Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also in my not sure pile.. i've been thinking (cofee helped) i trust Toujo more than X, is a gut read, and comes from the vibe of posts.

Ratchet/Toujo had some pure inputs. (@Toujo i know how you can change name if you really want to, at endgame give me a ping)

X saying i had no cotribution is a lie.

The 'lynch of liars' meme is tempting tbh

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Alright Michelle, game time is over, I have a strong feeling you are scum and I will literally hunt you down. You are very off this game, very very off. The townie Michelle I know push, ask questions, and genuinely feels like she is trying to solve this game for townies. But this game you are the complete opposite, I never really saw you make reads, push people, and you accuse people over silly stuff that makes no sense. You are not the townie Michelle I know, I don't feel that drive from you to capture scum. You are usually the front line for townies but you are taking a step back this game.

Let's see what you have done DP1.

Fluff

Being very vague, acting like she is reading but is she really?

She said she has a pretty good read on someone but after she woke up and made a post I can't quite tell who that someone is. She made a general analysis to the people who posted in the game so far, nothing really standing out.

Nothing note worthy

Asks poison here to not write alot, ok.

32 pages in she finally made a content worthy post.

another opinion content post, but something does not feel right man. Like she is not trying.

Finally something, she is commenting on people posts etc

This was not really an interaction between me and you, I simply told tigerrr to ask you for help to be able to read me.

This post is very funny and hypocrite of her, she threw shade my way cause i voted for gomes but here she is voting for even a more inactive player, but ah i forgot it does not count as scummy when Michelle does it.

She then retracts her vote and says that she does not wanna lynch an inactive. Let's see who she voted for then.

Not really fond of this mentality, so ya okay with inactives meeting minimum requirement post to keep moving forward into the game? doesn't that harm townies in the long run? What if he is scum? then it's win win no? he flips townie, good he won't hinder townies in the future, he flips scum? good we got rid of scum.

I find it funny that you are placing Gomes in the same list as Toujo and X here. Like come on, obviously a lynch on either of X and Toujo is very bad unless something really alarming went off and if they are indeed townie then it will cost townies in the long run. Gomes in the other hand is the complete opposite and will harm townies in the long run.

She said she wanted to lynch either aether or tigerrr but instead went for beeboat which you can arguably say that he was inactive DP1 as well. But no Michelle hates lynching inactive no? not only did she not vote for one of her scum reads on aether and tigerrr, she went and voted for beeboat who is arguably inactive as well. What does that tell me exactly?

She even mention it here herself lmao, but wait Michelle does not like to vote for inactives right? but it's okay for her to suss other players for voting for inactives. Hypocrite at it finest.

Michelle made a post so outrageous it made multiple players question what exactly was going through Michelle mind. Not sure how she got the impression that i was using sweet words, kinda felt like she was trying to get on my good side tbh.

That was the end of DP1, the posts I did not mention were because they were either fluff or not worth mentioning. At this point I had her as null, she said she was busy so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. However, DP2 came by and that's when she started pinging me super hard.

This was Michelle first post during DP2!!! Townie Michelle would question the statement Luk made since this is a non claim game but she did not and threw her vote at TAC immediately without second thought. Felt very opportunistic and launched at the first opportunity for a mislynch. From scum perspective it makes perfect sense and she has an escape goat when things go south in luk. Hell she even got at the edge of her seat when I stated my thoughts about how something fishy is going on and i am not liking the people who jumped into the wagon immediately. What happened here is NOT TOWNIE Michelle, I played with the girl alot and I never saw her be this careless.

She then makes this post which put her in much worse situation in my eyes, she is already setting up her scapegoat when TAC flips townie, and questioning people who are questioning the legitimacy of the statement luk made which is THE TOWNIE mentality. (not saying that rej and ansa are townie for it but it's some green points their way)

The post that made me very wary of Michelle. Look at this, she is stating her that she is trusting Luk words in a non claim game, but this is the perfect scapegoat for mafia. Michelle knew TAC was not scum and was using her relationship with luk and her knowledge of him as her advantage for an easy mislynch and scapegoat when TAC flips green.

Not sure why it looks very bad for me? Throwing mud my way for the sake of it.

She said she will tunnel me to death because I said luk got modkilled. Like what? why? but it's funny because when I confronted her this DP she did backed away and did not wanna do anything, she knows she fucked up. Don't worry tho I will tunnel you to death myself this time Michelle.

