Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryu thinks I'm scum but is too scared to confront me.
What I am truly struggling to do right now is to keep my temper in check and not harass you cause you've been scumming me this whole game, and what else? What else have you done?
Oh you just started sussing SK, cause everyone else is doing that?

The one place where you seemed genuine was the DeathNote game. Smth.

Last game you had more interesting reads tbh.
Not scared of anyone my friend.

Everyone is suspecting sk is because he is suspicious, I would expect all good town to suspect sk because there is something off about him.

And besides reading everyone who reads you as scum what are your other scum reads? Granted I was more interactive last game but it doesn't mean anything regarding my alignment. Unfortunately for you, you are completely different from last game if you are town then you play town better when you mafia.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok fast looking through TSQ post,
SK / beeboat / Tiger

All slots that I don’t really like whatsoever

Rej is a wildcard once again

Angelus is questionable at best but I gth lean town in a beeboy scum world
This is how I understand the list of suspects:
one mafia expert/ one low hanging fruit he sussed from dp1/ one very obviously scummy player. It's a very easy to make list.

And going back

Toujo, X is repping a peek on you, jsyk

Vote : Toujo
So you are confident X got a peek, but then you move your vote?
You go on to throw some shade on me and then on SK.

Going back

I can see why Elmage voted me, it's written right there

[Passive : I don't know what I'm doing]
Unless this is a joke, it looks weird you felt the need to mention it.

??

Doesn't that question imply that he's the cop and how he feels about people not following his vote?

what's the perspective behind your question coming from?

because when you say "what do you think of people not following you?" it implies that the majority of people should follow him
this looks like genuine questioning

You took Luk's claim at face value, as if he has an actual red check there and are already stirring post-flip assessments as if you know TAC flips red.

I'm not gonna follow a scum read on you just based on that but if you get wolfier this is something to look back to.
feels ok again
If this is asking why I moved from those two

I was satisfied with their posts after I called them out.

Imperfection post, although it was overexplained it looked sincere. I think it followed on the same sentiment that he had at the beginning when he made the Luk post.
feels pretty good, but it can also be pocketing so i'll put this in null

Extending the day has never been a role and it makes no sense as a role.

If it would be a role, it's almost always a >rand town role.
seems ok also

This game’s going to be very anti-town if we keep wall posting that are mostly made in order to have a conflict that nobody really cares about
ok seems good also

I've seen some other older posts that seem alright. So enough- town lean for now.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Everyone is suspecting sk is because he is suspicious, I would expect all good town to suspect sk because there is something off about him.

And besides reading everyone who reads you as scum what are your other scum reads? Granted I was more interactive last game but it doesn't mean anything regarding my alignment. Unfortunately for you, you are completely different from last game if you are town then you play town better when you mafia.
:lovestruck: I know. But it was too boring to play the same way again.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good
ok good point
And besides reading everyone who reads you as scum what are your other scum reads?
I don't have strong scum reads right now unfortunately. and that's how it is.
I was trying to poke people I see and that doesn't seem to work out very well until now. :/
Also I am not reading everyone who scums me as scum. If you look at my posts you will notice that I don't.

Ok I need to go now.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you Town or Are you Scum
I haven't caught up yet but because of the quote I will respond.
I am town. Also

Someone pointed out that Alice has been asking these question too often.
Whether others think she's scum or asking they are scum.

I think this is another case of people having to make posts a certain way because of their role.

Like Luk, Elmage had to.

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Town lean
Alice
Poison
Rej
Tsq

Scum lean
Tigger( I have given my reasons)
Toujo( lots of posts lack of substance)
Sk( his reads are very somewhat legit but certain things are off especially his opening posts. Or maybe he won as Kira which is making me suspect him.
Beebot( not much from to call them town)

Null

Mich ( she seems townie)
Angus( also seems townie but I haven't played with them before I will have to monitor)
X( seems townie as well but I can't say for sure
Aether( same as last game I played with him so he could be town but maybe not.)

Reactions: Rej

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Every wolf in the last game under some way shape or form is under heavy pressure right now.
Is cognitive bias you guys are showing a regular thing or is this something I should read into?

