why was Luke so impacient, a hard understandable way of playing may happen with many of us.
By the why, help me with a Tigerr read, i see PK gives her town read, i think she is scum, a brainstorming may help, thinking at the fact that every single townie who flipped played really weird.
All the signs tell me she is scum, but the signs can lead to misread her too.
I am so unsure like i rarely was, this role is killing me. I promise to be more understandable with them (my role person) when we'll play next time :t-t:
Ughhhhh...you're starting to act like AL from the previous game.

I never have a doubt that Tigerrr could be scum but my question is about SK.

Back to Tigerrr, her voting pattern left something to look at. The connection with her Scum read.

I'm going to look again at her player read.