I replied to this but if you made it all the way here then you realize how hypocrite she is. It's fine when she does it. Jump between an inactive to another inactive while ignoring her scum read.

She got really annoyed/defensive that I questioned how fast the wagon build up on Luk when he stated that TAC is scum. You know why she got defensive? because she is a scum who jumped into the wagon knowing it was a mislynch and people questioned it (me and tsq) she addressed us, in my case luk was already mod killed so more reason to throw sus my way for questioning how the wagon build up BEFORE LUK got mod killed.

She then made this lovely post, stating that apparently I have TMI knowledge in the wagon?But how exactly? because I questioned things? because I did not like how the wagon build up so fast on TAC BEFORE LUK got mod killed? It's funny tho cause i had to google that LMAO but what makes it more funny is that she is the one who probably have TMI knowledge about TAC and everything going on in that wagon probably.

In my head I was searching for next scum since TAC is pretty much dead and most likely scum since luk got mod killed for it. But no, how dare I try and search for scum potential. What's the point wasting time on TAC if he is getting lynched? but what Michelle was doing is setting up a mislynch and throwing mud my way.

She also said that she will prove that I am scum but when confronted her current DP she avoided me. Why is that?

DP2 ended and TAC flipped townie, that's when everything literally pinged in my head and I was like "hold on a second.... Michelle knew of this...."

So DP3 comes around and let's see what happens.

Michelle comes into this DP and threaten to lynch toujo. But i thought she was gonna prove to everyone that I am scum? Townie Michelle would be up my ass trying to get me lynched. I wanted to go into war with her to see if she is townie or not and confirm it once and for all. But no, she does not want to do anything and take a back seat. Like what? How are people not catching this? I literally wasted HOURS OF MY LIFE with townie Michelle going back and forth and this IS NOT TOWNIE MICHELLE. she is SCUM.

I casted my vote on Michelle and this is what she had to say. You are correct about one thing, my experience with you definitely made know your townie behavior, which is why I am voting you this DP. You stated earlier that you gonna expose me for being scum and now you are retreating? Weren't you the one who said you gonna come after me and expose me? well? what is going on? You are one sly fox this game Michelle, you thought I would not notice, but i dealt with you for far to long to know if something is off about you.

She ignores me and go and votes Tigerrr. Why? because she know she will be exposed in a battle, townie Michelle would of still went 1 on 1 with me even if she knows she gonna lose. But this time she avoided me completely and went for another vote completely. Michelle stated that she was gonna tunnel me to death and when she was questioned by it she voted the player who questioned her LMAO. Like hello guys?

She makes up some bs reason for voting tigerrr because she simply questioned her.

This post tells me one thing about you Michelle, you are a hypocrite. You stated that you are not afraid of me and that you wanted to fight me and expose me right? But here you are voting someone else for the very SAME thing you wanted to do. You wanted to tunnel me to death and literally fight me 1 on 1. But now you take a step back and voting someone else for the same thing you wanted to do with me? Because they simply asked you why?

No you come on, you expect people to not notice your scum behavior. You are not TOWNIE MICHELLE PERIOD!

Now, reading this far, if you still think Michelle is townie then I have nothing to say to you. I am a person who literally went to war with this girl for 30+ pages in a row and in many games and I know Townie Michelle and THIS IS NOT TOWNIE MICHELLE. She did not even do anything contribution this game so far which is very unlike her! Just compare her last game to this and tell me in a straight face that she is townie... YOU CANT!!! Hell! I am welling to put my own life on the line here, if Michelle flips townie then you can lynch my ass next DP. I have never been this sure about a read regarding Michelle as I am right now.

Michelle is scum period and my vote is locked on her. If she by some Miracle flips townie you can just lynch me next DP.

You must be registered for see images

Thank you for reading, with that being said.

Vote Lynched: Michelle
So I notice you mention hypocrisy often.
I personally think that's not necessarily a strong scum tell.
If you are sure she is scum, who do you think is the next target then?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My reads 1st update

Townies: Ansa, Rej, TSQ, Angelus, Aether
Rather townie: Toujo, Poison
Not sure: Alice, PK, Ryu
Leaning scum: Beeboat but somehow i liked what he posted today.. idk
X for lying
Scum: Tigerr
Not enough data: JJ/Sagebee
Not providing read until next day if i am alive, because i have to think at it: SK

Reactions: Poison

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought I would be super chill this game, apologies in general that I got so pumped up.