Because I really just don't scum read anyone who was scum in the last game, I feel like they are all just playing this game completely differently lol.
Yea I liked this post from Beeboat. He's right.
And I am possibly guilty of it too.
Focus was on Poison for day 1.
Beeboat's name got thrown around a lot as an alternative mislynch.
And now it's Toujo's turn. Tigerr too apparently.

It doesn't do well to dwell in the past for it can be blinding to the present.
So I think some of us need to let go of our grievance from thr previous game.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Michelle is scum period and my vote is locked on her. If she by some Miracle flips townie you can just lynch me next DP.
And what if we go the other way around?
We lynch you first and then if you do indeed flip town, the rest of town will lynch Mich.

that means not commenting on posts as they are posted itt but giving real reads and share her own ideas.
Well like i said i don.t have strong scum reads rn but i will make a list of all thenpalyers and a few words about them.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As yoi can see bellow I have a lot of people in town lean. Am bad at scum hunting? Guess so
Mafia team YW

2. Poison chan -seemed townie to me but don.t know where she.s gone now. :( I don.t like the dissapearance.
3. Imperfection- slight town lean
4. -PK- gonna wait for his posts
5. SoulKiller- never saw him play as town, if this is his town play then it.s the same as his scum play. I cannot tell.
6. Toujo -has provided us with a read list. Some slight Town points
8. Ansatsuken - haven.t seem much of him recently-null
9. Thestatusquo -slight town lean but leaving room for possibilities here
10. Michelle - null . Some posts make me lean her town but then some of that reasoning makes me wonder on top of her passiviness.
12. beeboat - can.t really say much seems alright at first impression.
13. Alice in Noodleland- i would expect more reads from Alice by now
15. Ryu Kishi null to slight town rn
16. AngelusSama - not sure seem ok slight town lean
17. Tigerrr in the woods - me
18. XTMF - i need to go over the x vs toujo again
19.Sagebee ....who cares, sorry
21. Rej - dropping from town lean day by day. He is so townie that he makes me ponder if he really is townie.
22. Aether9 town lean

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't caught up yet but because of the quote I will respond.
I am town. Also

Someone pointed out that Alice has been asking these question too often.
Whether others think she's scum or asking they are scum.

I think this is another case of people having to make posts a certain way because of their role.

Like Luk, Elmage had to.
Alice was asking this in Rej.s game also. The flipless one. So i don.t think it has to do smth eith her role here.
Yea I liked this post from Beeboat. He's right.
And I am possibly guilty of it too.
Focus was on Poison for day 1.
Beeboat's name got thrown around a lot as an alternative mislynch.
And now it's Toujo's turn. Tigerr too apparently.

It doesn't do well to dwell in the past for it can be blinding to the present.
So I think some of us need to let go of our grievance from thr previous game.
Yes Pk it.s sad
I am very curious to what your role turns to be that has altered your behavior to be like this. xD
Well part of this altered bahvior was a prior decision before i got the role.
Part is I am angry to see how past mafia is so much susspected here.
Part I am just angry xD

IF YOU MAFIA ARE USING THIS PAST SCUM THING IT.S CHEAP. YOU HEAR ME? CHEAP CHEAP

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
X I don't get this:
By the way, I actually have no problem dying in this game since my flip will reveal all. Please be suspicious if I am night killed and janitored (assuming scum can still use that ability), though if I was scum I'd push for a mislynch since something nasty will happen to scum upon my death. However, if I do end up as a mislynch, I also have an additional nice surprise for scum upon my death. Basically, scum gets real hurt once I die.
This seems like role claiming to me, I don't know what to make of it.

Reactions: AngelusSama

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still feel it's W/T situation here with even a possible T/T situation (slim chance tho). If it's indeed W/T situation then I am honestly not sure anymore who the wolf among them is anymore. It can still very well be ratchet cause he can push into something like this and give reason, and it also can be X due to how poorly he handled his defense tbh.
Also this ISO from SK (i actually read it i surprise myself). While others might consider this a townie trait. To me Wallies don't mean shit anymore.
It is also interesting how SK worded his final thoughts. He hasn't given a final conclusion to his ISO not siding with either of them.
I think town SK is much more certain of things and actually goes for the head of his target like a cunt.

Call me tinfoiling but I think one of X and Toujo is scum and SK is the scum buddy and worded it like that intentionally so as to not take a side and play it safe if either of them gets lynched this phase. Idk just a thought.

Reactions: XTMF and Rej