Gonna resume my inquiry now, after all I need to prove mama Michelle how good of a scum hunter I am. She is so doubtful of me. Sad.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Town have lost 5 members. Come on guys step up your town game.

And I don't think I'm gonna get Poison lynch for today but that doesn't mean she's no longer my scum read. She's still.

I'm going to focus on my second scum read Tigerrr and also on SoulKiller. I'm going to ISO them.
Yea, town is behind in this.
Didn't you already iso SK? but yeah feel free to do it again.
Sigh....
You were focused on toujo also last game for a long time so I won;t give you scum points jsut for keeping the same scum list.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

Toujo > XTMF
XTMF > Toujo
Thestatusquo > Toujo > Tigerrr in the woods
Soulkiller > Michelle
Michelle > Tigerrr in the woods
Beeboat > XTMF > Michelle
Aether9 > Alice
AngelusSama > beeboat
Rej > Soulkiller
Tigerrr > Poison Chan

Votes

Michelle - 2
Toujo - 1
XTMF - 1
Alice - 1
beeboat - 1
Soulkiller - 1
Poison Chan - 1
Tigerrr - 2

Non-Voters

Ansatsuken
Poison chan
Imperfection
-PK-
Alice in Noodleland
Ryu Kishi
Sagebee

Sorry to not provide vote count often but I am kind of busy these days, but I'll try to keep up!

Reactions: Michelle

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is nothing townish about Tigger she seems to be struggling to seem town. Ratchets theory about the death note game rubbed me the wrong way.

Anyway sk is also someone I'm starting to suspect. There is something off about him
Ryu thinks I'm scum but is too scared to confront me.
What I am truly struggling to do right now is to keep my temper in check and not harass you cause you've been scumming me this whole game, and what else? What else have you done?
Oh you just started sussing SK, cause everyone else is doing that?

The one place where you seemed genuine was the DeathNote game. Smth.

Last game you had more interesting reads tbh.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought I would be super chill this game, apologies in general that I got so pumped up.

Gonna resume my inquiry now, after all I need to prove mama Michelle how good of a scum hunter I am. She is so doubtful of me. Sad.
I saw you asking questions but i didn't notice conclusions. You make me doubtful by this behaviour.
Mafia is the best scumhunter tbh they have all the details they need to look contributive
I want from you to share ideas for the game state. A reads list with small explanation for each player would be nice.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I saw you asking questions but i didn't notice conclusions. You make me doubtful by this behaviour.
Mafia is the best scumhunter tbh they have all the details they need to look contributive
I want from you to share ideas for the game state. A reads list with small explanation for each player would be nice.
ok i can do that

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am gonna over michelle post she made recently when I wake up but state your reasoning, what do you mean exactly I don't make wallies as town? are we playing the same game Rej? I always make cases like this. Make your case against me on why I am the best lynch this DP and it better be good rej boy. I want you to read my post and tell me how the hell you think Michelle is townie. Read my post and give me counter example on how the hell you read Michelle townie.

and please don't tell me "Oh i am voting soul cause he posted a wallie" I literally made a case against her. You read the case and present your opinions, stating I am not townie for it even tho I made wallies bigger than this AGAINST you in the past and I was townie so stating townie don't do it is straight BS.
This wallies are the reason people have a hard time reading a player. Its all over the place and the tone gives constructed and staged vibes.

I just wish to have a better overview on cases and I wait for you showing your town light upon us townfolks. You right now dont play differently than your scum meta, but you still play NAI.

Also 2 games ago I said I will lynch people that post time consuming wallies.

SK, idk what you think, and idc if you compensate for some lack of ego by attacking me back. Idc if you come back at me or so. What I want is you giving me a juicy explanation and summary on why you want to lynch Michelle. Take care of your wording and please just be rational. Thank you.

Dont use 1000 words to describe something that can be described in 10 words.

Take a breath, send the post, reserve statements for answers or to surprise attack a scum.

You seem like you played out your cards and you go all in = scum mentality.
Town should have this mentality only at LyLo.

I have million reasons to SR you.